OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[SIZE="1"]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]Davlloarm[/B]. Seeing as you're interested in videogames be sure to swing round by the [B]Arcade[/B] to check out the discussions there, or hang back and discuss music, movie and TV in the [B]Amphitheatre[/B]. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here and if you have any problems don't hesitate to sent a PM to any of us on the staff.[/SIZE]

hye..my name is gatx105gurl and this is my first time i'm joining forum..i found this site suddenly when i was searching for Paradise kiss wallpapers,and i would like to tell you, this site is awesome!!! :wigout: i like to playing psp game and enjoy listening anime's soundtrack..especially from gundam seed and destiny...i'm interest in all anime ...;););).....so i hope all of u can accept as one of this family...thank u

Guest =(^_^)=
YO! Hey ^^ I'm =(^_^)= but most people call me smiles. I came here from A4 (another Anime Forum) my UN is the same there as here too ^^ My fav Anime's are Death Note, Fruits Basket, Strawberry Panic, Bleach, Code Geass, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and alot of others ^^ my taste in Manga is roughly the same

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Hi and welcome to OtakuBoards [B]gatx105gurl[/B] and [B]=(^_^)=[/B] We've got plenty to offer so just take a look around. If you have any questions just let me or any mod know and we'll help you out. In the mean time, we hope you enjoy your stay here. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Hi and welcome to OtakuBoards [B]gatx105gurl[/B] and [B]=(^_^)=[/B] We've got plenty to offer so just take a look around. If you have any questions just let me or any mod know and we'll help you out. In the mean time, we hope you enjoy your stay here. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

owh thank u;)....you are very nice,my friend...i'm afraid i cant online everyday, but i promise,if i online, this site will be my first visit..millions thanks for your support...

Ello there, my name is...sage_of_fire. Anyone from a certain zelda forum may or may not recognize me. Anyways, I'm an anime and manga fan (duh) and I live in the DEEP south. Where other anime and manga fans are little to none. So, sensing a lack of community in my anime obsession, I searched and I searched to find something...and here I am.....I'm thinking of having that made into a book and published, whaddya think? Cereally, good to be here. Glad to know that I'm really not the only anime fan in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neko-Alchemist
Hey, hi there all!! ^w^ I'm new here only now! I really love Anime/Manga and making a lot of friends around the internet. I also love chatting, kitties and hang out with my real friends around my city. Oh.. And I'm an italian girl of course!! X3

Btw, if maybe you want to being friends with me just PM me!! ^w^ I would like to receiving some PMs request friends!!

Hello all:>

As you already know (considering I'm posting in this thread) I am new here on theotaku.com.

I stumbled upon this site while looking for awesome wallpapers and inspiration to which manga I should pick up and start reading. ;-)

I am somehow quite new to the whole otaku thing, but I am already reading Samurai Deeper Kyo & Naruto (also watching).
I love Japanese food (sushi, ramen, etc.) and I hope to meet more people here to debate with and be inspired by.

Feel free to send me a private message should you want to know anything about me, since I will not be posting much more in this introduction:P.

Hoping for a nice time here.

/Raunsgaard

Guest Dark Passenger
I am new to the Otakuboards, and also to Theotaku.com. My username is Dark Passenger. I'm here mainly to interact with others, and maybe make a few new friends along the way. Nice to meet you all

TK.

Guest Dark Passenger
I am new to the Otakuboards. My intrest are RPG's, Gundam, and human interaction. I look forward to metting lots of new people.

Later, TK

Hello OtakuBoards. My name is Charlie Bravo and i'm an Army soldier/veteran. You guys may have known me by my past username 'Tekkaman' but i've been off the map for a long time due to a 15 month deployment in Iraq and Ranger School. I didn't make the cut however, but it was a fun experience and something I woundn't recommend anyone else do, including myself (They're crazy, lol).

Anywho, for those who don't know me, I love to write and I love to be part of stories; interaction is my 'thing'. I didn't want to go back to Tekkaman because I think that part of me is the past and I want to start anew. I know it'll be hard with a new usename and all but I think i'll make it. My favorite television show is 'Just Shoot Me', and anime wise, it's still 'Tekkaman', lol. I've recently taken a liking to Johnny Bravo as well which served as a stepping stone for the choosing of my new name.

I like what you guys have done with the site but I do have one question: Why in the world haven't you guys promoted [B]BKStyles[/B] yet? He joined before me and he's been a huge contribution. At least I hope he has.

Anyway, glad to be back. I'll try and be on as long and as frequently as I used to be. To BK and [B]White[/B], I missed you guys and no, I'm not dead. :)

UPDATE: Jeez, i've been gone for a while. I'm actually a little lost, lol.

[SIZE="1"]Let me be the first to say welcome back to you Charlie Bravo, it's always good to have old members return to the site after extended periods of time.

To answer your question about BK, I'm afraid he's not been active on OB for a few months at this point in time, nor was he promoted to the staff though he was a great contributor to OB during his time here and I'm sure many of us would like to see him return.
[/SIZE]

Hey everybody. I'm new to the boards, but I've known about theotaku for a while now. I love to draw and to write stories/manga/fanfics, and listen to music (usually in other languages). I also occasionally partake in rpg's.

I hope I will make a lot of new friends here! :catgirl:

I'm a 20 year old guy who lives in a suburb of Chicago, you know, that big city in the heart of Faillinois?

I'm double majoring in computer science and physics, and I work as a software developer, network security and maintenance technician, penetration tester (goes along with the last job), system operator, and sometimes I do computer technician work.

It's a mouthful, trust me.

[quote name='Charlie Bravo]I like what you guys have done with the site but I do have one question: Why in the world haven't you guys promoted [B]BKStyles[/B'] yet? He joined before me and he's been a huge contribution. At least I hope he has.[/quote]Matt vanished last January. He logs in occasionally but he hasn't been a part of anything for nearly a year now. Anyway welcome back. And welcome to everyone else as well. If you need anything let us know but in the meantime, just look around and have fun. There's plenty to do around here.