Boo Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [size=1]Before everyone has talked over it:[/size] [quote name='chibi-master']Your foolishness has reached a dangerously high level in needing to point out a humorous albeit unimpressive picture that you previously posted.[/QUOTE] [size=1]Homerun for Chibi.[/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Homerun for Chibi.[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eh, second base maybe. She was still trying to argue with Al, which is pretty futile.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]I dunno, man. I think she should get points for being able to argue with him to begin with.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Gavin Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [SIZE="1"][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lalm_kkczVM]Apparently Solomon Kane is Oirish[/url], I'm amused and disgusted by the terrible accent in roughly equal quantities. [/SIZE]
Boo Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eh, second base maybe. She was still trying to argue with Al, which is pretty futile.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Haha, make it two homeruns because you are now trying to convince others that you did not get homerun'd.[/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Haha, make it two homeruns because you are now trying to convince others that you did not get homerun'd.[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well. Your. Face. IS UGLY. HA![/FONT]
Allamorph Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]I dunno, man. I think she should get points for being able to argue with him to begin with.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]The only people who aren't able to argue [I]with[/I] me are those who think they can't.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]I dunno, man. I think she should get points for being able to argue with him to begin with.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]He's not that scary, people just assume he is. Personally I think he's really just a big softy behind that basement cat persona. :D[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]I am terribly squishy.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Calibri']I am terribly squishy.[/FONT][/quote]And that explains why you gave [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] that cat plushie that she's so fond of hugging, even though she claims she doesn't. [/FONT]
chibi-master Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 Look behind you! I want to say "Hello!" to your face, not the back of your head! ...I found a magnifying glass semi-floating in a big puddle at the dig site today...perhaps a detective met his end there? Or some nasty little person left the poor thing there...either way, I'm keeping it. Also, attempting to argue with Allamorph is fun if you don't actually put any hard thought into what you're trying to use against him. And having ChibiSense helps. A lot. In fact, who wants some? It's delicious with skittles!
Rachmaninoff Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I think I prefer my own sense. =P Not that I argue with Allamorph all that often, watching you go at it is amusing enough. [/FONT]
Skye Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]He's not that scary, people just assume he is. Personally I think he's really just a big softy behind that basement cat persona. :D[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Oh, indeed. Quite cuddly.[/size]
Nerdsy Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [color=deeppink]Captain Lou Albano died today. : ([/color]
chibi-master Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I think I prefer my own sense. =P [/FONT][/QUOTE] ONOZ! Now Allamorph will swoop down from his throne made of the bones of the optimistic and the grammar impaired noobs and demand to know if you've passed his so-called "test"! See what you have wrought?!:animedepr
Rachmaninoff Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']ONOZ! Now Allamorph will swoop down from his throne made of the bones of the optimistic and the grammar impaired noobs and demand to know if you've passed his so-called "test"! See what you have wrought?!:animedepr[/quote]I think there is nothing to worry about. He's just being the resident basement cat by poking fun. [/FONT]
chibi-master Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 I know that~! But now you've ruined my lovely daydream of a swooping basement cat! Hmph!
Rachmaninoff Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]What makes you think he won't? Oh wait, better that you don't think about it. The surprise when he finally does, will be all the more fun for the rest of us. :D[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Darren passed the test already. Probably did so long before I even met him. You can tell these things.[/FONT]
Horendithas Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Rachmaninoff][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]And that explains why you gave [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR'] that cat plushie that she's so fond of hugging, even though she claims she doesn't. [/FONT][/quote][FONT="Verdana"]¬_¬ [/FONT][I]*boxes your ears*[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Captain Lou Albano died today. : ([/color][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The man will forever live on through Youtube Poop. Damn, that's actually kinda depressing.[/FONT]
Skye Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [size=1]Darren is just... Darren. He wins. Oh, and you all just lost The Game.[/size]
pooperson Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I am more tired than a box of tired. Grawr. & I'm ready for the weekend.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted October 15, 2009 Posted October 15, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Mario died ? God damn it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Not just Mario. [i]Super[/i] Mario.[/color]
Recommended Posts