CaNz Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 (edited) CAN WE STOP THIS MADNESS YET? hamsters are way cuter anyway :3 [color="#000080"]~Please do not spam an image like that, CaNz.~ -Korey [color="#000000"]im glad someone else doesnt want to see it over and over again.[/color] [/color] Edited July 11, 2010 by CaNz
Magus Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [quote name='eleanor' date='10 July 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1278779688' post='697044'] not as hypnotic as this [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2rhsmyw.jpg[/img] [/quote] That's just creepy. I'd probably have nightmares about that if I were younger...
Anakoni Stark Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 [FONT="Times New Roman"]I've been battling Laryngitis all week (hardly said anything this week), and it turns out that it isnt laryngitis at all. I now have a vocal chord nodules, and will be going in for surgery tommorow. Totally Lame.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 The neighbors are having an obnoxiously loud party and I'm getting angry. There is no excuse for having music so loud that it shakes my windows.
Botar Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='11 July 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1278823277' post='697082'] what movie should i watch tonight? [/quote] Shaw Shank Redemption. Great Movie. I need a brewsky or 20
James Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 [font="Palatino Linotype"]Speaking of movies, I just saw the new Karate Kid movie last night. It surprised me - I think I actually liked it as much as - or more than - the original. It's well worth seeing if you get the chance.[/font]
CaNz Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 i think i will James. Botars pick was good too... and i easier... but i have seen that movie a ton of times.
Nony Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='10 July 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1278811693' post='697080'] The neighbors are having an obnoxiously loud party and I'm getting angry. There is no excuse for having music so loud that it shakes my windows. [/quote] I feel your pain. I too tend to have noisy neighbors and it drives me bonkers.
CaNz Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 i cant find a good torrent for karate kid... all of them are low quality camera bootlegs...
Korey Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 [size="2"][font="Garamond"]Watch book of ELi if you haven't already. Pretty neat movie.[/font][/size]
James Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='11 July 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1278836973' post='697099'] i cant find a good torrent for karate kid... all of them are low quality camera bootlegs... [/quote] [font="Palatino Linotype"]Go to the cinema. If nothing else, the experience is way better. [/font]
CaNz Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 (edited) i might do that... but it doesnt help me late at night with nothing to do. book of eli however, that sounds good enough to me. Edited July 11, 2010 by CaNz
OMNOMNOMALY Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 [font="Garamond"]I invested in a Vuvuzela today. Best. Purchase. Ever.[/font]
chibi-master Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 I did some scenes for the video editing course I'm taking! I'm playing a mad scientist, and I got some pics of my outfit. The first pic is my stare, the second is me being...me.
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]I've been watching [b]Freakazoid![/b] again. Can you tell?[/font]
CaNz Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 (edited) cool avatar... who was that again? Edited July 12, 2010 by CaNz
Korey Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 ]font=Garamond]Naughty Bear is the best game ever. [/font]
Botar Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Korey' date='12 July 2010 - 04:43 AM' timestamp='1278924216' post='697164'] [font=Garamond]Naughty Bear is the best game ever. [/font] [/quote] i definitely dig ur avatar. So i got into tournament magic lately, they got class two stuff so you can only play with 10th edition and up. Edited July 12, 2010 by Botar
eleanor Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 [quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='12 July 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1278912894' post='697155'] [font="Comic Sans MS"]I've been watching [b]Freakazoid![/b] again. Can you tell?[/font] [/quote] lol I remember watching Freaka-
Aaryanna Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 [color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Bring back the [color="#FF00FF"]Pink![/color] I should hunt down Dessy and start a pillow fight! [/font][/color]
chibi-master Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 My feet are in the process of falling off... Make it stop!!! I really need to sleep... I think I've slept a total of 4 hours since last Friday.
Aaryanna Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='12 July 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1278969486' post='697187'] My feet are in the process of falling off... Make it stop!!! I really need to sleep... I think I've slept a total of 4 hours since last Friday. [/quote] [color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Go take a nap then! That's what my dog is doing... tempts me to join her, she looks so comfy curled up and all. [/font][/color]
chibi-master Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 [quote name='Aaryanna' date='12 July 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1278969909' post='697190'] [color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Go take a nap then! That's what my dog is doing... tempts me to join her, she looks so comfy curled up and all. [/font][/color] [/quote] I wish I could, but I have chores and karate. The earliest I can go to sleep is 10:00 tonight, and I think I will... *yawn* Today was far too long... I fell asleep for 10 minutes this afternoon and had some of the craziest dreams I've ever had...
Recommended Posts