Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295271913' post='703974']
WHAT ARE WE CAPITALIZING ABOUT!

also why are those Goofy-like creatures being beaten to death?
[/quote]
I DUNNO BUT WHATEVS BRO

Because they just are.

I'm finally starting to get my voice back~!
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Because I'm a spazzy fangirl. It's what spazzes do.

Can't speak for Ace, though, but this is normal behavior for whenever we're together, so.[/font][/color]
Posted
Haha, I was wrong to ask you two for a reason.... some stuff just has to happen.

So did anyone see Social Network... I thought it looked stupid so I didn't, but then it goes and wins three golden globes.
Posted (edited)
[font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"]You know what? It's always "I like you but you don't like me" or "You like me but I don't like you"...
I'm getting kind of sick of this stupid game.[/color][/font] Edited by Lyndy
Posted
Sounds like every relationship I ever had... Only thing is if the two people like each other than the Relationship would probably work. The only thing that could happen other than that is "you don't like me and I don't like you either."
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295452455' post='704026']"you don't like me and I don't like you either."[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Forgive my naivety, but how exactly would that work? Would both parties be held at gunpoint and be demanded to date one another or die?

Or there's the concept of arranged marriages, but...I digress.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
Arranged marriages would work.. but I think the most common thing is when people go to fast and realize what they were doing was heat of the moment stuff... Alcohol does it all the time (another reason why I don't mind drinking alone)
Posted
I get up at a little after midnight to work on a project, right? Well, I stretch, 'cause I just woke up. Out of nowhere, my right calf seizes in on itself. 2 hours later and my calf is still sore and stiff... Why do leg cramps even happen?!

Writing a summary on Philip Pullman's [u]The Golden Compass[/u] is actually very difficult for me to do, apparently. I'm only halfway through the major plot points and I'm already kicking the 500 word limit in the face.
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]I have no school today. So I started my snow day by wasting the day, but I finally decided that I should actually read this book that I am supposed to read. Clockwork Angel from The Infernal Devices trilogy. It's the prequel to The Mortal Instruments trilogy. This prequel sucks so far. ._. I should also be studying and/or drawing... I am becoming such a great procrastinator, but I still have a rank of 27(I think) out of 138-something. What would I actually get if I actually tried? o3o[/font][/color]
Posted
I have a composition/presentation paper due in Japanese class tomorrow. I'm halfway through finishing it. I figure, "Hey, I'll work on the rest of it while I'm at school!"

Apparently though, the computers with Word 2010 don't have Japanese installed. :| Thanks, UW. Thanks.
[size="1"]I guess I could at least write in romaji...[/size]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1295549801' post='704059']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hey, we have X Chromosomes too![/font]
[/quote]

So you're saying you're just girly enough to have nipples?
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1295550221' post='704062']
So you're saying you're just girly enough to have nipples?
[/quote]

[b]XD I never thought of it like that.

Either that or girls made nipples cool so guys had to have some too? :suave: (Just kidding. d: )

And why do you guys have our chromosome anyways? Give it back! :grr:[/b] Edited by Lilt
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oh, OB. Don't ever change.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1295550221' post='704062']
So you're saying you're just girly enough to have nipples?
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, this kinda potentially throws a wrench into things now...[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1295548434' post='704057']
Why do men have nipples? This is a question that will forever nag me...
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Because all human embryos start life as female. They only become male at a later stage of development.

So I guess you could say that males are the slightly-dodgy bi-product of females. :P

It's a good argument for you to use if you're ever having some kind of gender superiority argument with a male, haha.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1295553469' post='704067'][b]
And why do you guys have our chromosome anyways? Give it back! :grr:[/b]
[/quote]
Don't worry, you just loan it to us so that we can make more of you girls.

What I wanna know is how many girls would prefer men to be nipplelss?
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295565376' post='704072']
Don't worry, you just loan it to us so that we can make more of you girls.

What I wanna know is how many girls would prefer men to be nipplelss?
[/quote]

[b]Okay, in that case you can hold onto them. d:

And I'm not sure about that one... :eyebrow: I would say it would be too weird for me, but then again I've watched anime. I might be used to it. :suave: [/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...