Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Monsters(Insert clever backstage subtitle here)


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Enemy has dropped out. I'm moving us along now. Sorry for the delay. But life happens. ^^ Christmas and important stuff with my mother came up. But things are smoothing out so hopefully I'll be able to keep some inspiration. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ok, I'll be the first to say this but we really gotta reel it back and regroup here.  This is all starting to seem a bit too predictable and already not making sense with the original story line. 

Posted

Reaper I sent actually just sent you a PM on the subject. 

 

And second note. As predictable as some of you might feel the story is right now, it's still in the beginning phases. But it's going in the exact direction that I want it to go in at the moment. Sorry for the dissapointment(if there is any) that we aren't diving head first into Russia. Still have a few things to deal with in the states. Once that's done we'll move on BUT, we're not heading to Russia any time soon. We'll get there in due time though, promise. 

Posted

No disappointment on my end at least, I actually liked the surprise that we're still in the states.  Sazabi's character was able to still make contact with mine so that was helpful (originally we had planned to meet in Russia, but now that its done its all gravy).  However, just some elements in previous post just seem to give off the plot of the story a bit easily.  If you get my meaning.  Personally, just feel like we already will know what will happen with certain characters down the road way into the beginning processes of the story development.  I could be speculating so correct me if I'm wrong. 

 

On another note K.G, would you like to mention about the full moon's appearance down the road or would you like me to do it?  Just for our werewolf character sakes, along with Sazabi's weretiger, although I'm not sure if his character will be effected the same way.

Posted

For the predictability, I'm sorry, it kinda can't be helped. I had originally had a lot more and better ideas for this before finding out about my mother being sick, but they kinda flew out the rear window when I got the news. I'm getting a few of them back as we're going. The Angels are part of it, I'll just let it be known that there are between 4-6 different sanctuaries in the states that we'll be hitting before we probably heading to Ireland or Scotland. Haven't decided which yet.

 

As for the full moon, I actually wasn't sure what to do with that, since Akieen isn't effected by it like most were's are. But we do need to work it in at some point. 

Posted

Thats the thing though, the virus either changes or kills its victims...and the infected are to rabid and feral to breed, even with each other. That's the reason I had never brought hybrids up or much less thought of them to be honest...Lemme see what I can think of with the hybrid thing tonight and I'll get back with you. I just gotta figure out something to make it work. That's all.

Posted
Less talky talky. More posty posty Lol. Instead of using an old character why not create a new one that's already in kg vision and guide lines save stress on her No deviating from the overall idea she has. Compromise everyone wins in a way.
Posted

Let's try to stick with what we have is what I'm saying, but deviating away from it only works if we're all in sync for it.  Virus and strains, I just like already how there are not a lot of were's left, however the ones who are left were created from experimentation.  Some have mated, others are loners, but even the mated ones only made a small litter to expand their clan.  Not like its rabbits going at it.

 

Hey guess what?  First post on the second page!!  Suck it b*tches :D:D

 

~Shwa 

Posted (edited)

An hour and a half to make that post, I hope you're all happy. Just take it, take it all you filthy whores!!! Lol, and that was me running on no sleep since 1pm yesterday, yay insomnia!!

 

I'm hoping this post will boost the story progress by a lot, giving us more of an opportunity to travel to our next destination and meet up with the others.

Edited by Shwa
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ok, I kinda got thrown off by your post Anakoni Stark.  Wasn't your character and accomplice, along with Jarik in New York waiting for us?  I'm confused on how you guys came to where we were in the safe house and joined us for dinner when we've already went through that portion of the evening.  

 

I'm just pointing this out because I'm a bit stumped on how to make a post from there.

Posted

I was confused by the fact that the doc and Miss Theroux got escorted from their waiting room; or so from what I gather from Anthros' post. But I can get rid of the post if you'd like; since honestly... (Maldito mierda) that's probably the worst thing I've written in a long time.

 

0808hrs PST: Post hidden due to continuity errors.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...