• Only after sex

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]Defcon is a pervert!:wigout::o

[COLOR=green]This is comming from someone who reads Boy Meets Boy?[/COLOR]

[/B][/QUOTE]

you read that too?!! :)

*sigh* tis a good comic!! :D

among others! ;)

i just didn't know anyone else who read that...

sowi for being OT...:rolleyes:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
Shut up. Anywho! Most of the time I just sleep in a tee-shirt, but I have slept in the nude before. It can get REALLY hot here in Iowa! No really, it's all hot and sticky and evil! That, and my heater either cooks my room or freezes it. Stupid heater.:flaming: [/QUOTE]

another iowegian, yay :D what area are you from? i'm right outside des moines.

anyway - *looks back and starts running away from vegitto*

[color=indigo] I just don't like sleeping in the nude, unless I'm with a beautiful girl...but if we were both nude I hope there wouldn't be much sleeping going on:eek: But even then I like to get up afterwords and put on some pj pants and brush my teeth....and a tip for all you young guys who are off to college next year or who haven't already done so (This works) buy an oversized cashmere sweater for your girl to sleep in...it is considerate, sexy, and oh so soft...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I just don't like sleeping in the nude, unless I'm with a beautiful girl...but if we were both nude I hope there wouldn't be much sleeping going on:eek: But even then I like to get up afterwords and put on some pj pants and brush my teeth....and a tip for all you young guys who are off to college next year or who haven't already done so (This works) buy an oversized cashmere sweater for your girl to sleep in...it is considerate, sexy, and oh so soft...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Stop it, you're making me randy :shifty:

Damn...this girl needs a man quite badly...:cross:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Stop it, you're making me randy :shifty:

Damn...this girl needs a man quite badly...:cross:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]WHHHOOO!!!!! :::runs around his living room cheering::: BG you just made my night:D :D :D Too bad I live several states away, I'd come and sweep you off of your feet...but, what should will never be ::sigh:: well I guess it is a good thing, if I did the death threats would start rolling in from every guy on this board:D [/color]

[B]

[color=indigo]WHHHOOO!!!!! :::runs around his living room cheering::: BG you just made my night:D :D :D Too bad I live several states away, I'd come and sweep you off of your feet. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well I'm glad I could make a guy happy! :p Wheee...that's a new feeling :whoops:

Gahhh...now I'm just talking crap...kitty!! Chloe just came back into my room! ::loves kitty:: aww...she's so pretty...[/color]

[B]

[color=indigo]WHHHOOO!!!!! :::runs around his living room cheering::: BG you just made my night:D :D :D Too bad I live several states away, I'd come and sweep you off of your feet [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If I truely love this person, I'd never let distance keep us apart. Take that word of advice. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]chastity as in no sex before marrige. .thats what i'm talking about. . .Its something I and my church believe in. . .somethething i believe that others should too. .

*realises everyone thinks he is an idiot* [/B][/QUOTE]
you're no idiot. im down with it.

[B]chastity as in no sex before marrige. .thats what i'm talking about. . .Its something I and my church believe in. . .somethething i believe that others should too. .

i believe in that too!

though i have no church...:confused:

but i believe in it whole-heartidly! :D

:wave:

[color=indigo]I don't think you're an idiot... I believe in that too.[/color]

I believe in the sex after marriage thing too...:) :D It only seems right to me.... *shrug*... now back to the topic....

No... I have not slept nude.. tho it sounds really nice.:D I like keeping my clothes on... ^_^;;;.... I don't like showing skin.....

I believe in that also your not alone.

Guest Voodookanaka
my best m8s just broke that rule of her church, i feel so sorry for her, poor girl, she was so innocent as wel '......'

[color=deeppink]It depends on what age you are, but I believe that for most (not all) of you as you get older you will find just how hard it is to abstain from having sex before marriage. Hormones are rather hard to control when you're in the middle of foreplay...believe me...it's the type of thing that's hard to stop :cross:

Though, I do admire those of you with the strength to do so...it's a good thing :)[/color]

Well, here's a tip: don't participate in foreplay. (not trying to sound like a smart arse)

YAY! Power to [b]US[/b] liamc2!!! Whoohoo! **high five** ^_^

I believe/practice chastity as well. And yeah BG, it's hard- trust me, I know, too- but it's most certainly possible. The key is to not put yourself into a situation that you couldn't get out of. And if you're not sure, then you don't do it. I'm the same age as you, and it's worked for me... anyway, I'm not talking down to you or anything, just so ya know..... And I think that it's great so many people find that principle important. .......... off topic a bit.... sorry

:D i never knew ther were so many people on this board that believed in that form of morals :D ***gives Anna a high five back***

well if you are in that situation, run screaming from the room 'RAPIST!!!!!!' ahem. .er. .that wouldn't go down well with your date will it?:p

but like anna said, it is the situations you put yourself in, go with a group of friends, if your nor for sex before marriage, tell your randy date. If they don't understand (ie chuck a massive hissy fit), they are not someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with.

amazing. .this is coming from me. . .and I'm only 14 1/2. .:D *points to fade text*