Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome Venussama, Hello Panda, Recaldy, Pinku-Tan and Gurara!

I hope you guys enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask any questions you like either here or in the Information Kiosk forum.

We definitely want to see more anime fans around, so make yourselves at home.

Gurara: I promise we won't bite. :catgirl:[/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hello, my name is Timber. My hobbies include sleeping, napping, procrastinating, and groaning at jokes about falling over. But mostly sleeping. I'm pretty much tired all hours of the day and night.

Some of you will already know me from theOtaku. I was kinda famous on there, back in the day.

Er... Yeah. I don't know what else to say. I'm gonna get an avatar and sig banner up here before to long, hopefully...
Posted
hey, guys... I'm still a newbie but i think i can manage. most people seem pretty nice when im not messing up their stories too bad.

I am really just here to work on my writing skills. I do a large amount of comedic writing (skits, comedic scripts and screen plays) and i lost touch with any kind of serious writing skills i had. My friends, you know them as Muuh Puar, The 10th, and Afro use the boards a lot... so i figured id come along too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hi all ^^ I'm Soji aka SojiRem on theOtaku. I finally got on here XD Anyways, I hope to get used to the site quick and read some awesome threads.
Posted
Hey there Timber, CaNz and Soji. Welcome to the madness known as OtakuBoards. =P I'm sure you'll enjoy it though since there's plenty around to check out. If any of you have questions, just let us know and we'll help you out. :catgirl:
Posted
I've been wandering around theOtaku for a while now but just finally signed up for the forums.

My real name is Tylor so that gives me the odd distinction of having an obscure anime character with my name: Justy Ueki Tylor from [I]The Irresponsible Captain Tylor.

[/I]If you'd like to know anything at all about me, just ask away.
Posted
Sup guys. It's me Ryvius. You know you love it.

Those of you that have been foruming around the internet for a while might recognize my name. Or maybe you just recognize me from somewhere recent. Or maybe you think my name is James Sunderland because of a halloween theme, it doesn't really matter.

I'm into lots of stuff, standard nerd things. Games, anime, writing, roleplaying. Oh god roleplaying. I got super bored, and I've heard far too much about this place so I decided to stop by. Can't guarantee I'll stick around, but I might if it strikes my fancy.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I totally had an account here, I thought. Maybe it vanished when I never used it? xD Who knows
Anyway, I'm Ashley. I hate this username, but I don't want to make a new one. I've been on this site too long. Or at least, the myO version.
Annnd... that is all. I probably won't post here much.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Yo. I'm just me. If you wanna know about me ask! I'm open to chat and such. I have an Otaku account on the artsite. I'm very active in the chat there so some of you may know me! I hope to know more people through this forum.
Posted
[quote name='anime girl67'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I totally had an account here, I thought. Maybe it vanished when I never used it? xD Who knows
Anyway, I'm Ashley. I hate this username, but I don't want to make a new one. I've been on this site too long. Or at least, the myO version.
Annnd... that is all. I probably won't post here much.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I think we only now require fifty posts for you to be able to change your own user name. If you want it changed earlier though, feel free to PM me or one of the other admins and we'll change it for you.

And welcome to all the other new members. :catgirl:[/font]
Posted
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]I think we only now require fifty posts for you to be able to change your own user name. If you want it changed earlier though, feel free to PM me or one of the other admins and we'll change it for you.

And welcome to all the other new members. :catgirl:[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Really? I saw the announcement, but I've yet to see any option to change names...[/size][/color]
Posted
hello Am WaterUmi. am a new member..(mmmm you would never guess right.. lol)
In the new year i will be going to school to become a 2-d and 3-d animater (not sure if i spelled that right)
but am here to meet people that are in the anime and manga like me.. well that all i can think of the say for now so i hope to hear for someone soon.. have a good day, night or whatever time of day it is for you..
cheers:catgirl:
Posted
Hi I am SRI !:animesmil
You can see my art on TheOtaku.
(I barely noticed this today and i've been on the site for almost a year:animeswea)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I suppose I should introduce myself or something. I'm new around these parts, as I'm sure is evident both by my lack of a post count and my presence in this thread. :animesmil

I am currently more into video games than anime (I love jrpgs, mostly) but I am slowing getting into anime/manga.

I'm American, but I'm currently living in China. It's pretty cool, but it's nice to have the internet so I can speak English once in a while :animesmil

Hope to get to know you all!!
Posted
Hey there :D

I'm AnimeArchAngel, but my friends call me Trip. I'm a huge fan of anime and manga. Some of my favorites are Azumanga Daioh, GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class, Bakuman, Gurren Lagann, and Naruto. I'm also a big fan of the TV show Fringe, and the singer David Archuleta.

I've been a member on TheO for about a year now, so it's about time I joined OB :)
Posted
[quote name='Miko Hayashi']Um...I'm kinda new here since I wanna be able to conversate with people about anime and such at school. So call me Miko and if you want a real name, message me. :)[/quote]
You came to the right place then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...