Sara Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Please don't give me any garbage about religion right now. A wonderful, fun, friendly girl from my school had a serious accident while sledding this afternoon. She's in the hospital right now; school's been called off for tomorrow. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and/or prayers. It means a lot to me. Thanks so much. -Cera[/FONT]
Justin Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I'm sorry, Cera. I hope she gets well soon. -Justin
stardust Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 no problem,I've been there,I can relate,u know,well,I shall pray tonight 4 u and her,hope she gets better
Sara Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Thanks, guys. It means so much to have you say that.[/FONT]
Delian Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 Don't worry Cera. I'm sure she'll recover just fine...:) Lots-A-Luv
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets well and I'll pray for her.
Justin Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 You know, if you want to talk about it you can find me on AIM at TIGERS6434, right now. I'll be more than happy to talk. -Justin
stardust Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Thanks, guys. It means so much to have you say that.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] anytime,sum1 needs help and they never ask lauren:(oh well,glad to help
Shy Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [SIZE=1]That is so sad. I just hope everything turns out ok in the end.[/SIZE]
Defcon5 Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I shall keep her in my prayers. And I'll say an extra Hail Mary for her.
Dragonfire1477 Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 She will be in my prayers. Please give her best wishes for all of us.
Jamvis Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 finnally.... im back in english... i looked this site up in plenty of other languages.... gosh that was confusing... if you want to do the same then go here... and ill keep her in my prayers... and transtic.... no mean comments about how this is all crappy religion ok? youd hurt our feelings.... oh yeah here: [url]http://babel.altavista.com/tr[/url] there loads o fun! ask cera herself... BTW i want a funny name over my avy :(.... how bout underage intelligence? just a suggestion...
Charles Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 "On the darkest night, the stars shine most brightly." I hope that your friend is recovers soon.
PiroMunkie Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [SIZE=1]Well I can't give a prayer but I will keep her in my best of wishes :);)[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]finnally.... im back in english... i looked this site up in plenty of other languages.... gosh that was confusing... if you want to do the same then go here... and ill keep her in my prayers... and transtic.... no mean comments about how this is all crappy religion ok? youd hurt our feelings.... oh yeah here: [url]http://babel.altavista.com/tr[/url] there loads o fun! ask cera herself... BTW i want a funny name over my avy :(.... how bout underage intelligence? just a suggestion... [/B][/QUOTE] Jebus, I'm not insensitive.... Just because I don't believe in Christianity doesn't mean I don't believe in god... And what is all that? Anyway, I've been in this situation before... actually several ones... all within a year.... One broke his neck and is paralysed for life, one now walks with a cane, and the other died... Your friend will be in my thoughts.
Sara Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Thanks, everyone.... Really, so terribly much. It helps to know that she's in your thoughts and/or prayers... And I really appreciate you guys not making a point about that; I don't believe I could handle it right now, and I'd probably blow up if someone did. [/FONT]
GinnyLyn Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]I will most definitely continue my prayers for her. And we understand, TN. It's just that there's been some situations that we all recall and...*foot in mouth* I really don't want to blame anyone or call anyone anything right now, but yes, regardless of your faith, please pray/think about this girl. Forgive my sudden defensive streak, but if anyone [i]does[/i] have a problem with this, I will be willing to calmly speak with them over AIM, to save Cera some pain. *shrugs* That's just me....[/COLOR]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [color=indigo] I lit a candle for your friend...hope she is well soon, let her know that many strangers are wishing her luck...[/color]
Sara Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][COLOR=chocolate]I will most definitely continue my prayers for her. And we understand, TN. It's just that there's been some situations that we all recall and...*foot in mouth* I really don't want to blame anyone or call anyone anything right now, but yes, regardless of your faith, please pray/think about this girl. Forgive my sudden defensive streak, but if anyone [i]does[/i] have a problem with this, I will be willing to calmly speak with them over AIM, to save Cera some pain. *shrugs* That's just me....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Thank you, Ginny. So much.[/FONT]
Dan L Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I understand exactly what u mean... she will be in my thoughts and well-wishes...
velvet paws Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I don't pray as such..but sometimes I do make wishes (to whoever's listening) and they come true..so I will wish for the well being of your friend.
9mm Avenger Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I can't pray, but I do hope that she gets better....Thats really terrible...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now