Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/SinCity.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Use this thread to discuss any possible story-lines or even specific posts within the RP that you find interesting, too provocative, or maybe just plain wrong. Remember, as the RP Creator, I get final say on all of your posts.

For the story line itself, I would suggest that everyone establishes an initial story-line for themselves that introduces a conflict. As you can see in my original OP, my daughter has been killed by the Mob and they are beginning the early stages of a war on Old Town. So try to introduce something that's happening in your character's life. You can have other RP'ers characters in your story, but please consult with them before you make their characters do anything that they may not want for their characters.

The story is very loose on terms of what goes on, with very little character interaction between the characters unless someone deems it necessary to their story. Multiple plots may surface, with people on both sides of the conflict. So let's see what we can come up with!:catgirl:

Good luck everyone and let's see some good posting.[/FONT]
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
So, for starters, i'm glad the back stage is up. Toasts to Korey! Also Drizzt, can I incorperate you into my story? In my story, I hate you (the cop) with a passion for slandering my good name. So if I can use in my part, that would be great.

Also, this is my 100th post! Yeah!
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Raiha and I were discussing earlier Korey as to whether it would make sense for the 12th Precinct would be the closest to Old Town to explain their abnormally high KIA numbers and thus are considered closer to competition rather than the law by the gangs trying to get back into Old Town. Your thoughts ?

Oh and the cut they get is just considered a vice tax by Captain Kane, protection money would cause his ethics and morals to have a bit of a dilemma.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That could end up being a very nifty way for things to play out. I think it'd be cool for my character to go gallabanding after the mob, thinking it's them and then eventually figures out it's some of his own.

No really polices the police, if you get my drift. Good idea, Gavin. Post it up![/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]*clears throat* He didn't come up with that idea just on his own Korey. I crave your validation too you know. *venomous glare*

Also for DeLarge: Madame X is a drug dealer/enabler, so if you're in fact low, and looking for a nice price, come visit Madame X's teahouse! Corner of Bosemann and Madison! We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Also for DeLarge: Madame X is a drug dealer/enabler, so if you're in fact low, and looking for a nice price, come visit Madame X's teahouse! Corner of Bosemann and Madison! We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Wow, that commercial really spoke to me. I feel an urge to rush straight down to Madame X's teahouse on the corner of Bosemann and Madison.

Madame X's teahouse: where the conversation is good and the crack is reasonably priced!

I'm planning to have my character sort of drift - he's firmly against the Mob but he's none too popular with the Old Town girls either. However, run-ins with either side, as well as the police, are a certainty.
[/SIZE]
Posted
Do you think we should make a list of who's who? Like you got you're dealers, you're cops, you're hitmen, and so on, so forth. I think this would make things alot easier right off of jump street. Also, you know what would be cool? A map of Otakusin City! Yeah! Who would draw it up though is the real question. I'll PM around and see who's interested, Ok? Cool!
Posted
[size=1]Can't we just take a map from something that already exists and add some different names? Because improvisation map making is a poopie job. Especially if you don't have any clear names or ideas yet to work with.

Or. We could just determine what the center looks like sort of, and then we update the rest of the places as we go and as people actually go to stuff.

Or we could make a map![/size]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Do we really need a map? I mean, if you WANNNT, we can...but I don't really think so. As long as everyone pays attention to where everyone posts, there really shouldn't be much confusion. Also, you are free to make up your own locations.

As far as a roster goes, all the information is in the Auditions thread. A simple search of that will get you the info you need.

But I'll put the map to a vote.

I say nay.

Everyone else?[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Perhaps not a map, though one would be nifty, just a list of the major places of Otaku Sin City and a small description that follows each one. We could all even input our own special sector for the city, and then possibly after we've established a pretty set idea of the places of Otaku Sin City we could consider mapping it.

So... Um... Yay?[/SIZE]
Posted
I do agree that something like that would be neat, though it's purpose would probably be non-exsistent. I'd be all for it if somebody would want to spend their free-time doing it.

Also bot man, feel free to intertwine me at your own risk...
Posted
Well, it's looking good so far as for the loosely some what map, I almost want to go with Omega's idea, but add pictures to the place and it's description and importance. Thanks for going with me on this one guys. Oh, and one more thing, Drizzt man, thanks for letting me use you in my story....at my own risk?

:box:
Posted
[quote name='Tetra of sound']Heh. I think a map would be an OK idea. I'm not making it, though... I have schoolwork.

Also, feel free to drag me into your posts... I don't mind.[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Did you change your character, like I asked?
[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I say yes to the map idea; I work better with a visual.

Also, I told Korey, but I'm really busy ATM with graduation not far off, but I will find time to post soon (hopefully within the next few days); if anybody wants to incorporate me before then, I have no objections.[/size]
Posted
Yeah, I changed my character. The reason below it said that if there were any more problems to PM me so I could fix them. Since I didn't get a PM, I assumed there was nothing else that needed fixing.:animeswea

So, yeah. If there are any more problems, tell me which part of it and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Assumptions killed the radio star. You probably should have checked the thread itself. I'll give your character a once over and see what you corrected/changed. If it's up to snuff, then we can talk from there.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]If anyone desperately desires drugs, my girl is going to be carrying a goodly supply on her while she picks up someone. If that's too complicated for your insect/drug filled brain, you can alternatively find her back at her pad, smoking a joint and looking self satisfied.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I want to make things a little clear before I go on.

I did specify in my auditions thread that the RP has no restrictions to language or mature content (within reason) , but this is [B][I]for the main thread ONLY.[/I][/B] The backstage thread is still held within the rules of Otakuboards. If you need to take a look at them, [URL="http://otakuboards.com/rules/OtakuBoards%3A%20Rules.html"][U][COLOR="Blue"]click this[/COLOR][/U][/URL]. Let's try to hold ourselves to a standard here, ladies and gentlemen.

Also, if not everyone who has signed up for the thread has posted by the end of the week, I will be making cuts to the cast. No sense in waiting for individuals who aren't going to post.

My list of slackers:

[strike]Gavin[/strike]
[strike]SilpheedPilot[/strike]
Afro

Lastly. A map will be up soon. You guys wanted it, you guys got it.[/FONT]
Posted
Oooooh, busted! Oooooh!

But seriously guys, post yo stuff up! You guys got good characters, and I want the RP to move faster.

Also, was that comment you made, (Korey) about language because of what I said on the 3rd? If so, SOWWY.:box:

Edit- YAY! MAP!
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm not a Nazi, and I'm willing to be lienient on most things, but that's one thing that I'm not lienent on. Please curb the swearing and keep it to the main thread and we'll be good.[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]=O You couldn't pass for Nazi if you tried. You're too short, and not nearly blonde enough.

ily Korey-sama![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...