OtakuBoards

The Witches' Coven

Lilt

[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][B]Welcome to the Witches' Coven. This will be the backstage thread for Knuckle Girl's RP, the Witches.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][B]Here, you can ask any questions about the story so far, the RP in general, or just discuss the story and any ideas you might have about it.

For example, where should the story go for now? We were attacked, so what now?

I'm sure everyone has questions and ideas like I do, so I can't wait to hear them.

(Also, if you're wondering, I decided to make this since Knuckle's Girl has been a bit busy. However, if she wants to make her own, we'll post in that one. For now, this is the unofficial official backstage thread.)
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, we're in the aftermath of the battle, I'm gonna post sometime today to response to Takuyya's post and than we're heading back to the apartment where Nayomi and the others are gonna start with a few relaxing drinks that lead to one hell of a party and possibly a few hangovers. Get some humor in here guys. I think we're getting alittle to stuffy for my tastes. But I'll post the start of that later today, I have a house to clean. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Book Antiqua]Sounds like a good plan, KG. :animesmil

I'll wait until you get your post in and then I'll post. I'm already planning out some humor, along with what we already came up with.
[/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

I think my favorite quote from this rpg so far is:

"She didn't want to ride the express to Vomitville"

That was simply halarious Lilt.

I'll have something posted later on today... both from Sin And the delicious Frenchness that is FrrranSwa...

• 3 weeks later...
We're a special unit sent to help you guys. As I wrote, Xiu and Lumiere are't even allowed to die. They're simply made new bodies. They've truely lived for hundreds of years, though they're not immortal in the real sense, more or less they are. They die, but are brought back. Excel and I worked this out between ourselves over the phone. Yes, we're huge fans of kiddy grade.

In truth, we're terrorism combatants and crime fighters.

• 3 weeks later...