Gavin Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Sorry guys, I ended up with a case of Gastroenteritis last week, so I haven't really been keeping up with the RPG. Going to read through it today and see where things stand.[/size][/font]
Lilt Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 (edited) [b]I've also been a bit busy, but I should have a day off next week. I'm just not sure when. EDIT: Just a little update, but next Monday should be my day to get back to things.[/b] Edited October 8, 2011 by Lilt
OMNOMNOMALY Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 [font="Garamond"]would it be weird if I try to cast resurrect on this badboy? I really wanna >___>[/font]
DeLarge Posted November 7, 2011 Author Posted November 7, 2011 Yeah, sorry about the RP kind of fading away. If people are up for a resurrection then let's go for it!
OMNOMNOMALY Posted November 7, 2011 Posted November 7, 2011 [font="Garamond"]Cool! I'll post sometime after Wednesday~[/font]
Lilt Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 [quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1320672120' post='710150'] [font="Garamond"]Cool! I'll post sometime after Wednesday~[/font] [/quote] Same here if I can. I also support resurrecting this one. I missed it a lot. =[
DeLarge Posted November 14, 2011 Author Posted November 14, 2011 Alright, so I moved us quickly to the end of the Starlighter sequence. A couple of things to ponder there, but if you hae any questions regarding what to do next then, as always, don't hesitate to drop me a message and I'll answer as best I can!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now