Gavin Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][SIZE=1]Life on the internet is taking way too serious turns way too often. Time to shrink all categories apart from my artsy one.[/SIZE][/quote] [B][SIZE=1][I]Boo[/I][/SIZE][SIZE=1]taku[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]boards ?[/SIZE]
pooperson Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I second this motion.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I third this motion.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I fourth it.[/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I fifth it O_O But fo rills. I've been listening to Christmas music nonstop the last few days. That's about 98% of the reason I like Christmas so much.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie][size=1']Jigglyness is teh shizz.[/size][/quote] [FONT=Calibri][I]*points to signature*[/I][/FONT]
Kenso Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]We have Scotland to thank for Sean Connery.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Perhaps so, sir, but we have England to thank for Alan Rickman and Sir Ian McKellen.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Gavin Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [quote name='Kenso'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]Perhaps so, sir, but we have England to thank for Alan Rickman and Sir Ian McKellen.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]And Connery beats both. I do second Boo's notion of Ireland (naturally no bias here) but failing that our heroin addicted cousins the Scots are surely an excellent choice above the (hated) English. :p Poor Welsh don't even get a mention.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 .......Eggnog has alcohol in it?:animedepr
Gavin Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master'].......Eggnog has alcohol in it?:animedepr[/quote] [SIZE=1]You didn't know that I take it chibi ?[/SIZE]
CaNz Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 mine sure as heck does! if you dont put it in its like a cake with no icing or a car with no brakes(heh... too soon)
chibi-master Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]You didn't know that I take it chibi ?[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Well, I suppose I do now... No wonder I hate that crap... I feel like tackling some unlucky soul to the ground. Yay. :catgirl: Steak for dinner and I can smell it from up here in my room... GWAAARGH... :animestun
Sangome Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]There's alcoholic [I]versions,[/I] but not all of them contain alcoholic content. I doubt places like Kroger and Wal-Mart could get away with selling them alongside Nesquik and good ol' regular milk otherwise. :p[/SIZE][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Eggnog is nasty stuff. Never cared for it. [/FONT]
chibi-master Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Eggnog is nasty stuff. Never cared for it. [/FONT][/QUOTE] We know this to be true. Oh, wow! My nose just started bleeding heavily for no apparent reason whatsoever. I don't think that's good... :animenose This is going to be a pain to clean up... Anyone know how to get blood stains off blouses? *stares expectantly at Raiha*
AnbuKira13 Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Men are hopeless. Being one myself, I have an extremely loose grasp of how laundry works.[/FONT][/quote] LOL! Yeah well the sad part is it was one of the plastic container ones where you don't have to add sugar or anything. Just dump in two lids worth add water and HOORAY drink! :P Alcoholic egg nogg..? Anyone ever seen Martha Stewarts version of it? May as well just leave out the nogg and take a swig of Jack D... And everyone wonders why she's so cheerful... ;)
Korey Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='AnbuKira13'] Alcoholic egg nogg..? Anyone ever seen Martha Stewarts version of it? May as well just leave out the nogg and take a swig of Jack D... And everyone wonders why she's so cheerful... ;)[/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"] I always thought it was because she's glad to be out of prison..... Anyways, I'm out for my Thanksgiving break. Hallelujah.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Magus Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Anyways, I'm out for my Thanksgiving break. Hallelujah.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]I'm not out till next monday. I would be out this Thursday but I gotta make up since ITT was closed on Labor Day >_>[/size][/color]
Mr. Maul Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Eggnog is the best dairy-based beverage in the history of ever, and if you disagree with me, then you clearly are a terrorist. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
CaNz Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Eggnog is the best dairy-based beverage in the history of ever, and if you disagree with me, then you clearly are a terrorist. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] i second the notion.... and am appauled at how many terrorists are on OB
Allamorph Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='CaNz']i second the notion.... and am appauled at how many terrorists are on OB[/quote] [FONT=Calibri][URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57211"][COLOR="Blue"]Quite so[/COLOR][/URL].[/FONT]
CaNz Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 hahaha... i take it back... now i am amused by it.
Xyandar Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 lol i have never ever been a fan of egg nog and i never will be. However that doesnt make me a terrorist at all. I just cant stand the taste of it.
Magus Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [size=1][color=navy]I've never had egg nog, and I'm fine without it.[/size][/color]
AnbuKira13 Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 I dunno I used to like it when I was little. Had it recently just because, felt like I was swallowing a glass of egg whites it was almost a squishy chunky jello sorta texture... I changed my mind on that one real quick and made the roommate drink the rest.
Rachmaninoff Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Go back and read a certain member's custom title. Now, whether you did that or not remember, eggnog is nasty stuff. :p What's more important is I forgot to get a gallon of milk at the store earlier this week. So now I need to swing by later and pick some up. In the meantime though. I'm going to have to fix something else for lunch since I needed milk to make mac and cheese. [/FONT]
Recommended Posts