Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[quote name='Citric' date='25 July 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1280073259' post='697865']
Haha, I was waiting for someone to notice them.
[/quote]

All you need to do is replace the audio files with Link screams in attacking when you click on them.

Then you sir would have the most ultimate desktop set up, EVER.

EDIT: Also my work desktop. Edited by Burori
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
This is just [i]one[/i] of my desktop backgrounds. I have it to where it changes every ten seconds. And I decided to show this one since I made this wallpaper. =P My background used to be of my drawings, but I haven't drawn anything for awhile, and I don't want old drawings as my background. So here is one of my backgrounds. lol And I love Hrist. <3
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
My current desktop. ^_^ I made the wallpaper myself. 

[[url="http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6979/mycurrentdesktopwallpap.jpg"]link[/url]] Edited by SarahPatricia
Posted
I made a new wallpaper based on my favorite Marvel Vs Capcom team
I am sure most males will appreciate my choices. d=
[attachment=14990:team fanservice SCREENSHOT.jpg]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was browsing on a site and I found a LOT of wallpapers. I had a hard time choosing just one, and I ended up with this one, I'll probably end up changing it to the other one in a month or so.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1298927443' post='705362']
Rowan Atkinson as Megan Fox. FTW.
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]FTW INDEED.

I'm going back and forth between theses desktop images. I really like the black and white one the most, but I'm just now starting to use the "loading" wallpaper (courtesy of Allamorph). Lesse how long this one lasts. I ALSO LOVE THE SORA ONE.
[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
This is my current desktop. I have to sort through all the little things I have on it. I hate having a desktop with a lot of things on it.
I usually have the weather up for my town and my boyfriend's town as well.


[img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/FormicsLeader/desktop.png[/img]
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Kinda sorta very looking forward to Pokemon Black and White tomorrow, so here's a wallpaper to celebrate.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1299390063' post='705508']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Kinda sorta very looking forward to Pokemon Black and White tomorrow, so here's a wallpaper to celebrate.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]lolol Got that from Alla, did you? =P[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
This is my current background. I like it because it's simple and too flashy BGs make me sick to my stomach.

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/Screenshot2011-03-08at74239PM.png[/IMG]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
So um, I'm maybe possibly ridiculously absurdly super very excited for Tangled to come out tomorrow. Thus, in that spirit~

[attachment=15102:Tangled Screenshot.jpg]
Posted
I kinda feel like a Narutard for having this for almost a month now... but the story picked back up and I really love this Villain.
[attachment=15103:desk.jpg]
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I went to Chicago recently and went up in the Sears Tower and got a lot of pictures from the top floor. =D And so far, this picture is my favorite one, so I decided to make it my desktop background~
And the attachment won't work.. it says I'm not even attaching anything. ._.
SO YAY PHOTOBUCKET
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/SearsTowerScreenshot.png[/img]
[/font][/size][/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was browsing 4chan for a new wallpaper since I lost all of my old ones, and I found this one. Thought it was pretty cute.
[/font][/size][/color] Edited by JeJe
Posted
[color=#4B0082]It's been about fifteen months since my last wallpaper change. About time for something new, I think.

[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1593/destopprecureedition.jpg][IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1593/destopprecureedition.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Took some Heartcatch Precure fan art by inoshishi on pixiv and cropped/resized to get them to fit my monitor resolutions.[/color]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I had a silhouette wallpaper of Cloud and Sephiroth for awhile, so I thought it was time for a colorful/girly desktop.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1309471778' post='708226']
I enjoy my newest background so I figure I will share.[attachment=15170:Deskk.jpg]
[/quote]

Hugs Aww, that cool dude =3
  • 1 month later...
Posted
My desktop is delightfully nerdy.

[attachment=15221:Who Desktop.jpg]

A month ago I had never watched an episode of Doctor Who. Now I've seen series 1 - 5, and own 1 - 3. [s]

Damn you, Kat![/s]
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]^ I love that image so much~

Meanwhile I'm sort of obsessed with Durarara. Shizuo's my favorite so far, but Celty's a close second.

[attachment=15222:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.jpg][/font][/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Love my new background so much.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...