Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298713581' post='705286']
Harvest Moon got boring....
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I don't know what you're talking about. I love my husband on Harvest Moon. We have so much fun!~[/font][/size][/color]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Jeje' timestamp='1298735919' post='705293']
[color="#556b2f"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I don't know what you're talking about. I love my husband on Harvest Moon. We have so much fun!~[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
I got a glitchy copy I think... because my wife to be refuses to accept any of my gifts... so she will never love me! (either its a glitch or the game is synced up with my real life)

Basically I was getting richer and richer but it was only material wealth Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='Jeje' timestamp='1298735919' post='705293']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I don't know what you're talking about. I love my husband on Harvest Moon. We have so much fun!~[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Iknorite? I love my [url=http://harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Jin_%28ToT%29]Asian doctor husband[/url] to bits. He's adorable. <3[/font][/color]


[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298752740' post='705297']
I got a glitchy copy I think... because my wife to be refuses to accept any of my gifts... so she will never love me! (either its a glitch or the game is synced up with my real life)

Basically I was getting richer and richer but it was only material wealth
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Which one are you playing? Are you sure you're giving her the right gifts? We women are stingy, y'know.[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QFS-RksXGh0/SJXkf4u2BBI/AAAAAAAAADU/IyyTERUG9FU/s320/alex.gif[/img]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Hee~
And yeah, what Gome said. You should make sure you are giving her the right gifts. =P That could help quite a lot.. same with real life gift-giving.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Jeje
Posted
[font="Tahoma"]I'm planning a vacation to somewhere in the US this summer. If you guys had your pick between California, Arizona, Vegas or NYC where would you go?[/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1298753370' post='705298']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Which one are you playing? Are you sure you're giving her the right gifts? We women are stingy, y'know.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
3, so I don't think there is correct gifts. Kialish was playing her copy of the game and never had the same problem.

Sometimes she randomly accepts gifts and I empty my store house on her... but the next day she wont except anything at all..


also... California is nice this time of year Korey... (because it is nice almost all year round) Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1298756085' post='705302']
[font="Tahoma"]I'm planning a vacation to somewhere in the US this summer. If you guys had your pick between California, Arizona, Vegas or NYC where would you go?[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#2E8B57"]I would vote Vegas or NYC. Or you can just stay at NYNY in Vegas. That's what I did.
[/color]
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1298756085' post='705302']
[font="Tahoma"]I'm planning a vacation to somewhere in the US this summer. If you guys had your pick between California, Arizona, Vegas or NYC where would you go?[/font]
[/quote]
Arizona or NYC.
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1298756085' post='705302']
[font="Tahoma"]I'm planning a vacation to somewhere in the US this summer. If you guys had your pick between California, Arizona, Vegas or NYC where would you go?[/font]
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]VEGAS, BABY!
...
I totally typed "VEAGS" at first...[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1298756085' post='705302']
[font="Tahoma"]I'm planning a vacation to somewhere in the US this summer. If you guys had your pick between California, Arizona, Vegas or NYC where would you go?[/font]
[/quote]

I'd say either California (beaches!) or NYC. Screw those other states, they suck!

*pie'd*
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298756561' post='705304']
3, so I don't think there is correct gifts. Kialish was playing her copy of the game and never had the same problem.
[/quote]

Try giving her a giant wooden horse because that never had any bad results in the past.
Posted
So I've spent most of the day relaxing a bit as well as [strike]getting annoyed at[/strike] playing Super Street Fighter 4. I think I deserve the free day considering that I was working 10 hours each day last week (except for yesterday). But I can't really complain about it since the money is good. Taxes been getting me a bit as well, but I think they'll be owing me when I file.

Anyway, I need some pop-tarts as well as a smoothie (since I don't get a chance to get the fruit I want)

Now I need to play catch up on the podcasts.
Posted
Lost my Sims 3 game disc, so I have to download the sims 3 from EA's site and it's taking forever -_-
I just want to play. Watching horror movies while I wait though.
Posted
[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1298831524' post='705325']
Try giving her a giant wooden horse because that never had any bad results in the past.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]How incredibly pedestrian. True gentlemen give their sweethearts giant wooden rabbits. Or, failing that, badgers.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1298839133' post='705330']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]How incredibly pedestrian. True gentlemen give their sweethearts giant wooden rabbits. Or, failing that, badgers.[/font]
[/quote]
No, no, no! It's not badgers as a second choice, it's wolverines! I mean, geez!

I drove my truck for the first time today and I did surprisingly well. I think I like my truck a lot.
[attachment=15055:yeehaw.jpg]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']
[quote name='Ace'][font="Comic Sans MS"]How incredibly pedestrian. True gentlemen give their sweethearts giant wooden rabbits. Or, failing that, badgers.[/font][/quote]
No, no, no! It's not badgers as a second choice, it's wolverines! I mean, geez![/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]I'm not even going to bother insulting you for this. It's too easy, too obvious, and incredibly boring.

Instead, I'll suggest that you abstain from tacking yourself onto someone else's coolness until you have some idea of what they're referencing.

[font="Calibri"][size="2"][font="Arial"][b][color="#000000"][color="#fdfdfd"]inb4 "but where's the fun in ________" or some such crap response.[/color][/color][/b][/font][/size][/font][/FONT]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1298839133' post='705330']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]How incredibly pedestrian. True gentlemen give their sweethearts giant wooden rabbits. Or, failing that, badgers.[/font]
[/quote]

Exactly!

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298844663' post='705331']
No, no, no! It's not badgers as a second choice, it's wolverines! I mean, geez!
[/quote]

[facepalm]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1298849340' post='705333']
[FONT=Calibri]I'm not even going to bother insulting you for this. It's too easy, too obvious, and incredibly boring.

Instead, I'll suggest that you abstain from tacking yourself onto someone else's coolness until you have some idea of what they're referencing.[/font]
[/quote]

I cannot so obstain. CHIBI. YOU ARE DEPRAVED. WATCH MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL AND ALL WILL MAKE SENSE. OR AT LEAST BE MORE AMUSING. UNTIL THEN...no. Just no. Edited by Stephanie
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298857775' post='705336']
I cannot so obstain. CHIBI. YOU ARE DEPRAVED. WATCH MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL AND ALL WILL MAKE SENSE. OR AT LEAST BE MORE AMUSING. UNTIL THEN...no. Just no.
[/quote]
I have watched it though. :/
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298868096' post='705342']
I have watched it though. :/
[/quote]

...

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1298868474' post='705343']
[center][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/sigh2.jpg[/IMG]
[/center]
[/quote]

^ This.
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I really really really really really REALLY don't like severe weather. I love the rain, and mild storms I'm okay with, but having to hear about high probabilities of tornadoes? Nooooooooooo thank you.

Now I get to debate on whether or not I should bother with school tomorrow, since this crap kept me up and I have to be awake in four hours. >>; Oh well. I'm alive and [physically] unhurt. That's what matters.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298844663' post='705331']
I drove my truck for the first time today and I did surprisingly well. I think I like my truck a lot.
[attachment=15055:yeehaw.jpg]
[/quote]

[b]Wow, that second panel really got to me. XD 'It's beautiful'. LOL

Good job, chibi. I'm guessing you survived the jump?[/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...