Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]You're future job will be testing rat poison to see the savairaty of it's effects, but luckily you'll be emune to it's deadly effects.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]You're future job will be testing rat poison to see the savairaty of it's effects, but luckily you'll be emune to it's deadly effects.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Who knows, maybe the government might pick her up and use her powers to test biological weapons like some super version of smallpox.

Chibi-master The Arsonic Consumer sounds like a brutal name...[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Then it is final, Chibi-maste: The Arsonic Consumer is her new name. No if's, and's, or but's. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

HECK YES! XD Except you forgot my lower-case 'c' and my 'r'.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']HECK YES! XD Except you forgot my lower-case 'c' and my 'r'.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hmm, you need the capital C in your new title because it makes you like a god.

Think about it, what sounds better, Chibi-master: The Arsonic Consumer or chibi-maser: The Arsonic Consumer?

The first sounds much more cooler/brutal/scary.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hmm, you need the capital C in your new title because it makes you like a god.

Think about it, what sounds better, Chibi-master: The Arsonic Consumer or chibi-maser: The Arsonic Consumer?

The first sounds much more cooler/brutal/scary.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Back the ferk off my 'c' or I'll be force-feeding you my special chocolate, broccoli and cheese casserole.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Back the ferk off my 'c' or I'll be force-feeding you my special chocolate, broccoli and cheese casserole.[/QUOTE]

O_o

On second thought god can be either a man or a woman, so I guess god-titles can be either capatilized or... the opposite of that because I don't know the word!

Minus broccoli and cheese, chocolate sounds good right now. Too bad it's almost 3 over here >_>
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][I][SIZE="1"]*worships Ceiling Cat instead since she pwns Basement Cat*[/SIZE][/I] [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Hey look, guys, I think she's actually trying to goad me.

[I]*laugh track*[/I][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Hey look, guys, I think she's actually trying to goad me.

[I]*laugh track*[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]Actually, it's more like this:

[I][SIZE="1"]*ruffles basement cat's fur, in the [U]wrong[/U] direction*[/SIZE][/I]

.-.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Actually, it's more like this:

[I][SIZE="1"]*ruffles basement cat's fur, in the [U]wrong[/U] direction*[/SIZE][/I]

.-.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]From the amount of lines I come up with that you people try to use back on me, it appears that no one really worships my partner at all.

She gets cranky when she doesn't have followers. And if she's not happy, I'm not happy, and then ain't nobody listening to [I]anything[/I] except "Chocolate Rain".[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]She gets cranky when she doesn't have followers. And if she's not happy, I'm not happy, and then ain't nobody listening to [I]anything[/I] except "Chocolate Rain".[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Allamorph used "ain't"! THE WORLD IS ENDIIIIING!!!!! OoO
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]She gets cranky when she doesn't have followers. And if she's not happy, I'm not happy, and then ain't nobody listening to [I]anything[/I] except "Chocolate Rain".[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Now I'm gonna have dreams about that song.

Thanks.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Allamorph used "ain't"! THE WORLD IS ENDIIIIING!!!!! OoO[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Actually, considering that the dictionary actually recognizes that word now, I'd be more worried about the double negative it begins.

If I were worried about anything, which I'm not.

Have I mentioned that the Shrek musical has an absolutely fantastic soundtrack?[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I find it absolutely hilarious that four people singing the same song could forget the words at precisely the same moment, and restart at precisely the same time.[/size]
Posted
Getting antsy about high school I am...:animedepr

Also, patience is the only frail thing that is keeping me from strangling my demanding sister... I mean, I get that she's unable to do a lot of stuff thanks to her cast and I have to help her, but she doesn't need to act like she owns my soul...:animeangr
Posted
[QUOTE=chibi-master]Getting antsy about high school I am...:animedepr

Also, patience is the only frail thing that is keeping me from strangling my demanding sister... I mean, I get that she's unable to do a lot of stuff thanks to her cast and I have to help her, but she doesn't need to act like she owns my soul...:animeangr[/QUOTE]How can you be sure that she doesn't actually own your soul? :whoops:
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']How can you be sure that she doesn't actually own your soul? :whoops:[/QUOTE]

While she may be some form of demon, she does not own my soul or anyone else's. She just acts like it because she likes power and is extremely self-centered. Every year she says, "There should be a week long holiday to celebrate my birthday."

And it's best not to ask questions like that, Rach, when I am in such a murderous state of mind.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...