OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='jomz']Right.. so I guess I need to post in this thread, huh?

Hello everyone! I decided to invade-- err-- join the OB. [/QUOTE]Well you don't have to post in it if you don't want to. =P But since you already did...[quote name='jomz']So, yeah... SunfallE will probably chain me here or something now, huh? :animesmil[/QUOTE]Actually, I already did that when I saw you registering a few days ago. >_> So... you've already been chained to OtakuBoards. <_< I'm sure you'll like it here though!

And welcome to you too LoLoLaLoco. That user name is a bit interesting when it comes to figuring out how you'd pronounce it. Heh. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Haha... right... :D I did not get the chaining thing at first. I remembered Desbreko's hunting of OB Mods with the use of a tranquilizer dart so I thought it must be some OB thing... now I get it.

With you guys around here, I'll surely have some fun.

[quote name='TimeChaser']Welcome to the insanity, jomz. Glad to see decided to join in. :animesmil

And also welcome to LoLoLaLoco... try saying that name three times fast. :animestun[/QUOTE]

Thanks, TC. a good dose of insanity is a great way to soothe the nerves. XD

Well, seeing as I'm new here, it might be appropriate that start a posting history here.

I'm Muuh Puar (just say it as you want to). I'm pretty easy to get along with, as long as you're not too much of an ***. I like to read, listen to music, laugh, and things that mix those things. I'm not too serious, but I can be. They say it takes less muscles to smile than to frown. I avidly support that study. Anything else you want to know about me, just send me a message and I'll be more than glad to answer.

And, that being said, I'll just add that I'm glad to be part of this board now.

[quote name='Muuh Puar']And, that being said, I'll just add that I'm glad to be part of this board now.[/QUOTE]

[Font=Bookman Old Style]Muuh Puar is my homeboy- I convinced him to get an Otakuboard's account, so I expect you lovely OBers to make him feel at home.

jomz and LoLoLaLoco [jeezie creezie, I just gave myself a headache saying that...] Bienvenidos! And other things that mean Welcome to our OB family![/font]

Heh, i've made a couple of posts already but i must say i didnt even know this was here lol. Some of you may remember as Kenji/Syn but yeah, been a few years so i thought i'd have a look see at what was goin on.

So yeah, hey everyone and I look forward to gettin' to know everyone again.

[quote name='Carbon Series']Heh, i've made a couple of posts already but i must say i didnt even know this was here lol. Some of you may remember as Kenji/Syn but yeah, been a few years so i thought i'd have a look see at what was goin on.

So yeah, hey everyone and I look forward to gettin' to know everyone again.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Hey man welcome back to OB, it's always good to get some old members back on the boards again. I'm sure you'll settle back in just fine, things haven't changed that much at all.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Hi my name is WiiGamer86 and I been obsessed with Anime since I was eight. I new here and I hope this is the place where I can express my love for anime.

Even though I use a gamer tag, trust me I [B][I]love[/I][/B] anime. :animesmil

The first anime I remember watching was one of the Project A-Ko movies; this was back then when the Sci-Fi Channel show anime on Saturday mornings.

Now a days, I watch anime via [B][adult swim][/B]. There is a ton of anime I love to own (not steal) but I don't have enough cash on me.

Well Later everybody.

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][I]Helloooooooo Nurse![/I]

Yep. I am actually going to post in here despite having been a member for three years, 'cause technically I am new and n00bed to the max. ^^;
So, hello everyone! I leave myself in your capable hands.
In the past I've never been a forum person, but I am willing to give it another go.
Show me the joys of OB that I keep hearing about. XD

[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well I'd encourage you to post in The Lounge Shishou, but a quick look around will show you that we're all nuts in here. ^^

Don't let that hold you back though! Sometimes the madness is actually fun! That or we pretend it is. [I][SIZE="1"]*is kidding*[/SIZE][/I]

Anyway, welcome aboard or rather welcome back. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well, This is Driffter from TheO.
I figured I might as well get myself an account on here. Really though, the only reason why I got the account today was because of [U]Shin's[/U] birthday. Otherwise I'd have procrastinated till next year. Now the Triplets are united on the OB too. xD
Anyway, I am a complete and utter n00b. So teach me the ways of the OB.

hi everyone. I just joined this place a few days ago and I'm loving the place. I used to always come here to get wallpapers, but never thought of making my own account and making wallpapers of my own! I hope my work is adequate for you guys and I hope to get feedback as well.

I like chatting and RPing on forums. So if someone knows of an active RP, tell me about it, and I'll look into it

[quote name='DevilTheory']I like chatting and RPing on forums. So if someone knows of an active RP, tell me about it, and I'll look into it[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Awesome to hear. Word of warning first, though: the RPs here aren't the kind you can hop into/out of on a whim. Least, that's "not how it's done" at the moment. :p

Popular thing currently is getting a crew of players together and running a game with that set of people from beginning to end. For that, we use the [B]Auditions[/B] subsection of the [B]Theater[/B] (which is where the actual gaming goes on).

I think a few open-format games have been attempted so far, but either no interest was sparked at the time or the leader kind of disappeared. Doesn't mean it can't work, but . . . if that's what you're looking for, then I-unno. Kinda story-based 'roudn these parts.

But if that's your thing, then don't mind anything I've just been blithering about at all. :animesmil[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Sweet.

Incidentally, if you like following other games, I know three that have been going for quite some time. [B]The Von Braun Odyssey[/B] has a nice cast at the moment, and [B]Silver One[/B] is on its second installment.

And the banner below will take you straight to my pet project. And like I tell everyone else, it gets better the farther in it goes.

But yeah. Jump on over there and see what you can start/get into.[/FONT]