Vegitto4 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B] If I truely love this person, I'd never let distance keep us apart. Take that word of advice. :) [/B][/QUOTE] you are o so true, but some times that distance has to be kept. TRUST ME!! it sucks.
Queen Asuka Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [color=crimson]I've only done it once, and it was right after I had gotten out of the shower and I was wrapped up in a towel and I just went to sleep like that because I was so tired...[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 **Wishes he could be there to see it** oh well. Speaking of ppl sleping in the nude... **sneaks off after k9 with an evil grin on his face**
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 if u have will power and ne kind of control over your own body its quite easy to enjoy foreplay ONLY most ppl i know are generally very easy and not like that though, the amount of times ive fallen out with ppl trying to um...have me. ive always stood my grond and the first time i have sex im determined to do it with someone who means a lot to me, not just another girl.
Vegitto4 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Thats funny, DBZMAN just throws it out there like its nothing. I just had to sirk at that remark, whoo, anyway, wayyyy to much weed.
Pressure Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] huh? :worried: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Cibo.. are you serious? God a woman should BE so lucky.. heh heh Me guesses Cibo no know yet... *points to bottom of TN's siggy* See? Totally not fair.. men get all the best toys... I mean.. erm... yeah.. ~~~~~~ Have I slept in the nude? Yeah.. all the time.. well I used to anyways... then.. I hit puberty... sleeping without a bra on is very uncomfortable.. i SO just said too much... but hey.. ladies understand... Sleeping in the nude after getting out of a shower into a clean bed is by far one of THE best feelings... in the world[/COLOR]
k9* Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 that's odd DBZChikaGhan, i find it most uncomfortable to sleep with a bra on :o normally i like just boxer shorts and a t-shirt, but it is nice to feel the sheets once in a while uhoh, now vegitto4 has that look on his face
Cibo Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Ok, you just lost me Chika. You are talking about like 3 different things there and I can't keep up. :)
Break Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [SIZE=1]I don't actually sleep in the nude that often... only once in a while. Some people here are quite perverted :smirk: *follows them*[/SIZE]
Renee Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 3 things; 1)Yay! Boy Meets Boy Rocks!:D 2)I live not too far from Ceder Rapids, IA 3) I can't sleep without a bra either. It feels really uncomfortable! I'm done, for now.:devil:
Guest cody722_3000 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 :worried: oh im confused what is boy meets boy?i watch boy meets world but never heard of boy meets boy.....sum1 mind filling me in?:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
Guest Matt Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 i like it when girls(mainly my girl) sleep with bra's on. it's more of a challenge. ;)
gouf Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 i think its like a girl book or comic something like that i don't think its a tv show:worried:
Delian Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 How can you sleep with a bra on...I find it highly uncomfortable. I just can't wear anything at all on top when i'm under the sheets...But I just don't like the feeling of being in the nude...so just keep my knickers and sometimes a pair of shorts on:p
Vegitto4 Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Thats interesting, if there is ever a knock on your window in the middle of the night ladies, then just hope its me. **looks at k9, and jumps on her, smothering her in water balloons filled with cherry soda** HAH!!!!! GOT YA!!!!!
Pressure Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B] 3) I can't sleep without a bra either. It feels really uncomfortable! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Yeah!! Some1 to agree w/ me!!! hehehe!!! I can't STAND sleeping without one on... one word... ouch... Cibo... okay.. reread my message... your a newbie, not that that's bad, but maybe you don't know yet... TN is gay.. AND hot.. which makes it fully unfair... but hey... guys get all the best toys... I don't sleep in the nude anymore b/c well... a)it's uncomfortable b)perverts like Vegitto peeking in the windows... c)i get too cold ;)[/COLOR]
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i] [B]:blush: I'm very uncomfortable about nudity but yes, i do sleep in the nude sometimes, all the time in the summer. I just lock the door when my mom tries to come in.:) [/B][/QUOTE] My dad kills me if I lock my door for some reason. I don't know why. I never sleep in the nude. I don't know why. I am either in a t-shirt or my pj's.PS:I am an only child
Cibo Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 1. I am not a newbie. I have been here about as long as you have, so don't say anything unless you have facts. Got it? 2. I know that. Why are you telling me things that I know already?
Vegitto4 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple] b)perverts like Vegitto peeking in the windows...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] HEYYYYY!!!! I was just joking around!!!!!!!!! I dont do that. thats wrong. I dont look in the wondows, I just open them. its not like I am a stalker or anything. geez!!:wigout: :eek:
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=indigo]Well, after reading this thread last night, I realized that I hadn't slept "Au Naturale" in quite sometime. So I slept in the buck...My roomates were quite upset when they found me the next morning. I guess I shouldn't have done it on my living room couch...without a blanket...hey, it was warm last night...:eek: [/color]
Delian Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo]Well, after reading this thread last night, I realized that I hadn't slept "Au Naturale" in quite sometime. So I slept in the buck...My roomates were quite upset when they found me the next morning. I guess I shouldn't have done it on my living room couch...without a blanket...hey, it was warm last night...:eek: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] hahaha...They must have got one hell of a fright:D ...hehehe...If I was them I would have thrown a bucket of icy cold water all over you.....hehehe;) :naughty: Lots-A-Luv
Vegitto4 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 That just dosen't happen on the couch man. its not cool.
amiboshi Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 No, I have never slept nude. My parents wouldn't be stopped by a locked door. I commonly lock it, and they "worry about burglers" and stuff like that....fires, you know.... The kindof locks I have, you can just unlock with a penny.:demon: Plus, my brother has friends come over before I wake up (last one to sleep!), so I'm afraid one day he'll just open the door with a friend, looking for something..and just kinda....stand there laughing:blush: . He IS 8....and really starting ro be a perv. How irritating.... Plus, my mom will come in and get stuff out of my room, or like bring in laundry or somethin....awkward scene if I was naked:blush:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo]Well, after reading this thread last night, I realized that I hadn't slept "Au Naturale" in quite sometime. So I slept in the buck...My roomates were quite upset when they found me the next morning. I guess I shouldn't have done it on my living room couch...without a blanket...hey, it was warm last night...:eek: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] you go man. no fear, no shame.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now