Blue Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 Bdubs? Sounds like someone had some fun. I'll just stick to my cigarettes and booze.
Korey Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='15 July 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1279197532' post='697336'] who's the new member? and how did he get so many posts? [/quote] [font="Garamond"]I've been a busy bee. You know how long it takes to post over 1400 times? WAY TOO LONG. Luckily they gave me a nice little reward for it by giving me this nice Also, I was flabberghasted to see that John Daily is on the front page of the leaderboard at the British Open. About time, Wild Thing! [/font]
CaNz Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 (edited) what does this thing do anyways? ....uh oh.... [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='16 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1279268446' post='697375'] [font="Garamond"]CaNz... you are by far my favorite member![/font] [/quote] no one is going to believe he said that! ... that didnt help [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='16 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1279268446' post='697375'] [font="Garamond"]CaNz... If i had just one kidney i would give it to you, so that you could have three[/font] [/quote] this is getting worse and worse! Well.... [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='16 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1279268446' post='697375'] [font="Garamond"]CaNz... you are by far the biggest pain in the neck[/font] [/quote] that will do it... cool toy! Edited July 16, 2010 by CaNz
Korey Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='16 July 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1279281134' post='697377'] Snip [/quote] [font="Garamond"]Yeah, sorry buddy. That only works when you're a member of [s]Hogwarts[/s] Staff. Ordinary Muggles can't use it.[/font]
CaNz Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 so thats why my eyebrows are singed off... i had thought i just fell asleep while playing with matches again....
Botar Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='16 July 2010 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1279290100' post='697379'] so thats why my eyebrows are singed off... i had thought i just fell asleep while playing with matches again.... [/quote] Oh, you! Man, I [s]hate[/s] love facebook, it sucks/gives me a life.
Korey Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='16 July 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1279290100' post='697379'] so thats why my eyebrows are singed off... i had thought i just fell asleep while playing with matches again.... [/quote] [font="Garamond"]That was me, actually.... when ordinary people try to use the it doesn't do anything. So they flail around , much to my amusement [/font]
Lilt Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master'] I wanted to have a way to protect myself and others in the event that I did not have a weapon. I have always wanted to study a martial art, and karate just stuck out to me. I would certainly recommend it, but just be careful. There are some dojos that let you buy your belts, and that is just wrong. There are a few different styles of karate, so you may need to look into that. I personally study Isshin Ryu. Speaking of relatives, I'm not going to be on next week because I'm staying with my grandma in Arkansas and she has no internet. Lilt, watch CaNz and Botar for me, please! I have a very special job for you all. This is my last post before I leave for Arkansas, so I want it to take care of business. I would like to ask everyone to take over something while I'm gone. Please look in the birthday box every day until I get back next week and send a birthday PM to any member you recognize. It's a fun hobby and I hope to spread the joy it brings! See y'all, and good night! [/quote] [b]Buying your belts makes about as much sense as those advertisements about buying your high school diplomas. XD And thanks Chibi, I'll look into the different styles. You can count on me. Actually, the birthday PM thing sounds kind of fun. I got one of those from someone, and it meant a lot to me. So thank you for the suggestion. And in other news, I've never made this face ( ) so much at a video game so much before. (At how cute it was.) I wish they had more like it. [/b]
Skye Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 If you're thinking about martial arts, I know Judo is good. My friend Richard is taking Kyuki-Do, and he's getting really good. He really seems to enjoy it, too. I believe it's like judo in that you use your opponents momentum and such against them.
Cat Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 (edited) Just got home from shopping and going to the movies. I can't believe I spent all day in the mall. Why is it when there is no stores I like in the mall and yet I go there more often? Edited July 17, 2010 by Cat
CaNz Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='16 July 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1279291721' post='697381'] [font="Garamond"]That was me, actually.... when ordinary people try to use the it doesn't do anything. So they flail around , much to my amusement [/font] [/quote] wow... i actually amused someone! Hoooooorrraay! [font="Arial Narrow"][i]*misses point entirely*[/i] [/font] San Fran is as amazing as ever... i would talk about it more, but i have a hot date to catch up with. :]
SunfallE Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='15 July 2010 - 06:28 AM' timestamp='1279196890' post='697335'] [font="Garamond"]Y'know, with using the same avatar and everything, everyone still knows who you are, lol. But I'm hip![/font] [/quote] [color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]OMG! Who the hell are you and wtf did you do with Korey!?! [/font][/color] [quote name='chibi-master' date='15 July 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1279220014' post='697339'] Nooooo... [/quote] [color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Yes. [/font][/color]
Korey Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 [quote name='Lucia' date='17 July 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1279357101' post='697400'] [color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]OMG! Who the hell are you and wtf did you do with Korey!?! [/font][/color] [/quote] [font="Garamond"] HA HA HA. The secret is in the ingredients! But I'll never tell.[/font]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 [font="Garamond"]Zombie Apocalypse dream last night. Fun, but more than a little distressing D: It's a gorgeous sunny Saturday here in Van-citayy and I've gotta do some serious studying before I can enjoy it Q_Q I hope you are all making the most of your weekend~ :DD[/font]
Boo Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 [quote name='Anomaly' date='17 July 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1279396029' post='697405'] [font="Garamond"]Zombie Apocalypse dream last night. Fun, but more than a little distressing D: [/font] [/quote] Funny. Not long ago I had a dream about zombie Matt Damon.
Nony Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 I bought nerdities today, yaaaaaaay~ And none of it was .hack either! What a miracle! But seriously, it's days like this I realize that I truly am a nerd and that I really do enjoy being one.
Botar Posted July 18, 2010 Posted July 18, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='15 July 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1279248414' post='697362'] why just the people you recognize? i'll just pull a Botar and spam anyone i see. =P [/quote] Wat, thats, my, job!
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 18, 2010 Posted July 18, 2010 [quote name='Botar' date='17 July 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1279431753' post='697412'] Wat, thats, my, job! [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]I read this in the voice of William Shatner.[/font]
CaNz Posted July 18, 2010 Posted July 18, 2010 [quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='17 July 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1279432263' post='697413'] [font="Comic Sans MS"]I read this in the voice of William Shatner.[/font] [/quote] we're, detecting, too, many, commas, arm, proton, torpedoes. "[i]shifts sitting position[/i]"
Botar Posted July 18, 2010 Posted July 18, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='18 July 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1279434392' post='697414'] we're, detecting, too, many, commas, arm, proton, torpedoes. "[i]shifts sitting position[/i]" [/quote] You better, i did that for pause build up, hope you enjoyed.
Korey Posted July 18, 2010 Posted July 18, 2010 [font="Garamond]I find your use of commas disturbing [/font]
Botar Posted July 18, 2010 Posted July 18, 2010 [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='18 July 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1279441586' post='697416'] [font="Garamond"]I find your use of commas disturbing [/font] [/quote] I find it well in cause. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Korey Posted July 18, 2010 Posted July 18, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='18 July 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1279446876' post='697419'] so... who wants to give a poor fellow a hug. [/quote] [font="Garamond"]Why don't we have a bro-hug emoticon? Guessing the relationship fell through? Condolences.[/font]
Recommended Posts