OtakuBoards

The Unseen Underground

Ellerby

[b]Okay, I got my first post up. Sorry about the wait, White.

And if worst comes to worst, since I know how busy KG can be, I can take over for her until she can post. Blayze is an important character to Trin.[/b]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Book Antiqua"]Hey everybody, I just wanted to give a big apology to white and my team for not posting sooner-- my computer kind of decided that I no longer needed to see what I was doing while using it, so it's getting fixed right now. However, I am using a friend's computer, so hopefully I'll have a post up today/tomorrow.

And as for psychic pets, call me old fashioned, but I think I'll swing with a German Shepherd puppy, if that's a.o.k. :][/font]

from where i left off... i think we should discuss what we are gonna do now. i am not exactly sure what we should write about with the crack problem.
if someone wants to run with it by all means... but if people are as lost as i am maybe we should talk it out. really i added the charaacters for three reasons, if we are gonna do somthing about the problem... i would say it is bigger than ourselves. supplies and people would definitely help. also, it got us a logical return trip if we take it, and finally... i liked the old characters, and thought it would be fun to add them in... its not like we have them playing huge rolls. plus having another team just adds to the feeling that the crack effects the whole world.

My team is getting left in the dust, so I added the demon motorcycle to at least be interesting. It Aggravates me to be so far behind, and I might very well write one of my UBAH SUPAH POSTS to catch up, though only if peeps haven't posted by noon.

Then again, I'm just not a patient person.

I agree with Inuyasha Fandom. The other team has already finished with their mission and we haven't even gotten to our destination. I mean, I'm not one to talk because I came in kind of late, but we really need to get a move on with the other mission.
I'm totally for someone posting a super long post to get us at least half way through with our mission.

[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1280254522' post='698023']
I agree with Inuyasha Fandom. The other team has already finished with their mission and we haven't even gotten to our destination. I mean, I'm not one to talk because I came in kind of late, but we really need to get a move on with the other mission.
I'm totally for someone posting a super long post to get us at least half way through with our mission.
[/quote]

[b]I'm at fault too. So I'll be a part of the "finishing the mission" team if you guys want. Let's just find out what White wants us to achieve by talking to that demon.[/b]

Yeah, we do have to figure out why the demon was asking for us and all that jazz.

Now off to read Inuyasha Fandom's post. ^^

Edit:
Alright just read it. Very well done!
"Stupid... little.... cock... fucker..." >.> That has got to be my new favorite line. =D Edited by Elk

[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1280266129' post='698041']
"Stupid... little.... cock... fucker..."
[/quote]
wow... word filters don't work here? cool...
anyways we weren't trying to rush you guys... and we can always do more here. I am not saying a demon motorcycle wasn't entertaining concept... but to feel like you need to be interesting when you were just getting from point A to point B is a bit odd... guess it works though... plus getting to the house is nice.

{one thing... since Vongola doesnt have a constantly working computer i am going to complain a bit for him. why does every line cross says make him sound like he is afraid of everything... the character did strike me as the voice of caution, but being an elite member i doubt the thought of a zombie would spook him, especially when they are going to deal with a demon. i just say this because when i was reading this i though 'he sounds like shaggy' of course i am not Vongola... so take my words with a grain of salt.}

i guess i'm just kinda curious... but are you planning on posting white? i'm not sure if you're doing the let everyone else write the story kinda thing, or if you just had some other reason... i dunno...

[font="Book Antiqua"]Thank you CaNz, i was actually thinking the same thing when I was reviewing the thread earlier today. Like he said, Cross is more cautious than cowardly, although it's my fault for not posting sooner to show how he reacts to situations. Although I did appreciate the zombie line. I just so happen to be afraid of zombies in real life.

Anywho, back on topic, I was wondering if my team minded if i posted a little filler post, showing us examining the super haunted house [in a The Shining-esque series of frightening images] and then leave off with us encountering the demon so White can post. Does that sound good?[/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='27 July 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1280276071' post='698057']
wow... word filters don't work here? cool...
[/quote]
I didn't write the line, I just found it entertaining.

I support Vongola's idea. It's fine by me. Honestly, it seems like the best course of action until White can get on here and post or give us direction with the demon.

I don't mind what he does.... though reliving the fire would terrify the twins beyond anything.

I kind of envisioned Pedr kind of with an evil look on his face trying to crush the phone with his bare hands...

And as for making things interesting, it was because I wanted some of my team to be able to post writing on the trip. But, that didn't work out so well. Edited by Inuyasha Fandom

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' date='27 July 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1280296355' post='698082']
I kind of envisioned Pedr kind of with an evil look on his face trying to crush the phone with his bare hands...
[/quote]

Yeah poor little Pedr wants to murder that phone... I wouldn't doubt it if he did someday.
Or just sat on it by accident and praised Mighty Odin for it.

Either way, I like how this demon is *happy* to see us. That makes me think it's a good demon for some reason. Well, not exactly good, but something like that, like either it just wants to relish in our specific miseries, or it's actually going to be nice and maybe tell us something about the crack. Or some bigger, crazier thing.

i don't see anything wrong with it.. doing collaborations always have difficulties... i am sure you are well aware of that since you have been doing these for an eternity and a half. really it wasn't to crazy... and i certainly didn't expect a possessed motorcycle (nor the ghost-busting sonic grenades exploding like frags) so i cant knock you for being unoriginal, where as i just picked a run of the mill poltergeist... really the only complaint i had was cross and i shouldn't really have said anything since its none of my business.

"Is your refrigorator possesed?... Well you better go exercise it!" o.0

I don't think that would work out too well either. He can just say the twins ran over it with their erratic driving.

so i also wanted to make a second run at the crack... i dont see us fixing it (maybe later) but perhaps see the cause of it this time around?
that would be my vote anyway... though i think i will wait for White as well... though if we do too long this could turn out to be another PWNED fiasco... and nobody wants that. Edited by CaNz

lol Or we could totally have an office moment where everyone takes a whack at the phone because it has wronged them all in some way or another.
If I had a phone like that... I don't even knwo what I would do lol

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1280322301' post='698102']
though i think i will wait for White as well... though if we do too long this could turn out to be another PWNED fiasco... and nobody wants that.
[/quote]
If that ends up being the case, I say then we all move forward no matter what. I really like this RP and don't want it to die, so if worst comes to worse, I would say that we just decide the story for ourselves and move on from there.

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 09:05 AM' timestamp='1280322301' post='698102']
so i also wanted to make a second run at the crack... i dont see us fixing it (maybe later) but perhaps see the cause of it this time around?
that would be my vote anyway... though i think i will wait for White as well... though if we do too long this could turn out to be another PWNED fiasco... and nobody wants that.
[/quote]

I also agree. I'm up for a little waiting. I would think that White had some ideas upon making the initial scenario, and I'm interested to see what they would be, but we also can't wait forever in limbo.

[font="Garamond"]Patience everyone, patience xD White's just as stoked on seeing this succeed as we are, he won't let it die this easily so soon. Have some faith, he'll give us direction soooooon! If not, I'll just harass him on MSN =P ;D[/font] Edited by Anomaly

[font="Book Antiqua"]Well Anomaly, that harassment part sure sounds like a ton of fun, just make sure to give him a good pester from all of us. :D

BUT, I'm right there with Elk and PseduoWhim-- this rp has a lot of potential (this coming from the guy who has posted once) and I 'd like to ride the lightning all the way down if you know what I mean. If you don't, don't worry, cuz neither do I.

P.S. I'm glad you liked the line Inu, but I fear for Cross's health if the twins are going to make him a constant source of entertainment for themselves.[/font] Edited by Vongola