OtakuBoards

Dark Hunters Underground

Inuyasha Fandom

Alrighty. I'm the creator of this RP, though this thread is where everyone voices their ideas for future targets and plot lines. I've alrady got one idea from one of our players (she has yet to post though) and I could use some more.

And yes, Excel. Evil hooker. And lesbian lovers. Fun thoughts, don't you think?

This particular Target we're about to take out is coming to a close soon, so we need some more ideas. I'm not the only one who is in this, and it's a group effort to make this an awesome RP. At the moment, I'm trying to establish the teamwork aspect of the RP, not nessassarily the fighting part. We'll get to that momentarily.

So. Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Ideas?

I have an idea. How about we go to Athens like Anue suggested? It would be kind of cool to incorporate some different mythologies into this.

Maybe our next target kills humans just to kill them.... or maybe he kills addicts and such claiming them to be too weak and pathetic to deserve to live? I know Rayne would go for it. Would anyone else?

Another idea is maybe a demon is attacking school buses. Now that's dark and kind of what this RP needs. Then we can establish some heavy plot and everyone can kick some ass.

OOOO DEMONIC CHEERLEADERS!

Here's another creepy one for you. A demon who has taken over the form of a woman who just lost a child and is so grief stricken that her thoughts overrun the demons, but the demons hunger rules over any thought so, the want of her child makes the demon hunt children so to speak. I dunno, I'd have to clean the idea up alittle but it just came to me.

Oooo brilliant ideas.....

i like them all. And they'll probably be taken into the story at some point.

As for demonic cheerleaders.... well, that's not too much of a stretch lol

I'll use the cheerleaders for our "School Time Take Downs' chapter. I think we will go to athens first.

I think we'll go up against some angelic bounty hunters soon. The cheerleaders would be perfect for that, though. I'm just not sure how we're going to go about it in the mean time.

I don't know what you think about this, but my story in the anthology section (you'd have to check a few pages back) was about a group of humans who discovered the reality of the afterlife and developed technology to travel to heaven and hell and kill angels and demons, maybe you could incorporate that type of "cult" into this.

Oh and I know its cliche but the idea of the child angel or demon would make a great major enemy.

Our own take on Silent Hill could be fun. Especially if it would maybe change some of our personalities? (Or rub off on us, causing us to fight each other, etc.)

Also, I'm going to get as much done today as I can for my sign up Inu. It will be finished tonight or tomorrow.

I never said where Oliver went to college and southern California is full of Spanish speaking people so it wouldn't be a huge leap of logic to say that is where he lives. Maybe he could be involved with the crazy demon cheerleaders, or with the person who issued the orders to kill the Dark Hunters.

I kinda half brainstormed something like this...

Eilif was approached by a bounty hunter sent by his old ruler, seeking vengeance. He barely wins the battle. He becomes involved with demon and angle possession of human bodies (like the cheerleaders now), trying to find a way to separate himself from Oliver.

Or something like that, or maybe not at all... I don't want to post something and ruin the planned course of the RP so just lemme know when or where it'd be best to introduce my guy, I don't mind waiting till the most opportune time. :confused:

I think based on character descriptions and character personalities any of you guys could pass as students, I think Taryn's probably a little too older to pass.

So I'm going to cast my lot in as a history teacher/assistant football coach (gotta get close to the cheerleaders somehow. A new cheerleading coach would be good too...though like you said they would know its us.

• 2 weeks later...