Allamorph Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 (edited) Edited February 7, 2015 by Allamorph
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [quote name='CaNz']oh gosh... i cant make one stupid joke Ace?[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]No, never. Actually, go ahead, but be forewarned. In some circles, I'm known as Buzzy McKillerson.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]In all fairness, it [I]was[/I] a pretty awful joke. If it were mine, I'd have been satisfied if it fell flat. Or limp, in this case.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [quote name='Ace'] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Actually, go ahead, but be forewarned. In some circles, I'm known as Buzzy McKillerson.[/FONT][/quote] I will have keep that in mind, its not like it really matters, my jokes are already bad before you touch on them. and allamorph, jokes that good make me have to wrap my leg.
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [quote name='Miss Anonymous']This whole thread needs a fat sticker on it saying "[b]TMI[/b]".[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's all just to welcome you home. :animesmil[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']It's all just to welcome you home. :animesmil[/FONT][/quote]Oh right. Haha, welcome home Miss A. Also, am I the only one who is thinking that the friend who thinks it's wrong, is probably gay? [/FONT]
Raiha Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"] Also, am I the only one who is thinking that the friend who thinks it's wrong, is probably gay? [/FONT][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]To be honest, he probably isn't gay, but he might've been raised by strict Presbyterians. Or staunch Catholics.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Raiha][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]To be honest, he probably isn't gay, but he might've been raised by strict Presbyterians. Or staunch Catholics.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]That's possible. Hadn't really thought about that one since what I grew up in, it wasn't so much that we considered it wrong, it was only if you [I]acted[/I] on it that it became a problem. Though we wouldn't have been 'making' out in the first place so there is that. XP[/FONT]
Nony Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's all just to welcome you home. :animesmil[/FONT][/QUOTE] Wow, I feel so special. :rolleyes: In all fairness, there should be a thread about menstrual cycles. Just sayin'.
Allamorph Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]But wouldn't the thread break flow?[/FONT]
Raiha Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]A PMS/Period thread would have most of the women complaining and killing all the men. Oh right, and I hear that getting an erection can actually kill you, so if you have to, cut off all contact from the opposite sex. IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 (edited) A PMS/Period thread would have most of the women complaining and killing all the men.So that would be a yes, then.Oh right, and I hear that getting an erection can actually kill you,....Well.... Edited February 7, 2015 by Allamorph
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh right, and I hear that getting an erection can actually kill you, so if you have to, cut off all contact from the opposite sex.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well, that's kind of an extreme case that depends on how offended your girlfriend is by it. And I'm up for a Monthly thread if it gets said anti-man rage out of the PRP. :p[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]And I'm up for a Monthly thread if it gets said anti-man rage out of the PRP. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] I'M ON IT. Also, maybe guys should have a kidney stones thread or an "I just got hit/kicked/whatever form of physical torment in the nuts!" thread.:animesmil
CaNz Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]But wouldn't the thread break flow?[/FONT][/quote] well i sure didnt miss that gem. the only problem i can see with a ball buster thread would be that every time i hear about another mans misfortune, i feel a bit of empathy... and i dont really want to feel that kind of pain, even if its just feeling for some else.
Xyandar Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 lol i agree CaNz if 5 guys watched a video of a dude getting kicked in the nuts, all 5 guys would feel the pain to some effect lol:P
Allamorph Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='CaNz']well i sure didnt miss that gem.[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Like my mother said at the end of her third trimester, it's all in the delivery.[/FONT]
Korey Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 Nah, I'd bet money I'd feel a whole lot better than the scrotal attack victim
CaNz Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Like my mother said at the end of her third trimester, it's all in the delivery.[/FONT][/quote] pssssh! that one was actually clever, i may be laughing but that joke wasnt very ...Punny.
Xyandar Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 lol ouch that 'pun' hurt my brain =P Nice effort though... ugh -holds head-
Sara Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]With women, you never know.[/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]Oh man, girls are so mysterious and they never make sense, am I right? Sexism is super funny![/font]
Aiwass Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]Oh man, girls are so mysterious and they never make sense, am I right? Sexism is super funny![/font][/QUOTE] In a way what was said could be taken as you did. In another sense it is a valid point.
Gavin Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][FONT=trebuchet ms]Oh man, girls are so mysterious and they never make sense, am I right? Sexism is super funny![/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]You think so ? I've got some jokes that might just make you fall out of your seat laughing then if you want me to forward them. In retrospect I probably should've qualified that as "with some women, you never know and the same goes for some men". Thanks for taking the time to correct my warped mindset Sara, I'll just go take those shackles off my girlfriend now so she can move out of the kitchen. [/SIZE]
Korey Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]Oh man, girls are so mysterious and they never make sense, am I right? Sexism is super funny![/font][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Or we could take things with a grain of salt. Just sayin' :animesmil[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]The only thing I'm wondering at this point, is why chibi didn't immediately start making threads to cover the 'other' aspects. [/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now