Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1298608675' post='705240']
[FONT=Calibri]I pray for your soul.[/FONT]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]I'd rather you pray for an early DVD release.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298612039' post='705242']
Went to Cleveland for a day and, well... It was more like Silent Hill than Ohio, really. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame was a house of horrors on its own anyway! At one point, some creeper was hiding behind a curtain and decided to jump out at me, my sister and my mom. We couldn't exactly slap him or get very angry seeing as he kind of looked like he may have had a mental handicap, but I'd still like to know what the hell he was trying to do.

I now have a stuffed aardvark named Dilbert.
[/quote]

[b]Wait, some complete stranger did that to you? O.o If that happened to me and I wasn't there with family, I think I would have ran. Creepy...

And welcome to the family, Dilbert! ^^

@Steph: Welcome back~![/b]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298487199' post='705205']
Hey, guys! :D [hugs CM] Missed me?

And I do not like corndogs. Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust sayin'.
[/quote]

D: B-b-b-b-b-but its fun in a deep-fried bun!
Posted
[quote name='Starscream' timestamp='1298650575' post='705253']
My neighbor needs a bollocking. Keeping us awake until 3am, then waking us up at around 9am. AEWRERGHRNBF!
[/quote]

Shall I send him Nails, my hammerhead shark or The Sharp Gill Crew, my tap dancing piranhas?
Posted
[quote name='James' timestamp='1298599869' post='705237']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm waiting for Tim & Eric Season 5 to appear on DVD...how long can it take?? :([/font]
[/quote]

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/02/a-tim-eric-movie-with-john-c-reilly

[color=deeppink]I hope this is true because I am excite.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298630257' post='705245']
NO BANNER/AVI SET FOR YOU!!1
[/quote]

:'( But... I pick on you because I LIKE you.

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1298658443' post='705254']
[b]@Steph: Welcome back~![/b]
[/quote]

Heyo, Taryn! <3

[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1298658731' post='705255']
D: B-b-b-b-b-but its fun in a deep-fried bun!
[/quote]

I DO NOT LIKE CORNDOGS. End of story. BANISTER CAT HAS SPOKEN.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1298661044' post='705257']
[font="Calibri"]That's what she said.[/font]
[/quote]

That sounds painful...the deep-fried part...
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298661814' post='705259']
Heyo, Taryn! <3



I DO NOT LIKE CORNDOGS. End of story. BANISTER CAT HAS SPOKEN.
[/quote]

[b]Heyo! <3 How have you been? *Hugs*

Now that I think about it, anything can be in that deep fried bun besides a hot dog. I'm scared now. O.O[/b]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1298663676' post='705262'][b]
Now that I think about it, anything can be in that deep fried bun besides a hot dog. I'm scared now. O.O[/b]
[/quote]

Keyword: Hot 'Dog'
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1298663676' post='705262']
[b]Heyo! <3 How have you been? *Hugs*[/b]
[/quote]

I have been amazing, actually! :)

So, I am contemplating going to school to be an ASL interpreter. What do you guys think?
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298661814' post='705259']
:'( But... I pick on you because I LIKE you.
[/quote]
Hush with those lies! you will get Botar jealous!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298677029' post='705270']
Hush with those lies! you will get Botar jealous!
[/quote]

Psh. Speaking of Botar, where is the dude?
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298683263' post='705273']
Um.. I think the new OB version deleted him... It probably thought he was Malware.
[/quote]

That's sad.

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1298684445' post='705274']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]He wasn't?[/font]
[/quote]

xD
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298673837' post='705269']
So, I am contemplating going to school to be an ASL interpreter. What do you guys think?
[/quote]
DO EET. I've actually been practicing my ASL for a few months now and I'm quite happy with the results!

I finally picked up my Celebi from the local GameStop, so I am pleased with myself! I really dislike that you don't get to name the Pokemon you get from them, though...
Posted
[color="#2E8B57"]I've been watching movies by degree today. It's a fun little game. You watch a movie and pick an actor in it and watch another one of his/her movies. Then you pick a different actor from that movie and watch one of his/her movies ect ect. I started with [i]Willow[/i] and then with Val Kilmer I watched [i]Kiss Kiss Bang Bang[/i] which has Robert Downey Jr. Now I'm watching [i]Iron Man[/i]. It's an enjoyable way to waste a day.
[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Maully' timestamp='1298700868' post='705281']
[color="#2E8B57"]I've been watching movies by degree today. It's a fun little game. You watch a movie and pick an actor in it and watch another one of his/her movies. Then you pick a different actor from that movie and watch one of his/her movies ect ect. I started with [i]Willow[/i] and then with Val Kilmer I watched [i]Kiss Kiss Bang Bang[/i] which has Robert Downey Jr. Now I'm watching [i]Iron Man[/i]. It's an enjoyable way to waste a day.
[/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]You should totally have started with Footloose, just to get Kevin Bacon out of your system.[/font]
Posted (edited)
I guess that happens when you are forced to individually slice each blade of grass, or if your partner shuns all your gifts of affection.
Luckily there is OB here to consume the rest of my time. Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy' timestamp='1298661435' post='705258']
http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/02/a-tim-eric-movie-with-john-c-reilly

[color=deeppink]I hope this is true because I am excite.[/color]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Hm, sounds pretty awesome.

I am probably the only person who thinks this, but I would love to see an entire series starring Carol and Mr. Henderson - I think it could be even better than The Office.[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...