Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Also, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Magus[/COLOR], half the fun of that video is the guy's voice itself.

"**** you, Blooper!"

("How the **** do you—what?!! What are you doing there?")[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Yep.. I should've reworded that though. I was basically laughing at him getting mad and whatnot.

[quote name='Nerdsy']It's a custom level. It's not actually in the game, though I sure felt like that guy when I played the original Super Mario Brothers 2. D :[/quote]
I hate that game. (I still haven't beaten a single Mario game...)

I have a toothache out of this world. (I never had a toothache before) Causing me to get a headache. I won't be in class tonight.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]
I hate that game. (I still haven't beaten a single Mario game...)[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]If I hadn't of been playing the Lost Levels version on the SNES, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to take it. That game is so ****ing maddening.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]you make no sense[/size][/QUOTE]

This is the internet. It [B]doesn't[/B] make sense. That's the point.

Going on a field trip tomorrow. Meaning no homework. Yes. *is happy*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']This is the internet. It [B]doesn't[/B] make sense. That's the point.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The internet makes perfect sense.

[URL="http://www.owned.lv/imgz/x3x16a1f2c2b9166a080dacee6997d3a2c7.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]Just not the kind of sense you're used to.[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='chibi-master]This is the internet. It [B]doesn't[/B'] make sense. That's the point.[/quote]And here I was thinking he was saying that [I]you[/I] made no sense, not the Internet. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]And here I was thinking he was saying that [I]you[/I] made no sense, not the Internet. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Nonsense. I make sense. The me kind.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]There is no you kind. You don't get a kind until you have passed The Test.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't need to pass any test. My sense is my own and exists no matter what. I am above such needless things such as "tests". (Which would explain a few of my math grades...)
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]That's usually what's said when a person has failed The Test more than once.

It's the same reason Participation Awards exist.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Your argument is not compatible with ChibiSense. You must be using AllaSense. Foolishness, most certainly.
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Also, I feel the need to reiterate. Nicholas Cage's bird hair renders your statement even more foolish.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Your foolishness has reached a dangerously high level in needing to point out a humorous albeit unimpressive picture that you previously posted.

I get to go dig up dead things tomorrow afternoon! Yaaay, fossils!:catgirl:
Posted
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I managed to hit my head (thankfully encased in a helmet) off of one of those low-clearance signs in a parking garage while at work today. It hurts, a lot. Walking in a straight line is currently an interesting trick...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Me thinks the chibi-master protests too much. :p[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Huh? About what?:confused:

Listening to generally happy music seems to make me generally happy... How odd...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Huh? About what?:confused:

Listening to generally happy music seems to make me generally happy... How odd...[/quote]
why is it that i find J-pop much more upbeat than anything in America... sure I dont understand the words, but the random tiny girl voice makes me happier than lady gaga....
Posted
[quote name='CaNz]why is it that i find J-pop much more upbeat than anything in America... sure I dont understand the words, but [B][U]the random tiny girl voice[/U][/B'] makes me happier than lady gaga....[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]That would be why.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I hate colds, not sick enough to warrant staying in bed, not well enough to really do anything worthwhile.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

*hands you some warm chicken noodle soup* Go on; I actually just read an old wives' tales book that revealed the truth about a lot of the common myths, and chicken noodle soup does in fact help you!

I can't decide on wearing either my rainbow beanie or my green winter hat with long ears and a puffy-ball at the top... I'm leaning toward the second, though...so...puffy...
Posted
[size=1]I've come to the conclusion that sleep is a myth made to torture college students and beyond in hopes that it means we stay alive.

Oh, and my boyfriend's reactions to that Mario video were more amusing to me than the actual video itself. And that's saying something.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...