Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1278539968' post='696735']
I can walk on my foot again! i'll probably get the stitches taken out tomorrow or friday.
[/quote]
Yay, new topic!
Congrats, I thought it would take longer to heal. I guess your not as slow of a healer as me.
Posted
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]The foray into surprises and all is why having either a taser or mace or BOTH is such a wonderful thing. Give [i]them[/i] the surprise instead. I bet they'd love it. :P[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Cat' date='07 July 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1278540149' post='696736']
Yay, new topic!
Congrats, I thought it would take longer to heal. I guess your not as slow of a healer as me.
[/quote]

When my old pops had surgery on his colon, they cut him from pelvic to the bottom of the ribs, he had the equivalent healing of 3 months, in just one, it freaked the nurses out, I guess I got the heal gene.
Posted
[spoiler]this new topic offends me. when are we getting back to rape?[/spoiler]

i suppose being able to heal quickly would he be helpful... also helpful, not sticking a ground turner through your own foot.(just saying)
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 July 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1278547362' post='696746']
this new topic offends me. when are we getting back to rape?

i suppose being able to heal quickly would he be helpful... also helpful, not sticking a ground turner through your own foot.(just saying)
[/quote]

Thanks, and rape is supposedly wrong, so we shouldn't talk about it.
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1278548232' post='696748']
Thanks, and rape is supposedly wrong, so we shouldn't talk about it.
[/quote]
[b][i]SUPPOSEDLY?![/i][/b] Okay, joking or not, this is offensive and most certainly not amusing. Please stop so that I don't have to believe that you are as vulgar as you seem right now. If either you or CaNz posts another comment that implies rape being acceptable, kidding around or not, you are going on my 'Ignored Users' list.

On to a happier note, I'm saving up for a platypus plushie I saw in the mall. Ace is about to get his own plushie-self!
Posted (edited)
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I agree with chibi. No more rape discussion, thanks. :) Next topic!

(Cat, I really sympathise with your latest post, but I removed it in the interest of allowing this topic to move forward. If I see more idiotic rape discussion, I'll sort it out). [/font] Edited by James
Posted
[quote name='James' date='07 July 2010 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1278552185' post='696756']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I agree with chibi. No more rape discussion, thanks. :) Next topic!

(Cat, I really sympathise with your latest post, but I removed it in the interest of allowing this topic to move forward. If I see more idiotic rape discussion, I'll sort it out). [/font]
[/quote]

Thanks, James. I posted maybe a minute after you did and had not notice your post.
Posted
You know what I like? Puppies. Puppies are awesome.

[center][img]http://www.top-dogs-names.com/images/cute-puppies.jpg[/img][/center]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 July 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1278551974' post='696754']
If either you or CaNz posts another comment that implies rape being acceptable, kidding around or not, you are going on my 'Ignored Users' list.
[/quote]

[spoiler]you thought i was going to go to far didnt you!
see... thats why you dont read spoilers when they can make you mad over nothing.[/spoiler]

i like kitties more than puppies.
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='07 July 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1278552789' post='696761']
You know what I like? Puppies. Puppies are awesome.

[center][img]http://www.top-dogs-names.com/images/cute-puppies.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]
You just gave me cavities... AWESOME CAVITIES OF PUPPY ADORABLENESS.
Posted (edited)
Puppies are very cute, but I'm more of a cat person.

This reminded me of my kitty Luna when she was a baby.
[img]http://argentumextraho.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-black-kitten-noms-finger.jpg[/img]

Now to show off my kitties.

[url="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Animals/Yearbookandother-05.jpg"]This my kitty Socks.[/url]

[url="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Animals/Yearbookandother-07.jpg"]And this is Luna.[/url] Edited by Cat
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 July 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1278553654' post='696763']
[spoiler]you thought i was going to go to far didnt you!
see... thats why you dont read spoilers when they can make you mad over nothing.[/spoiler]

i like kitties more than puppies.
[/quote]

[spoiler] I totally see what you did there and enjoy it completely [/spoiler]

Cats are pretty awesome.
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1278555430' post='696773']

Cats are pretty awesome.
[/quote]

Cats are lazy butts who scratch people
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='07 July 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1278556173' post='696777']
Cats are lazy butts who scratch people
[/quote]

Yeah, but at least they don't bark at every moving thing, actually, thank goodness they don't bark at anything!
Posted (edited)
[quote name='eleanor' date='07 July 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1278555390' post='696772']
you know what is cuter than puppies


and kitties



the spanish NT

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/29cmnut.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]This is my favourite thing ever posted in the history of ever in this entire forum. ever. I <3 you and your <3 of the Spanish bbs.

Also, 5 hours later and I still cannot get the aftertaste of beer out of my mouth.

Yes, I did drink in honour of my sweet Spaniards.
I may or may not have been a little drunk around 2 PM today. Just sayin'.

PS your new icon enchants me in ways I have never been enchanted before.[/font] Edited by mapthesoul.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1278556361' post='696779']
Yeah, but at least they don't bark at every moving thing, actually, thank goodness they don't bark at anything!
[/quote]

well-trained dogs are silent and deadly

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='07 July 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1278556545' post='696780']
[font="Garamond"]This is my favourite thing ever posted in the history of ever in this entire forum. ever. I <3 you and your <3 of the Spanish bbs.

[/font]
[/quote]

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/28l3p5l.jpg[/img] Edited by eleanor
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='07 July 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1278556548' post='696781']
well-trained dogs are silent and deadly
[/quote]

Yeah, but that takes time and years of hearing stupid barking, cats come generally quite.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='eleanor' date='07 July 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1278556548' post='696781']



[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/28l3p5l.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]oh my god
I can't even
what even is this
ardjfkghskshdksghdgkhdfgdfgggggdsf[/font] Edited by mapthesoul.
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='07 July 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1278556548' post='696781']
well-trained dogs are silent and deadly
[/quote]
Heck yeah!

I get to go to a thrift store Saturday, I hope! I love those places!
Posted
[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='07 July 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1278556712' post='696783']
[font="Garamond"]oh my god
I can't even
what even is this
ardjfkghskshdksghdgkhdfgdfgggggdsf[/font]
[/quote]

I think Mapthesoul is broke/drunk.
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1278556660' post='696782']
Yeah, but that takes time and years of hearing stupid barking, cats come generally quite.
[/quote]

Depends on the dog TBH

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='07 July 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1278556712' post='696783']
[font="Garamond"]oh my god
I can't even
what even is this
ardjfkghskshdksghdgkhdfgdfgggggdsf[/font]
[/quote]

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2utrupw.jpg[/img]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...