Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"][size=1]Hokay! Now that I'm all settled from my absence, I'm about to post. Bah. I need more time for this....and, again, sorry it's taken so long! :)

~Ra

EDIT

THERE! FINALLY! Ugggh.....okay, I'll be good and keep up from now on. LOL[/COLOR][/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"]YAY! Shnorkel is now with everyone else. So, just to clarify, I kind of baised his personality off of Ducky from "Land Before Time." (and, rememeber, he has spiky white hair, as well as stained linen bandages covering everything except his eyes, hair, and mouth.)

Anyways, I wish I could write more...but, writer's block. LOL.

~Ra

p.s. - what exactly does the surrounding area look like right now? I'm so confused on that part...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Yes, quite interesting. I look forward to seeing the characters develop.

Well,I hope you look forward to Hope's future.

And, you don't HAVE to swear loyalty to Her. Obligations, duties, those are allowed to come first.

Yes. She's of the lawful alignment. And Evil. And Half Demon. However, she's far more mortal than one would think.
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"]...and it dies. *sigh* Well, if anyone else is willing to continue it, I am. LETS DO THIS!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3] got this[/SIZE][/FONT][/I], but i am using your characters a bit... i will try not to mess anyone up and i am welcoming editions of course, but now that we are in a group it will be close to impossible to avoid it.
Posted
done and done, if you guys dont like what i did or how i worded it (if both i am sorry) PM me and i will edit it. other than that we should be just about ready to head for Abyss or whatever we are doing.
Posted
well is anyone planning on writing? if its left up to me i will probably skip over a lot... since i still dont see a real point in coming to this city....

but if no one posts i would be happy to accelerate the story to a more action pact event.
Posted
allow another day or two. Inu suddenly has computer problems.... so he'll be on a few times a week, not all the time. He should be getting his computer fixed soon, though.


DAMN YOU INTERNET CONTAGEIONS!
Posted
i am in no rush, however it seems like inu and you are the only consistent posters. my problem isnt with the time it takes... its that the three of us are doing all the posting....
Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]sorry guys! my compy crashed too...blah. I don't really have a lot of time to post right now....only able to go online at work, if I'm lucky. I shall try my best to get something up. :([/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Inu's computer is down now too. He won't be able to post for some time, most likely a week. I should be able to get some things done in his absence, and he'll remain well informed.

So, as long as this stays alive, it doesn't matter. Let's keep it alive, even if it's only a post once every few days.
Posted
hmmm... i think you might be getting a little too in touch with your character excel, though a dash of demon speak does enrich most conversations.... it can also be a bit terrifying.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...