OtakuBoards

The Unseen Underground

Ellerby

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1280335107' post='698113']
[font="Garamond"]Patience everyone, patience xD White's just as stoked on seeing this succeed as we are, he won't let it die this easily so soon. Have some faith, he'll give us direction soooooon! If not, I'll just harass him on MSN =P ;D[/font]
[/quote]
i tend to have very little of that... and i really cant be trusted to carry out the story without the creators guidance... i will probably have my next few posts about collecting thousands of psychic kittens if i'm not put in check.

[font="Garamond"]haha fair enough. I had an idea if we want to communicate with anything big out of the rift - Eun Jung has nothing except psychometry, she can't sense stuff or see anything. I could have her get possessed so that whatever is "in charge" of the rift can relay a message to the team. Just a thought if we stay and deal with it a bit more. Thoughts?[/font]

that works pretty well... if nothing else, DeLarge's character can both see and hear ghosts... so he could always convey the message.

looks like we are in agreement that we can take another go at the crack...

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1280357257' post='698152']
that works pretty well... if nothing else, DeLarge's character can both see and hear ghosts... so he could always convey the message.

looks like we are in agreement that we can take another go at the crack...
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]yeah I was just thinking if it possessed Eun Jung, it could like... spy on the group for a bit, hide out, make it incognito. But either way works, if there's something it has to say. The possession aspect could make a show of power. Idk. Just "thinking out-loud," as it were :3[/font]

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' date='28 July 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1280358026' post='698158']
And what will my team do? Sit there and twiddle their thumbs? These two adventures are going on at the same time...
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]I don't see why you guys won't have more going on once White tells us all what's up. Alternatively if our site ends up being the more active site, you can always come meet us...? Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.[/font]

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1280357589' post='698154']
[font="Garamond"]yeah I was just thinking if it possessed Eun Jung, it could like... spy on the group for a bit, hide out, make it incognito. But either way works, if there's something it has to say. The possession aspect could make a show of power. Idk. Just "thinking out-loud," as it were :3[/font]
[/quote]

Blu is also susceptible to possession... She can't see ghosts, but she gets "runoff" of their emotions/intentions, and sometimes will take on traits the ghosts have. We've got lots to work with with most of the group, I think.

it is a good group... i am kinda on board with blu being possessed... it seems to fit her the best, but for either one, the other would probably be the one to exorcise the victim.

then after that DeLarge's character can see the threat as it leaves. (what kind of baddie... like if its a demon, or whatever other cool evil thing)

as far as Inuyasha's group (i am giving it your name 'cause you have posted about four times as much as every other member) you guys said that you wernt done with your mission, so until you are we are the ones doing the thumb twiddling. really i think only good things can happen if we keep this theater active till White graces us with an appearance. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1280360608' post='698165']
it is a good group... i am kinda on board with blu being possessed... it seems to fit her the best, but for either one, the other would probably be the one to exorcise the victim.

then after that DeLarge's character can see the threat as it leaves. (what kind of baddie... like if its a demon, or whatever other cool evil thing)

as far as Inuyasha's group (i am giving it your name 'cause you have posted about four times as much as every other member) you guys said that you wernt done with your mission, so until you are we are the ones doing the thumb twiddling. really i think only good things can happen if we keep this theater active till White graces us with an appearance.
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]Blu senses them but Eun Jung can't really do anything here. I'm feeling like she's pretty useless, if she doesn't get possessed she literally went for no reason because with no physical objects to touch she can't use her power. That's just my feeling on it anyway, cuz if it took over E, she literally wouldn't notice but Blu would/could tell if something was wrong or hiding dormant within her, I'm assuming. E can't exorcise or... anything, haha. I just feel frustrated at how unhelpful she's proving to be here. Poor girl. I like her so much, too ;_;[/font]

i thought eun jung could sense ghostly presences... well... it was totally your idea and i would rather follow yours than my own (like i said.. i cant be trusted) so if we do go back... i think its settled. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1280361343' post='698169']
i thought eun jung could sense ghostly presences... well... it was totally your idea and i would rather follow yours than my own (like i said.. i cant be trusted) so if we do go back... i think its settled.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]lol no, I only gave her the psychometry, outside of that she's nothing special, she couldn't tell if a spirit were even a foot in front of her. That's why she's so chill, she can't tell when bad stuff is gonna go down. I guess it's good to get that out now rather than later when it'll matter more.[/font]

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1280361535' post='698170']
[font="Garamond"]lol no, I only gave her the psychometry, outside of that she's nothing special, she couldn't tell if a spirit were even a foot in front of her. That's why she's so chill, she can't tell when bad stuff is gonna go down. I guess it's good to get that out now rather than later when it'll matter more.[/font]
[/quote]

I'm totally down with En Jung getting possessed over Blu. Blu is very susceptible because of her talent, but the pendant around her neck gives her a little protection (it's mainly her belief in it that fuels the protection). As far as her senses, she does to better when she's around an object the ghost has used, if it was human, but if it's a demon or something else powerful enough to possess someone, she'll feel the shift of intention in En Jung from, say, what she normally feels to whatever malevolent intention the demon/ghost has. She can't actually see ghosts, nor has she really honed her talent enough to tell what kind of ghost it may be, etc. She's just very naturally gifted.

I vote for an explosion in the house.
Just to spice things up and all.
And I wouldn't mind some trap doors and a secret baddie trapped in the basement =0 Or just small portal. I don't know why, but I want something to happen in the basement.
Basements are cool, yo. :smirk:

i have decided that its best for all of us to keep up posting... so i am going to write one for Antarctica team returning to the crack.
it may be against whites wishes... but i don't really know what those wishes are. thanks to Anomaly PseudoWhim... we have a working next phase... i think it should be just fine to implement it.
for our team i say we stop just after we exorcise Eun Jung, then wait a bit longer for White to come back and give his input on whats causing the crack.

of course if someone objects or beats me to it... i won't be mad...especially since its almost as if i am posting directly after my last one... and that just feels too easy... Edited by CaNz

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Okay I posted! Sorry about the wait guys I worked 6 shifts in a row and then on my day off Starcraft 2 came out so I've been very pre-occupied. Anyway the post is up, we're dealing with the demon. I introduced the beginning of the psychic pet thing as well to get that started.

Those of you on the other team, if you feel like you're done your mission you can head back to HQ and wait there for us to finish or you can stay and research in the frozen tundra till we're done (or whatever else you can think of, anything works). We shouldn't be much longer.[/font][/color]