Sleeping in the nude

Defcon5

Have you ever slept nude?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever slept nude?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only after sex

have you ever slept in the nude? I haven't becasue my mom will come up at night when we are (my brothers and I that is) sleeping to check on us and only God knows what she would say. After reading something about it I was just wondering do you?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I can't believe you posted this...

-Justin

*EDIT*
[SIZE=1]

Why would you want to know if people sleep nude or not?
[/SIZE]
*EDIT* [/B][/QUOTE]

I read somthing about it in the paper and wanted to know if it's a commonly done thing. I ask it out of pure curiosity.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]:blush: I'm very uncomfortable about nudity but yes, i do sleep in the nude sometimes, all the time in the summer. I just lock the door when my mom tries to come in.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

well i'll be damned.. ^_^ btw.. can i still come over this summer sometime..

i know.. it sounds crazy.. letting someone you've never met come over.. but hey ^^ i'm Camron, and i like corndogs.. thats all you really need to know about me ^^ now that you know me.. its not so akward.. so?

heh.. j/p ;)

um.. i havn't slept.. in .. the.. nude.. O_O i swear it wasn't me! it was the ninja! *jumps out the window*

i used to back when my mom woke me up when i was a lil kid and made me take baths and im 90% sleepy so id take a bath then get under the covers. the cover felt so good without any clothes blocking them ^_^.

ill never sleep naked again, my brother constantly enters my room...

Nope. :nope: Haven't yet, and I don't intend to as far as I'm thinking..... But I have slept with my shirt off during hot summers, since it gets really hot overnight here..... And if you haven't noticed, I'm a guy..... :p

why yes, i've slept naked before. my computer is in my room, everyone is alsleep in my house, and my door is locked.....u know what?? i'll type this in the nude. brb....there. i'm naked now. :flasher: and i'll sleep this way. i bet i'm the first person to post in the nude. i'm a guy, and [quote]I'm NAKED!!!!! - sponge bob square pants[/quote]!!!! lol. bet u never expexted this......

[COLOR=deeppink]Hmm... I don't know why I even came in this topic. Oh well...

No, I have never slept in the nude. I am usually only in the nude during shower time, then I dress up in many layers of clothing. I mean, people don't need to see that... :eek:

BANG BANG![/COLOR]

Guest DrunkenMaster
Only after sex cause i would be most comfortable with the one i love being naked im not trying to be funny or anything but thats how i would feel other wise i would sleep with some boxers on