Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn180/4chanRus/Motivational%20Posters/?action=view¤t=CP.jpg[/IMG]

Yeahhh....my second choice was funnier but not appropriate
Posted
[quote name='pax et agape']I survived my first experience of working retail on Black Friday...can I have a real job now?[/quote]

[SIZE=1]No, you get to work the entire week leading up to Christmas on late shifts, especially on the 22nd and 23rd when you get the ******** who decided it was fine to do their shopping then a day or two beforehand and then get pissed off at you that your store might've served a considerable quantity of customers before them and thus lack certain items they desire.

Penny Arcade's last two strips are rather apt in this regard.[/SIZE]
Posted
I don't need a catchphrase. Psh.

Why is it so dang freezing outside if there's no snow, dammit?!:animeangr

Am I the only one that finds incredible enjoyment in wearing sweaters that are far too large? I actually think I have five 3X sweaters just for the heck of it.:animesmil
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]No, you get to work the entire week leading up to Christmas on late shifts, especially on the 22nd and 23rd when you get the ******** who decided it was fine to do their shopping then a day or two beforehand and then get pissed off at you that your store might've served a considerable quantity of customers before them and thus lack certain items they desire.

Penny Arcade's last two strips are rather apt in this regard.[/SIZE][/quote]

I remember being able to relate to those last two strips a little too well. Oh any why, exactly does everyone want one of those Zsu Zsu pet thingamajigs (I just discovered that thingamajigs was in my spell check dictionary) all of a sudden? It's something different every year. I remember it was Tickle Me Elmo way back when.
Posted
No Chibi you are not the only one who finds enjoyment in that. I LOVE big sweaters and hoodies and things. They're so comfy!

And I agree on the cold with no snow thing as well. ITS FREEZING BUT THERE'S NO SNOW! WTF? I hate it. I wish I still lived in NC where it only gets like 4o during the winter.
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl']No Chibi you are not the only one who finds enjoyment in that. I LOVE big sweaters and hoodies and things. They're so comfy!

And I agree on the cold with no snow thing as well. ITS FREEZING BUT THERE'S NO SNOW! WTF? I hate it. I wish I still lived in NC where it only gets like 4o during the winter.[/quote]

It's the same here right now. It's been freezing but not a trace of snow. Except today it's been in the 50's again. That's why they say that in Iowa if you don't like the weather, wait a minute.
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl']No Chibi you are not the only one who finds enjoyment in that. I LOVE big sweaters and hoodies and things. They're so comfy![/QUOTE]

*gushes about mutual enjoyment of over-sized warm clothing*

Sad songs make me wibble like a toddler. This annoys me.:grumble:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Sad songs make me wibble like a toddler. This annoys me.:grumble:[/quote]

how many songs have actually made you cry?
I have two: Believe in dreams (flyleaf)
as long as it matters (Gin Blossoms)
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']how many songs have actually made you cry?
I have two: Believe in dreams (flyleaf)
as long as it matters (Gin Blossoms)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Man.

I cry at just about every song I hear. I'm so ridiculously emotional it's... ridiculous. Out of my top 5 most played songs on iTunes, 4 of them make me cry.

Whoo!

Oh, & lol. I'm a music major, so every time I play a new song in Wind Ensemble, that usually makes me cry as well. I haven't gone a single concert in 6 years that I haven't cried at.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I have songs that invoke strong emotions from me, but never bring me to the point of tears. I always have that "song" that makes me think of certain women in my life. For my ex it was Lifehouse's "You and Me". For my current girlfriend, it's Brian Mcknight's "Back at One."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
It's not so much the songs as the random daydreams I get when listening to them... Especially You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins, dammit...

I am so tired of hearing all these bull**** theories about OMGLIEKRADICALGAYAGENDAS!!!1!! I don't believe in them, and I shake my head sadly at those who believe everything Mr. Glenn Beck projectile vomits from his void-I-mean-face. Or at least if you're going to believe in them, don't spit it in the face of every random person you meet. I DON'T FREAKING CARE, MR. RANDOM GUY IN MY LOCAL GROCERY STORE.

EDIT: Also, Boo, I love your avi!
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Chibi 2 has a potty mouth! I my friends am shocked- I tell you SHOCKED!!

Oh and Ryan AKA Morpheus would only give me the [B]Vatican City[/B] if he took over the world.

In other news... I got engaged almost 3 months ago when I was up in [B]British Columbia[/B] visiting my now fiance and his family and basically scaring Canadians by demanding to be paid in real money not Monopoly crapoloa![/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]In other news... I got engaged almost 3 months ago when I was up in [B]British Columbia[/B] visiting my now fiance and his family and basically scaring Canadians by demanding to be paid in real money not Monopoly crapoloa![/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]:o
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chibi has a pottymouth
Her attitude has sure gone South
Nothing else rhymes with that
But swearing sure is... Naughty.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Quit it with the "Naughty." stuff already... The guy you're imitating is most likely some sort of child molester, so... *stare*
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Barber, actually, if I remember right.

Oh Courage the Cowardly Dog...how I both do and don't miss you.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Quit it with the "Naughty." stuff already... The guy you're imitating is most likely some sort of child molester, so... *stare*[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Fred is a barber. He's just a very [I]naughty[/I] barber. And all he does is shave your head.

Doesn't make it any less creepy, though.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][COLOR=#9933ff][FONT=monotype corsiva][SIZE=4]Oh and Ryan AKA Morpheus would only give me the [B]Vatican City[/B] if he took over the world.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]

Well that means he is technically giving you an entire country.
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Barber, actually, if I remember right.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I know what he is and I know what he does.:animedepr But I'm just saying that he seems like the child molester stereotype for a creepy old cartoon of wonderness.

Hey... Whatever happened to those lovely Nestle Wonderballs, huh?:confused:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...