OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Yeah, im new but I have a question about worlds, that I created on the Otaku site lol, so if you could help me please PM me. :)

Also I have one of the Otaku magazines.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Guest Koteisame
I just signed up, and I like the site so far. I enjoy Playing my Guitar, listening to music (Linkin Park, Death Cab for Cutie, 30 Seconds to Mars Three Days Grace), Anime (obviously) and Gaming. My favorite Animes include Naruto (Japanese and English), Full Metal Alchemis, Ghost In The Shell adn anything done by Hayao Miyazaki. Fav mangas include Whistle, FMA (again), Naruto(again,too) and YuYu Hakushu.

Welcome to OtakuBoards everyone. We love seeing new [SIZE="1"][strike]victims[/strike] [/SIZE]members joining the fun. Just take a look around, I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy and by all means, if you have any questions feel free to drop me or any staff member a pm. :catgirl:

[quote name='Rachmaninoff]We love seeing new [SIZE="1"][strike]victims[/strike] [/SIZE']members joining the fun.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I love how completely Not Evil you are even while trying to fake it. :p

I also love how you use the cat[I]girl[/I] smilie.[/FONT]

Guest Mr. Whiskey
Well here we are....erm, My names Mr. Whiskey (or Pox) you may choose. I enjoy me some chicken and the occasional scotch.....thats a lie I'm a sucker for alcohol, mainly strange imported alcohol...anyways, I enjoy anime, Video games, science fiction, fiction in general etc. I also write a bit of my own fiction from time to time.

I have always had an odd fascination with Forum RPG's and since my old one died (RIP Wastelands:animecry:) I've been searching for a new one. One of my sources(or friends if you prefer) told me Otaku boards is the premier place to join/start an RPG thus...here I am. Looking for a small RPG in which to participate in. Looking forward to being an active member in the community, thanks. :smirk:

[FONT=Arial]Awesome. Welcome in, man.

Drop by the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48"][COLOR="Blue"]Auditions[/COLOR][/URL] sub-forum first up; if you don't see anything of the recruiting games that you like, go right ahead with your own. I'm sure there are members waiting in the wings for another. After that, feel free to browse the Theater (and my forum, later :p), and see what other gamers are already concocting.

And have fun. Good to see ya here.[/FONT]

Guest EternalMidnight
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Yo! I'm EternalMidnight. Um, I'm a MAJOR video game addict. My favorites are Okami, Katamari Damancy, the original .Hack series, and, one no one must forget, the Kingdom Hearts series!(Will rape Riku if given the chance :animeswea :animeswea). I also enjoy anime and manga, my favorites being Naruto, Death Note, Fruits Basket, and Chibi Vampire.

My music interests mainly surround rock, but I do dabble in some techno and hip-hop/R&B. One of my favorite songs is Never Too Late by Three Days Grace. My mother commited suicide this past November, and this song pretty much sums up mine and her's relationship before she died, so it is a very important song to me.

I like cats, beef(lol Luffy Moment), TV, and swimming![/COLOR]

Hi my name is Alucard.

I know what your thinking "OMG Alucard is on our forum!!!" but yeh, being an eternal creature gives me a fair bit of time. I have become quite the otaku as of late (also is a great way to lay of the blood, im still dealing with that addiction in my own pace).

For those that dont know me I am the son of Dracula and have had many apearances in manga, anime, books and video games. You could say im quite the celebrity. Still im not stuck up and am still quite in tune with mortals (and [strike]juicy meals[/strike] fans), dont be afraid.

Hope to [strike]feed of[/strike] get along with many of your members.

Alucard

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I love how completely Not Evil you are even while trying to fake it. :p

I also love how you use the cat[I]girl[/I] smilie.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Take note new members, the truly evil mod has spoken! :D [spoiler]He's only saying that because he's miffed that no one recognizes his true nature...[/spoiler] [SIZE="1"][I]*cough*[/I][/SIZE] I mean...

Welcome to OtakuBoards! Take a look around, join the fun and if you have any questions, feel free to send a pm in my direction or any other staff member for that matter. It's good to see you all here.

[I]"Ay up, me ducks! Ah be thee? Its gerrin' a bit grey owwa Bill's motha's at the minute, so tek care y'dunna trip on t'kerb an' fall on t'dog shelf."[/I] [B][/Derbysharian][/B]

With that out of my system, I can carry on with my existence. Lol.

I'm new to the forum, but I've been a member of TO since the 28th of October 2003. I use my portfolio to house my personal works, never my professional ones. (Copyright jargon and all that rot, dahlings. ;) )

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Welcome to [SIZE="1"]hell[/SIZE].... >_> I'm sorry... I mean welcome to[B] OtakuBoards[/B]. We really are friendly here so sit back, check out the various areas of the boards and have fun! :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]Hi~ I'm not really new to MyOtaku (member since '04, lots of username deletions), but I'm new to OtakuBoards. ^^;

My name is Emily, although I go by many different names: Emmy-chan, Em, Memily, Lady Aura (I'd rather be called that), and Hisako. I'm extremely nervous about starting high school. ><

I like using the Palatino Linotype font because I think it's pretty. I center my typing mostly because centered things are perfect, in my opinion. I'm a perfectionist.

I love writing stories. Currently, I write fan-fictions on Quizilla. I hate bragging about my creations, so I won't say anymore about them.

Ever since second grade, I've had a best friend who is the reason why I'm so additced to anime. Inuyasha was the very first anime that I saw. My favorites are Inuyasha (of course), Naruto, the .hack saga, Kind of Hell, Bleach, and a bunch more that I can't remember right now.

I often get too defensive when people point out my flaws (which I have a lot of). I try to just let it go, but I always find myself thinking about it later on.

I'm a very romantic person. I actually have the life I want planned out already. College after I graduate high school, hopefully become an author, get married by the time I turn 27, and have two or three kids.

I'm a big fan of the Twilight saga. Stephenie Meyer is my favorite author. I'll often read her books over and over again.

Hm... I've run out of things to say...[/CENTER][/FONT]

Guest シロチ
Well im new here since yesterday, an ive been looking allover for a decent otaku dscussion forum. You all can call me shirochi as that is what my name translates to. I hope to make many friends and see you all around!

[quote name='シロチ']Well im new here since yesterday, an ive been looking allover for a decent otaku dscussion forum. You all can call me shirochi as that is what my name translates to. I hope to make many friends and see you all around![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Howdy Shirochi. Welcome to OB and I hope you enjoy your stay here. You've certainly found a "decent otaku discussion forum".

Welcome again! :catgirl:[/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Arial"]Hey, im Endrance as in Endrance the Temptress seen in .Hack//G.U. Im a total .Hack//TARD, i love to roleplay and i hope to make many new friends as i get comfy in your otaku community =D.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Hi~

I'm Hebe and Goat (or Vicky) made me join and I'm her girlfriend :). I like art, music, grammar (lol), Vicky and books. I like piercing as well and all that stuff.

I'm not very enthusiastic either, but hi anyway :).

[COLOR="Sienna"]hello everyone! Im Nelo aka [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/artist/lonelyartist"]LonelyArtist[/URL] im an asian, its my first time here!

I've been a member of theOtaku.com site since 2005 i dunno if there's an OB that year ^^ i havent check it too.

I'll try to participate in this forum there are some interesting thread questions that i want to reply. I'll try to grab some time.

More power to everyone! ^^[/COLOR]