OtakuBoards

Breath of Destiny

Akieen Cloud

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Alright, so I think our RP got lost in the confustion of everything which is alright, we were at a good breaking point with just getting to Mars. If everyone is still interested, please lemme know here and I'll make sure to get a thread back up in the Theatre for it and we'll get moving back where we left off. I'm not gonna ask for full sign ups agin, but as reminders lets put up the basics of our characters.[/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Name: Ashen Rouge[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Persona: Seemingly cold and distant.[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Age: 24[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mech: Wolf[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mech Name: Alpha[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mech Persona: Protective and stern[/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Everyone who is still interested in keeping this going please lemme know.[/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thanks![/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms,cursive] KG[/font][/color]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Name: Caolan McVeigh[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Persona: Puts on a facade of being cold and distant but is a reasonable and good man underneath that wants to protect those that need to be protected.[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Age: 27[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mech: Eagle[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mech Name: Kestrel[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mech Persona: In her own world and[/font] caring only about what interests her. She is a fierce fighter when she has to but she'd rather do her own thing.