chibi-master Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 Magus...made my day, you did. *thumbs up* As for the guy in the video, he sure learns quickly, I'll give him that much. I have school tomorrow... I do NOT want to go.:animeangr
Magus Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Also, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Magus[/COLOR], half the fun of that video is the guy's voice itself. "**** you, Blooper!" ("How the **** do you—what?!! What are you doing there?")[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]Yep.. I should've reworded that though. I was basically laughing at him getting mad and whatnot. [quote name='Nerdsy']It's a custom level. It's not actually in the game, though I sure felt like that guy when I played the original Super Mario Brothers 2. D :[/quote] I hate that game. (I still haven't beaten a single Mario game...) I have a toothache out of this world. (I never had a toothache before) Causing me to get a headache. I won't be in class tonight.[/size][/color]
Nerdsy Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy] I hate that game. (I still haven't beaten a single Mario game...)[/size][/color][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]If I hadn't of been playing the Lost Levels version on the SNES, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to take it. That game is so ****ing maddening.[/color]
chibi-master Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]you make no sense[/size][/QUOTE] This is the internet. It [B]doesn't[/B] make sense. That's the point. Going on a field trip tomorrow. Meaning no homework. Yes. *is happy*
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']This is the internet. It [B]doesn't[/B] make sense. That's the point.[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The internet makes perfect sense. [URL="http://www.owned.lv/imgz/x3x16a1f2c2b9166a080dacee6997d3a2c7.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]Just not the kind of sense you're used to.[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]
Horendithas Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='chibi-master]This is the internet. It [B]doesn't[/B'] make sense. That's the point.[/quote]And here I was thinking he was saying that [I]you[/I] made no sense, not the Internet. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]And here I was thinking he was saying that [I]you[/I] made no sense, not the Internet. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] Nonsense. I make sense. The me kind.
Allamorph Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]There is no you kind. You don't get a kind until you have passed The Test.[/FONT]
pooperson Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I just remembered that I have a bag full of Kisses in my desk drawer. I'm so excited![/SIZE][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]There is no you kind. You don't get a kind until you have passed The Test.[/FONT][/QUOTE] I don't need to pass any test. My sense is my own and exists no matter what. I am above such needless things such as "tests". (Which would explain a few of my math grades...)
Allamorph Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]That's usually what's said when a person has failed The Test more than once. It's the same reason Participation Awards exist.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]*brain explodes*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]That's usually what's said when a person has failed The Test more than once. It's the same reason Participation Awards exist.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Your argument is not compatible with ChibiSense. You must be using AllaSense. Foolishness, most certainly.
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Your argument is not compatable with ChibiSense. You must be using AllaSense. Foolishness, most certainly.[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]compat[B]i[/B]ble. Also, I feel the need to reiterate. Nicholas Cage's bird hair renders your statement even more foolish.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Also, I feel the need to reiterate. Nicholas Cage's bird hair renders your statement even more foolish.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Your foolishness has reached a dangerously high level in needing to point out a humorous albeit unimpressive picture that you previously posted. I get to go dig up dead things tomorrow afternoon! Yaaay, fossils!:catgirl:
Kenso Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I managed to hit my head (thankfully encased in a helmet) off of one of those low-clearance signs in a parking garage while at work today. It hurts, a lot. Walking in a straight line is currently an interesting trick...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
pooperson Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hmmm, I can't wait for Saturday.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Me thinks the chibi-master protests too much. :p[/COLOR][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Me thinks the chibi-master protests too much. :p[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] Huh? About what?:confused: Listening to generally happy music seems to make me generally happy... How odd...
Akieen Cloud Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 Yeah I an vouch for you there chivi, I'm the same way. Good music makes me happy. XD
CaNz Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Huh? About what?:confused: Listening to generally happy music seems to make me generally happy... How odd...[/quote] why is it that i find J-pop much more upbeat than anything in America... sure I dont understand the words, but the random tiny girl voice makes me happier than lady gaga....
Allamorph Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='CaNz]why is it that i find J-pop much more upbeat than anything in America... sure I dont understand the words, but [B][U]the random tiny girl voice[/U][/B'] makes me happier than lady gaga....[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]That would be why.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I hate colds, not sick enough to warrant staying in bed, not well enough to really do anything worthwhile.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I hate colds, not sick enough to warrant staying in bed, not well enough to really do anything worthwhile.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] *hands you some warm chicken noodle soup* Go on; I actually just read an old wives' tales book that revealed the truth about a lot of the common myths, and chicken noodle soup does in fact help you! I can't decide on wearing either my rainbow beanie or my green winter hat with long ears and a puffy-ball at the top... I'm leaning toward the second, though...so...puffy...
Skye Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [size=1]I've come to the conclusion that sleep is a myth made to torture college students and beyond in hopes that it means we stay alive. Oh, and my boyfriend's reactions to that Mario video were more amusing to me than the actual video itself. And that's saying something.[/size]
Recommended Posts