Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
CAN WE STOP THIS MADNESS YET?
hamsters are way cuter anyway :3

[color="#000080"]~Please do not spam an image like that, CaNz.~

-Korey

[color="#000000"]im glad someone else doesnt want to see it over and over again.[/color]
[/color] Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='10 July 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1278779688' post='697044']
not as hypnotic as this

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2rhsmyw.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
That's just creepy. I'd probably have nightmares about that if I were younger...
Posted
[FONT="Times New Roman"]I've been battling Laryngitis all week (hardly said anything this week), and it turns out that it isnt laryngitis at all. I now have a vocal chord nodules, and will be going in for surgery tommorow. Totally Lame.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='11 July 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1278823277' post='697082']
what movie should i watch tonight?
[/quote]

Shaw Shank Redemption. Great Movie.

I need a brewsky or 20
Posted
[font="Palatino Linotype"]Speaking of movies, I just saw the new Karate Kid movie last night. It surprised me - I think I actually liked it as much as - or more than - the original. It's well worth seeing if you get the chance.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 July 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1278811693' post='697080']
The neighbors are having an obnoxiously loud party and I'm getting angry. There is no excuse for having music so loud that it shakes my windows. :whatever:
[/quote]
I feel your pain. I too tend to have noisy neighbors and it drives me bonkers. :annoyed:
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='11 July 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1278836973' post='697099']
i cant find a good torrent for karate kid... all of them are low quality camera bootlegs...
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Go to the cinema. If nothing else, the experience is way better. ;)[/font]
Posted (edited)
i might do that... but it doesnt help me late at night with nothing to do. book of eli however, that sounds good enough to me. Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Korey' date='12 July 2010 - 04:43 AM' timestamp='1278924216' post='697164']
[font=Garamond]Naughty Bear is the best game ever. [/font]
[/quote]

i definitely dig ur avatar.

So i got into tournament magic lately, they got class two stuff so you can only play with 10th edition and up. Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='12 July 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1278912894' post='697155']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I've been watching [b]Freakazoid![/b] again. Can you tell?[/font]
[/quote]

lol I remember watching Freaka-
Posted
[color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Bring back the [color="#FF00FF"]Pink![/color] :P

I should hunt down Dessy and start a pillow fight! [/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='12 July 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1278969486' post='697187']
My feet are in the process of falling off... Make it stop!!! :wacko:

I really need to sleep... I think I've slept a total of 4 hours since last Friday.
[/quote]
[color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Go take a nap then! :P That's what my dog is doing... tempts me to join her, she looks so comfy curled up and all. [/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna' date='12 July 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1278969909' post='697190']
[color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Go take a nap then! :P That's what my dog is doing... tempts me to join her, she looks so comfy curled up and all. [/font][/color]
[/quote]
I wish I could, but I have chores and karate. The earliest I can go to sleep is 10:00 tonight, and I think I will... *yawn*

Today was far too long... I fell asleep for 10 minutes this afternoon and had some of the craziest dreams I've ever had...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...