OtakuBoards

Two Points of View

treflip360

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE="1"]For a heterosexual male, yes, it is perfectly natural. I do agree somewhat with Xyander though that posting it on a forum seeking an answer is a tad unusual.

Honestly I'm more intrigued why your friend said it wasn't OK, would he have any particular reason for trying to convince you otherwise ?[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]If you are simply kissing a girl on the cheek or a quick peck on the lips, a hardon would be a little bit of an overreaction, but if said innocent kiss was followed up with kisses of a more perverse or exciting nature, the following reactions would be entirely normal:

erection
dilated pupils
increased respiration
elevated heart rate
inability to form a coherent sentence[/FONT][/COLOR]

Just goes to show you how confused/ lost we are as a species when we don't think a very natural response to a stimulus is to be allowed, or even question it at all.

But yes, I have gotten aroused when kissing a woman before. And no, I found nothing wrong with it.

Perhaps the only thing you have to worry about is having such a big one that it juts out, and offends the woman you are kissing. :p

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]With women, you never know.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Humans certainly have diverse psychologies, so it's hard to say so.

The best one could do I'd say is be affrontful about it to them, in a way that is respectable. That is to say, verbally ask if they are interested in that way.

That way, the kiss will be taken in a way that is explicitly communicated. A kiss could just be a friend kind of kiss, for example. It may appear one is leaning to kiss on the mouth, but it might be the cheek.

[font=franklin gothic medium]So, if everybody told you that this reaction was wrong...what would you do then? Punch yourself in the jewels every time you see her?

If you don't tell anyone I doubt anybody will even notice. :catgirl: [/font]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah, Herbert. I yearn for the days when you were a mildly amusing one-shot character, as opposed to one of the most prominent unfunny inside jokes [B]Family Guy[/B] has.

Speaking of [B]Family Guy[/B], the current season has actually greatly improved now that Seth MacFarlane's pulled his head out of his ego and toned down the whole "Brian is always right" thing.[/FONT]