OtakuBoards

Post a screen shot of your desktop.

XeEmO

[quote name='Citric' date='25 July 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1280073259' post='697865']
Haha, I was waiting for someone to notice them.
[/quote]

All you need to do is replace the audio files with Link screams in attacking when you click on them.

Then you sir would have the most ultimate desktop set up, EVER.

EDIT: Also my work desktop. Edited by Burori

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is just [i]one[/i] of my desktop backgrounds. I have it to where it changes every ten seconds. And I decided to show this one since I made this wallpaper. =P My background used to be of my drawings, but I haven't drawn anything for awhile, and I don't want old drawings as my background. So here is one of my backgrounds. lol And I love Hrist. <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was browsing on a site and I found a LOT of wallpapers. I had a hard time choosing just one, and I ended up with this one, I'll probably end up changing it to the other one in a month or so.[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1298927443' post='705362']
Rowan Atkinson as Megan Fox. FTW.
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]FTW INDEED.

I'm going back and forth between theses desktop images. I really like the black and white one the most, but I'm just now starting to use the "loading" wallpaper (courtesy of Allamorph). Lesse how long this one lasts. I ALSO LOVE THE SORA ONE.
[/font][/size][/color]

This is my current desktop. I have to sort through all the little things I have on it. I hate having a desktop with a lot of things on it.
I usually have the weather up for my town and my boyfriend's town as well.

[img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/FormicsLeader/desktop.png[/img]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1299390063' post='705508']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Kinda sorta very looking forward to Pokemon Black and White tomorrow, so here's a wallpaper to celebrate.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]lolol Got that from Alla, did you? =P[/font][/size][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I went to Chicago recently and went up in the Sears Tower and got a lot of pictures from the top floor. =D And so far, this picture is my favorite one, so I decided to make it my desktop background~
And the attachment won't work.. it says I'm not even attaching anything. ._.
SO YAY PHOTOBUCKET
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/SearsTowerScreenshot.png[/img]
[/font][/size][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was browsing 4chan for a new wallpaper since I lost all of my old ones, and I found this one. Thought it was pretty cute.
[/font][/size][/color] Edited by JeJe

[color=#4B0082]It's been about fifteen months since my last wallpaper change. About time for something new, I think.

[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1593/destopprecureedition.jpg][IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1593/destopprecureedition.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Took some Heartcatch Precure fan art by inoshishi on pixiv and cropped/resized to get them to fit my monitor resolutions.[/color]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...