Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For some reason my sister can not fathom the difference between me lending her something that [B][I]I[/I][/B] bought (thus making it mine), and her handing over something that our parents bought for the entire family to use (making it ours/theirs). Ever had one of those siblings? You know the argument. "Why should I lend you this if you didn't lend me tha~t?!" "Because I bought this myself, but that is not yours, it's ours/theirs. You have no right to keep it holed up in your room, never to be seen again." "There's no difference!" YES THERE *****ING IS!"

Also, my dad seems to be infected by the internet and seems to think everything in it is true. ACTUAL CONVERSATION FOLLOWING:

Dad: Why hasn't it snowed yet?!

Me: *looks outside at blue skies* There're no clouds. Why would it be snowing?

Dad: But the internet said it would!

I KID YOU NOT.
Posted
Slices of apples with half-slices of cheese placed over them is quite delicious.

Warm showers in the middle of the afternoon are delightful as well.

OMGWTFBBQPORQUOI?! There seems to be some sort of blinky UFO thing outside my window. It is not a plane...hmmm...
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']I think xkcd just convinced me to become an organ donor.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]With me, it was [URL="http://ilictronix.com/staff/niteshade/tracks/DJShadow-OrganDonor%28ExtendedOverhaul%29.mp3"]DJ Shadow[/URL].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]



[quote name='chibi-master']Slices of apples with half-slices of cheese placed over them is quite delicious.[/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Terrorist.





[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][quote name='chibi-master']Slices of apples with half-slices of cheese placed over them is quite delicious.[/quote]Indeed they are. I love apple slices with cheese. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Slices of apples with half-slices of cheese placed over them is quite delicious.[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Wha....?

Anyway, I'm officially done with finals (School is overrated). Now I get to enjoy my 2 weeks off.[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][quote name='Magus][size=1][color=navy]Wha....?[/size'][/color][/quote]Try it out. Apple slices with cheese is pretty good. As odd as it sounds, it really is quite tasty. In fact, I have some cheese and apples in the fridge. I'll probably end up having some tomorrow now that I read about it in the thread here. I haven't had it in a while.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
I dislike peanut butter. Or peanuts, for that matter.

But I do love black olives! They're a Thanksgiving tradition! A tasty one, gosh darn it!

Gabriel Iglesias is one of the funniest, if not THE funniest, comedian I have heard in quite some thime.
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm growing tired of the internet.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I know, right?[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy] 2 weeks off.
2 weeks off.
2 weeks off.
2 weeks off.
2 weeks off.
[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet ms] I get 2 DAYS OFF FOR THANKSGIVING.


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][FONT=Trebuchet ms] I get 2 DAYS OFF FOR THANKSGIVING.


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Same. Then next week is the last week of classes; god knows when finals are. @_@ My teachers haven't made up their minds yet.

I like those orange rolls. Nomnomnom. I'm not a huge fan of peanutbutter, either, but I find myself addicted to peanutbutter chokkit milkshakes.[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Huh, in high school, I only got two days off for Thanksgiving. After starting college, I've had the entire week off...

And those cinnamon rolls were good. Sorry Ace, I forgot to email you one. :([/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][FONT=Trebuchet ms] I get 2 DAYS OFF FOR THANKSGIVING.


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Sorry.

On the other hand, if you get more than a week off for Spring Break then we're even.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']For some reason my sister can not fathom the difference between me lending her something that [B][I]I[/I][/B] bought (thus making it mine), and her handing over something that our parents bought for the entire family to use (making it ours/theirs). Ever had one of those siblings? You know the argument. "Why should I lend you this if you didn't lend me tha~t?!" "Because I bought this myself, but that is not yours, it's ours/theirs. You have no right to keep it holed up in your room, never to be seen again." "There's no difference!" YES THERE *****ING IS!"[/quote]

At least she's not like my brother was when we were kids. He considered asking for something while I was asleep as full consent. Of course both of us were capable of carrying on conversations in our sleep back then.
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]Huh, in high school, I only got two days off for Thanksgiving. After starting college, I've had the entire week off...

And those cinnamon rolls were good. Sorry Ace, I forgot to email you one. :([/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Its the opposite where I am. The schools gave the kids a week off. I get two days. Though I'm debating if I want to go to school on Wednesday. Substitute in Music Fundamentals and 3 hours of presentations in my Anthropology Exploring Non-Western Civilizations don't look to fun at all.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Slices of apples with half-slices of cheese placed over them is quite delicious.
[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
That sounds completely repulsive. My goodness!

You should try a BLT, sans the tomato, with peanut butter. Mmmmm, so good.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson;][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You should try a BLT, sans the tomato, with peanut butter. Mmmmm, so good.[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Party at my place. BYOBLPB.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][FONT=Trebuchet ms] I get 2 DAYS OFF FOR THANKSGIVING.


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF[/font][/QUOTE]

Could be worse. I have to work Thanksgiving. And Christmas Eve. And Christmas. And New Year's Eve/Day.

:(

(Then again, I am happy to be working at all. Cashing paychecks takes a bit of the sting out of that.)
Posted
[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]Sorry.

On the other hand, if you get more than a week off for Spring Break then we're even.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] We don't. :([/font]

[quote name='Shinmaru']Could be worse. I have to work Thanksgiving. And Christmas Eve. And Christmas. And New Year's Eve/Day.

:(

(Then again, I am happy to be working at all. Cashing paychecks takes a bit of the sting out of that.)[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] That really sucks. :([/font]
Posted
[quote name='Shinmaru']Could be worse. I have to work Thanksgiving. And Christmas Eve. And Christmas. And New Year's Eve/Day.

:(

(Then again, I am happy to be working at all. Cashing paychecks takes a bit of the sting out of that.)[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Paycheck or not, that freakin' sucks. o_O I'd be pretty upset if I had to work all the major holidays now until New Years...[/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...