OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

Guest xJewelTheKrazyx
the names Jewel
i am krazy!
i'm in love with naruto,bleach,death note,....hmmm can't re-oh yeah inuyasha, and all things ANIME!
i just joined 2 days ago my friend introduced me to the site and it roxs!
i am also a member of gaiaonline! if ya wanna get to kno me pm me!
-Jewel
<3

[quote name='Charles'][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B]Welcome to OtakuBoards![/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Hello! Just because you're new to OtakuBoards doesn't mean you have to be a stranger. After all, you're part of a pretty tight community now. You're going to be learning about us and we would like to reciprocate the effort by learning about you too.

Feel free to use this thread to tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? Why did you choose your user name? What are your favorite television shows? What kind of experience do you expect to have here at OtakuBoards? It's all up to you to decide what to tell us.

Also, if you have any questions about the site in general, feel free to include them in your post. We'll be glad to help you.

We look forward to hearing from you![/QUOTE]

I am a newbie and I have loved anime for years on end, but havnt found many good shows anymore. Instead I read magna like Yu-Yu Hakusho.

Guest shounenxshoujo
I am a n00b and yet not. I'm skilled in the art of forum usage. xD
Hmm... I'm a girl, I'm 16. Obviously, I love anime and have only just recently (about two or three months ago) gotten over a year+ anime/manga fast that just about drove me nuts. I'm known as shonenchicklets on theotaku. My DA is Chitiliti.

I love to write fanfiction and draw fan art and make up fan characters.
I'm very short and my boyfriend is very tall and it makes people laugh when I hug him and get even get my short little arms all the way around him.

My favorites include Noein, School Rumble, Artemis Fowl, Twilight,Dean Koontz, Final Fantasy 7, Bleach, potatoes and long hot showers.

I'm done. You may call me Shounen.

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="1"]Hello everyone, I am Kaiboy! ( I'm a girl, heads up!)
I am an Anime/Manga Otaku to say the least-yes, I know what it means. I enjoy art. music and many other things that are anime-related. Even my D&D times seem to be anime-related in some way or another. I enjoy DDR as a main source of exorcise although, because of my lack of a drivers license and need to feed my hobby I end up walk/riding my bike everywhere I go.
Many of my friends over the last few years have grown away from the Anime fandom ( none of whom were ever as into it as myself ) and I am in desperate need for some new anime friends who I can share my thoughts and feelings with about various series/pairings/characters because so many of my friends are beginning to get tired of my continuous sharing of the current series I'm into. I just hope I've come to the right place!!!
Feel free to contact me and I love making friends so....again, I am Kaiboy and I am happy to be here![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Hello party people!:animesmil I'm CrimsonKnight! A girl who likes video games, horror movies and uh, other stuff! i'm kinda a nerd, i have straight a's, i'm sarcastic, mean, sometimes, only to people who make me mad.

[font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome to the boards, guys. I'm sure OB can satisfy your need to discuss pairings all day long! :catgirl:

Videogames and horror movies are always welcome, too.

And to everyone else that I've missed, welcome again![/font]

What's up? I'm "new" here although I used to lurk a LONG time ago (like circa 2002-2003) and posted off and on before then. Since then, I haven't done anything until today when I decided, out of sheer random thought, to visit the old place. Turns out things haven't changed TOO much since I left so long ago so it shouldn't be too hard getting comfy again.

I hope to see you all around.

Guest doppelganger
Hello everyone. I'm new here. And this is my first post :)
I'm a girl, and I've reached my age of 15. I love to draw a manga figure, but I can't copy the characters. I tend to draw what I've seen in my own way.

And, well, I'm looking forward for anybody who wants to help me get along with this atmosphere. See ya around!

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hey there. Although I've been posting for a few months now, I suppose I should introduce myself because I'm not sure if anyone really knows who I am. My name is Jimi, hence JimitheGreat, and eleven is my favorite number. I'm 17 years old and I live in the United States, in a place where until recently anime and manga was not very popular.

On these boards i'm usually either posting about a video game or television show I enjoy or trying to find an RP to join. I have a bad habit of becoming too busy while I'm involved in an RP and never posting anymore, but I'm trying really hard to just give myself like twenty minutes to not fall behind. It's definitely not easy. I'll bne graduating in a few months and heading off to college, which should be ... interesting.[/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='JimitheGreat11'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hey there. Although I've been posting for a few months now, I suppose I should introduce myself because I'm not sure if anyone really knows who I am.[/FONT][/QUOTE]I know who you are, even though I don't see you around a lot. ^_~ I've wondered how you were doing, it's good to hear from you. :catgirl:

So welcome to you and everyone else. If there's any questions then by all means drop me a pm. In the meantime, get out there and have fun![/FONT][/COLOR]

Uh...Hi. I'm Ziggy.

Things to say about myself...hrm. Well...I like Anime and Manga (some skimpier than others). Things I'm taking interest in right now are Bleach (the subs...), Ranma 1/2, King of Bandits Jing, Initial D...I'm kinda looking for more stuff to watch/read. If you have any ideas I'd definitely look into it (just gotta tell me what the basis of the manga/anime is). Erm...I'm a gamer. Everything from WoW, to CoD4, to UT3. I can't think of anything else.

:animesigh

[FONT=Arial]so, I'm not quite new, but I haven't been on in ages, so I figure I'll update to keep myself occupied while I wait until I'm tired enough to go to sleep.

I used to live in Georgia, and I now live in Utah (buh). I used to be a Mormon, and now I am.... not one. I now also have a nose piercing and enjoy cafe mochas more than you could possibly believe. I used to be single and crush over some random boy for years at a time, and now I am married and celebrating my one-year anniversary on Sunday. I used to be a huge anime junky, and now I think most anime sucks (but I didn't say that out loud -- I know what kind of a forum this is!). I used to be about 14 or 15 years old, but now I'm actually 20 (I haven't died quite yet). I used to play piano (actually, I still do), and now I've tagged singing and acting to that and I'm going to be a professional theatre actress (I'll be paid!!!) once I get my resume pumped up.

I also like YouTube way more than I think I should.

I think I'm done.
[/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Oh Lord, there's seven of you now.

o_O[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh I'm sure there are more. :p

So welcome aboard amibasuki. I was born in New York City, but I now live in Utah. Ha! Also, the forum is less anime focused than what you were probably use to. Just take a look around and you'll see. Heh.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Hey, I'm [B]DeLarge[/B], I got my username from A Clockwork Orange, of which I am a huge fan (the book and the film). I'm 18, from England, just outside London, and I'm really into movies and TV in a big way. I have a vast knowledge of movie trivia, particularly quotes and connections between films and/or actors, so I figure I'll be spending a lot of time in the Amphitheater.

I'm also quite creative, in terms of writing, drawing, and music. I play the saxophone and the bass guitar, and have done both for quite some time now. I just love making music, either to play to people, or I'm perfectly content to just sit on my own and play. I've been in a couple of bands and enjoyed moderate local success with both, but I'm currently between projects.

I've been a member of a few other forums for a while, and enjoy RPing and writing my own stories, so I'm quite drawn to the Theater as well (although, being English, I will have to point out that it's spelt "Theatre" ;)).

Anyway, that's about all I can really put here. If you want to get to know me properly, then talk to me. Otherwise, I hope my stay at OtakuBoards is a productive one.
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]I've been a member of a few other forums for a while, and enjoy RPing and writing my own stories, so I'm quite drawn to the Theater as well (although, being English, I will have to point out that it's spelt "Theatre" ;)).[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Ha! And as an American I'll have to point out that it's spelt Theater! :p

All kidding aside, welcome! :catgirl: OtakuBoards is fun so I think you'll like it here. Also, welcome to everyone else as well. And in response to amibasuki who is from Utah too... we need Moar Utahans!

[I]*shot*[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='DeLarge][SIZE=1'](although, being English, I will have to point out that it's spelt "Theatre" ;))[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Well, being one of the most naturally British American Southerners alive, and probably the only one in residence here at OB, I'd like to point out that it's spelt "spelled". :animesmil

How I spell Theater depends on how I'm pronouncing it at the time. If the 'r' is audible, it goes at the end. If not, then it goes before the 'e'.

Also, come on by the Anthology. [/shameless plug][/FONT]

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]Allamorph
[/B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Well, being one of the most naturally British American Southerners alive, and probably the only one in residence here at OB, I'd like to point out that it's spelt "spelled".[/FONT] :animesmil[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Touche, my friend. I didn't realise I was starting a spelling debate here. I will definitely swing by and check out the Anthology, so I'm pleased to say your shameless plug worked.

[/sucking up to existing members]
[/SIZE]

Guest Lady Hime
I am new here. Is anybody here from Belgium or even my hometown Kortrijk ?
Lady Hime

Hey everyone. Trent London's the name. Pleased to meet you. ;) Well. I'm new here and just wanted to say hi. Maybe even delve into a little bit about myself, Trent London. Well, Trent London was born in a small town near Mississippi to a pair of exotic Weed Farmers until he moved to the strange outback deserts of Australia. He lived in Perth from 5 to 12 then moved to the northern regions of Nimbin, where he lived from 12 to 19. Nimbin was the Amsterdam of Australia. A town where the smoking and ownership and possession of marijuana goes without criminal punishment. At the age of 19 London relocated to Japan, where he lived 21 months as an English Teacher/Illustrator. He dated girls, fought bad-guys, smoked cone after cone of legal hallucinogens, danced till his feet fell off and consumed a life's time worth of wacky memories and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. He's now here. With you. Now. To share his wisdom and love of the world. He wears cool biker goggles which hang to the side of his head, his spiky brown hair running through the goggles cords, across his neck is a black leather sex ornament and balanced between his middle and pointer finger, a cigarette. His legs, donned in tight 'sexy dynamite' black jeans are folded, his black all-star high-tops kicking in the air. He wears a black-and-red Freddy Frueger sweater, the kind Kurt Cobain wore, and wipes his brow as he types effortlessly into the night. He awaits your thoughts, questions and curiosity as this hellish, foul reality of our world turns.

Guest Pseudo God
Hey, I'm new.

A friend introduced me to the forums awhile ago and I finally decided to join. I'm only 13. I hope I can fit in here, I guess I'll try my best lol.

I'm into all sorts of stuff, mainly stories and writing things. The Anthology certainly looks to be one of the places I'll be visiting around here :D.

See you around!

Newbie here to OtakuBoards! I just found out about this site by surfing the web.

I am 20 yrs old and I love anime. Some of my favorite animes are Welcome to the NHK, Full Metal Panic!, Hellsing, Texhnolyze and Serial Experiments Lain. I haven't read a manga yet despite watching anime for the last six years of my life.

Some of my favorite non-anime shows at the moment include Big Brother, Dexter and Tracey Ullman's State of the Union.