OtakuBoards

Prayer Request

Sara

[FONT=century gothic]Please don't give me any garbage about religion right now.

A wonderful, fun, friendly girl from my school had a serious accident while sledding this afternoon. She's in the hospital right now; school's been called off for tomorrow.

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and/or prayers. It means a lot to me.

Thanks so much.

-Cera[/FONT]

finnally.... im back in english... i looked this site up in plenty of other languages.... gosh that was confusing... if you want to do the same then go here... and ill keep her in my prayers... and transtic.... no mean comments about how this is all crappy religion ok? youd hurt our feelings.... oh yeah here: [url]http://babel.altavista.com/tr[/url] there loads o fun! ask cera herself...
BTW i want a funny name over my avy :(.... how bout underage intelligence? just a suggestion...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]finnally.... im back in english... i looked this site up in plenty of other languages.... gosh that was confusing... if you want to do the same then go here... and ill keep her in my prayers... and transtic.... no mean comments about how this is all crappy religion ok? youd hurt our feelings.... oh yeah here: [url]http://babel.altavista.com/tr[/url] there loads o fun! ask cera herself...
BTW i want a funny name over my avy :(.... how bout underage intelligence? just a suggestion... [/B][/QUOTE]

Jebus, I'm not insensitive.... Just because I don't believe in Christianity doesn't mean I don't believe in god...

And what is all that?

Anyway, I've been in this situation before... actually several ones... all within a year.... One broke his neck and is paralysed for life, one now walks with a cane, and the other died... Your friend will be in my thoughts.

[FONT=century gothic]Thanks, everyone.... Really, so terribly much.

It helps to know that she's in your thoughts and/or prayers... And I really appreciate you guys not making a point about that; I don't believe I could handle it right now, and I'd probably blow up if someone did. [/FONT]

[COLOR=chocolate]I will most definitely continue my prayers for her.

And we understand, TN. It's just that there's been some situations that we all recall and...*foot in mouth* I really don't want to blame anyone or call anyone anything right now, but yes, regardless of your faith, please pray/think about this girl.

Forgive my sudden defensive streak, but if anyone [i]does[/i] have a problem with this, I will be willing to calmly speak with them over AIM, to save Cera some pain. *shrugs* That's just me....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]I will most definitely continue my prayers for her.

And we understand, TN. It's just that there's been some situations that we all recall and...*foot in mouth* I really don't want to blame anyone or call anyone anything right now, but yes, regardless of your faith, please pray/think about this girl.

Forgive my sudden defensive streak, but if anyone [i]does[/i] have a problem with this, I will be willing to calmly speak with them over AIM, to save Cera some pain. *shrugs* That's just me....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Thank you, Ginny. So much.[/FONT]