OtakuBoards

The Throwaways Backstage

DeLarge

[b]Thanks for clearing that up, Vongola. (I almost called you Addley. xD That's how tired I am.)

I'll have some extra time tomorrow for once then to make a post.

EDIT: Came down with a cold.

Also, what are we going to do about PR eventually? The public knows we exist right?[/b] Edited by Lilt

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I might suggest we skip the training segment if its slowing down the progression of the RPG. Perhaps DeLarge we can have Slate learn what All-Star is and then confront McKnight leading to the end of that training session, after which people can do training segments in their own posts if they desire while being able to pursue other story strands.[/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Indeed, realistically people already know what they want their training to comprise of and to what level it will bring them. I understand that the end of the summer brings with it an ever decreasing availability of time but I'd hate to see this RPG fold early for avoidable reasons.[/size][/font]

[b]Yeah I don't want to see this RP fold at all. I like all of our characters and the plot and everything way too much.

Not that I haven't liked it in past RP's, but I can't bring those back.

I apologize though, since I should have had a post up many times before. I've just been sick plus no chance to get online for long plus work plus other things.

I'll try to get one in tomorrow though, since I'll mostly be resting. Next week should be better for me too.[/b]

Ok, I'm in agreement with you all that the training is really dragging, so I'm going to make a (probably quite lengthy) post which will get us into the beginning of the fight with Starlighter. From there, you can make 'retrospectives' in your posts, basically flashing back to your training if you choose, or just working your new training in some other way, that's up to you really. Hopefully things should pick up now we're over this difficult stage, I'm glad you're all still on board.

In other news, I'm likely to have fairly patchy internet access for the next few days, so if you have questions then please let me know and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can, but no guarantees on how quick that will be.

I think that is a good idea to push the training ahead, I personally can't think of a way for my powers to progress in the post and with my work schedule just running out of control it's been difficult to try to get on here on my actual computer rather then my phone. Sorry for letting this drag on.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Yeah, I've also been hitting a block as well. Between trying to find a job, a place of my own and finalizing my divorce it's just been hectic for me to find any time what so ever to get an actual post up. But I should have a little bit of time today to hopefully get something up. >.< Here's hoping. [/color][/font]

[quote name='DeLarge' timestamp='1315573128' post='709359']
Ok, I'm in agreement with you all that the training is really dragging, so I'm going to make a (probably quite lengthy) post which will get us into the beginning of the fight with Starlighter. From there, you can make 'retrospectives' in your posts, basically flashing back to your training if you choose, or just working your new training in some other way, that's up to you really. Hopefully things should pick up now we're over this difficult stage, I'm glad you're all still on board.

[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]yay! i like this solution. I'm glad it'll still keep going and now that I am settled in here in Seoul I will for sure do my best to keep up :))[/font]

[b]Yay! I'm so glad that this is coming along again. ^^

I just have one last question before I post. Would it be okay if I went along and gave Martian the powers and abilities we discussed, DeLarge? I'll make mention of them somehow in a flashback to her training. (Let me know if you need me to resend the PM, since it was a long time ago.)

And off topic, how is Seoul, Omnomnomers?[/b]

[quote]I just have one last question before I post. Would it be okay if I went along and gave Martian the powers and abilities we discussed, DeLarge? I'll make mention of them somehow in a flashback to her training. (Let me know if you need me to resend the PM, since it was a long time ago.)[/quote]

That's totally fine, go for it!

[font="Garamond"]continuing the off-topic, I am sure it would surprise no one that I absolutely looooooove it here, it is so much fun. The people are great, the food is delicious, the sights are not like anything else. I can't believe it's already been a month since I got here, actually, it weirds me out.

also everyone else should post because even in all the confusion i did my best to crank out a training post!
just saying =P[/font]

[quote name='DeLarge' timestamp='1315939040' post='709424']
[/quote]

[b]Okay, I'm going for it. I have half of my post done now. I'll be able to finish the other half pretty soon hopefully.

I'm going to throw Addley in there, if that's okay Vongola.

And Tulas, let me know if you want a spot open for Aimanan and I'll leave it there for him in my post. (For Addley and Esfir's training session.)[/b]

[quote name='DeLarge' timestamp='1315939040' post='709424']
[/quote]

[b]Okay, I'm going for it. I have half of my post done now. I'll be able to finish the other half pretty soon hopefully.

I'm going to throw Addley in there, if that's okay Vongola.

And Tulas, let me know if you want a spot open for Aimanan and I'll leave it there for him in my post. (For Addley and Esfir's training session.)[/b]

[b]Thanks Vongola. ^^

It's a little short though, because I wanted to leave room for you to add some things in. Don't worry about what Esfir learns to do in the training room. I'll add that in my next post.

I left it open for you though I hope, so feel free to add to the training room post.[/b]

[font="'Book Antiqua"][size="2"]I hope that was fine Lilt. I tried to have our characters cross each other as little as possible during the training so I didn't accidentally mess with your development. Gavin, I hope I did McKnight justice as well.[/size][/font]
[font="'Book Antiqua"][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Book Antiqua"][size="2"]Also, Drizzt, I hope you don't mind me imposing on your gun-toting territory. I just thought it might fit well with my skill set. Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoys my post.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Vongola' timestamp='1316605554' post='709533']
[font="'Book Antiqua"][size="2"]I hope that was fine Lilt. I tried to have our characters cross each other as little as possible during the training so I didn't accidentally mess with your development. Gavin, I hope I did McKnight justice as well.[/size][/font]
[font="'Book Antiqua"][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Book Antiqua"][size="2"]Also, Drizzt, I hope you don't mind me imposing on your gun-toting territory. I just thought it might fit well with my skill set. Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoys my post.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[b]No, don't worry. That was perfect. ^^

I was also worried though about doing McKnight justice, so I hope I didn't take too many liberties with him there. Sorry if he came off too rude or anything.[/b]

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1316609126' post='709534']
[font="Garamond"]Hey everyone, could you each give me your power levels? I'll be looking at each of your dossiers in my next post, which I will do soon in order to keep putting off my schoolwork :3 You can post here or PM if you are keeping it to yourself for some reason.[/font]
[/quote]

[b]I'll post mine here, because I'm not sure where Esfir will be as far as power levels go. I have an idea of where I would like her, but that might be the 'max' to her abilities.

Does anyone have that explanation post about the power levels? I can't find it. Did we put it on the front page?[/b]

[quote name='Vongola' timestamp='1316654148' post='709548']
I believe it's on page 2 of this thread. At least it's on page 2 when I use my phone. :)

Omnomnomaly, I'd say Addley is a 3.
[/quote]

[b]Thanks Vongola. ^^

I would have to say 3 as well. Esfir has some new abilities now, but she still isn't in control of them enough to be at level 2.[/b]