The Sleepers Underground

Raiha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Pending in the sense of I can only pray yours doesn't disappoint. Of course if it does we can always do a public crucifixion.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]What ever happened to making somebody walk the plank? Now [I]that's[/I] the way to do it.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Unless I'm mistaken, and I very well could be, both Malkav and Allamorph's characters are played by Takeshi Kaneshiro. How interesting.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Calibri]Excuse: I blame my limited database on half-chinese male meatbags.[/HK-47]

Also that means google image search lied to me, because that name is clearly not Chinese. =/
[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Excuse: I blame my limited database on half-chinese male meatbags.[/HK-47]

Also that means google image search lied to me, because that name is clearly not Chinese. =/
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]Eh, I think Raiha will let you live for now. He looks fine for the role according to the profile. [/FONT]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Pending in the sense of I can only pray yours doesn't disappoint. Of course if it does we can always do a public crucifixion.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

OOO ouch.....

Raiha seems without mercy... this could prove to be quite the endevor to stay alive...This will definitely be a lot of fun.

Perhaps alliances are in order?

[quote name='Affliction'][font=Tahoma]Eh, I think Raiha will let you live for now. He looks fine for the role according to the profile. [/font][/quote]
[font=Calibri]This is true, but I'm neurotic, and so remained unsatisfied with the status quo.

Which has now changed.

...also someone has drawn male genitalia in the dust on the monitor next to me. Just so you know.[/font] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Yes, I had nearly forgotten I'd said Monday.

You are now all encouraged to post an opening of some sort. The only thing to remember is that there is a formal dinner event in the near future if you have any sort of business dealings with the Sleepers. If you don't, you're welcome to go extort some innocent people or eat babies or something.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]

I hope my first post read well. Hopefully my writing has matured, it's been quite a while.

Also, I don't want to take too many liberties with the futuristic setting. Please let me know if there's anything I should take into account.[/size]

[FONT=Calibri]I'll go ahead and mention that Gabriel was designed to be randomly accessed without much needed in the way of heavy collaboration or reference from me. Essentially, if your character or the characters involved in your current deal need to have information, they don't necessarily have to visit Gabriel to obtain it, so long as it's mentioned that he was the source.

And of course a character's treatment of him will directly affect how easy or difficult (or expensive) getting that information out of him will be.

Now, if you feel like dropping by, I can do that. Just makin' sure people know it's okay to reference him without much warning.

Also, he never does business in bed. Too much potential for error, from either end of the information flow.[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Ah, I suppose it's time to unveil something I should've probably mentioned earlier...

BUT IT'S FUNNIER THIS WAY!

I will be keeping track of every typo that you make that goes unfixed for twentyfour hours.

After that time it will contribute to a point. When you get up to 10 points, and I WILL keep score, you will be slated for death. You might not die right away, but your character will have a target painted on their forehead. And since most of the people in this story are proficient with things that involve bullets, knives, machetes, and other hatchet death making devices, may the Crane Mother and the Jade Emperor have mercy on your soul

There is however a grace period. You have until this next Monday to fix everything.[That may need to be fixed] I'll keep score starting this Tuesday.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Careful, or you might end up with a quite complex complex.

.......Anyway it's official. The typo counting has begun, so look sharp all...three of you that are posting regularly. Everyone else can play catchup later.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Probably via webcam, like everyone else who has the number.

Also, everyone welcome Stephanie, who, against the grain, will be an actual female prostitute. And a masochist.

Yay![/FONT][/COLOR]