Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Monsters(Insert clever backstage subtitle here)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm hoping that Anikan will post sometime soon. I kind of need him to post to work off that since it's me and him plus the french woman he's controlling too. I plan on getting a little phyiscal with some assholes in the Sanctuary that will try to *pick her up* if you catch my drift.

Posted

Well I plan on posting sometime today if things stay settled down. Had some stuff come up the other day when I was planning on posting again that kinda threw me off kelter, so I've been a little preoccupied. 

 

Also, just a small side note, no violence in tolerated in any of the sanctuaries, that's why they're called that. lol. It's a safe haven where people of our nature with no place to go stay to be safe. 

Posted

If that's what you wanna do Shwa, and I hope things are okay for you Inu. 

 

Either way I'll have some down time tonight and I'll post and move us along. Sorry about the wait everyone. Just got a lot of life going on. ^^

Posted

I've given permission for Darth Vectis to kill off my character when you guys actually get moving to the sanctuary, he's got a plan that'll help the story on his end along.

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...