1. 1. Have you ever slept nude?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only after sex

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have before, but NOT often, and only after I take a late-night shower, when like, everyone else is alseep and no one would wake up/notice. See, I share a room, so yeah I don't really make it a habit.... >< bleh, anyways....... I only do it during the summer. It's okay I guess, I don't get some thrill or anything, lol. I'm just usually too lazy to go looking for clothes to put on.

[color=deeppink]Oh, yah...I did forget to mention that my dad stays up very late every night, and his office is right next to my room.

I have to keep my door semi-open for my cat (my baby kitty! always sleeps with me :D) because if she can't get out, she ends up attacking things in my room...like plastic bags and strings and annoys the heck out of me :drunk:

So, because of this open door, I cannot risk my daddy seeing me nude...eee...what a thought :nervous:[/color]

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]I have never slept in the nude. And i'm not old enough for "The Nasty" so I have never slept nude except the time when I was just born and in the plastic like tube thingie.[/b][/size]

sleeping in the nude is just soooo much fun. especially when ur parents are out of town, and when it's night, u invite ur g/f over for the morning, and u sleep naked purposly. she rings the bell and her sexy little tank top and short shorts and u answer it stark naked..ahhh....good times. :love2::love2::love2::love2:

Woah...both of my cats sleep on my bed also. Which is sorta cool because I love them to death. But they sleep near my legs so when I want to move my legs...I can't and then I have to move them and they get made and jump around on top of me so its kinda like a double edge sword. :bawl: And my one cat eats plastic (for whatever reason, I dunno) and my other one loves to sleep on my bed all day. So would suck sleeping nude around them...just think of their claws. :eek: :nervous: :worried:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]sleeping in the nude is just soooo much fun. especially when ur parents are out of town, and when it's night, u invite ur g/f over for the morning, and u sleep naked purposly. she rings the bell and her sexy little tank top and short shorts and u answer it stark naked..ahhh....good times. :love2::love2::love2::love2: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes,That is really fun to do....But something happened that i didn't plan on....Did you ever stop to thinkl she wouldn't WANT to see you naked?I didn't......:flasher: :cussing: :all: :flasher2: :butthead:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]I would like to try it but I don't want to risk my mom walking in(I don't have a lock on my door) Mabye i'll get brave one night...... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yep, it's the same for me, too. I really wish I had a lock on my door... Not just for that, though...[/color]

[COLOR=red]Bah! who needs a locK?

If i dun want anyone in my room i shove a hockey stick between my door and my desk, i'd like to try and see my mom open that![/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Couldn't be bothered to read all three pages :D

But... yes I have... :p ... and I don't see the big deal in it... it's like "WHOA!!!! RUSS (me) SOMETIMES SLEEPS NAKED!!"... um... ignore me :whoops: I went crazy :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]sleeping in the nude is just soooo much fun. especially when ur parents are out of town, and when it's night, u invite ur g/f over for the morning, and u sleep naked purposly. she rings the bell and her sexy little tank top and short shorts and u answer it stark naked..ahhh....good times. :love2::love2::love2::love2: [/B][/QUOTE]

son goten, yousa lil' freak! lol, i like you.:naughty:

Guest Imsirion
yep, sometimes. that one of the many 'o'o thousands of reasons i got a lock on my door:blush: gotta have a heater on (especially during the winter) or i wake around 4 in the morning sneezing my butt off.:butthead:

Guest cody722_3000
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cibo [/i]
[B] now im confused [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]To make things easy and quite simple; he's gay

And as for me sleeping in tha nude? nah.... too lazy... i'll usaully just sleep with what ever i got on under mah pants (shorts or boxers). [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

i prob messed up the thing i quoted cloud who quoted cibo bu anyways i thought TN was bi not gay?or has things changed in the last year?anyway i sleep nude all the time so any girls wanna come over?naw ill only let baby girl :love: :love: :D :D :blush: :blush:
Oh and at least you all HAVE doors!!you walk up stairs and its my room!!!:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]It's hot as hell in texas... so, yea... I do...

I have a lock on my door so... My mom can never walk in on me...

*shrugs*

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why i sleep in the nude, with the fan on. and sometimes, i open the window at night if its to hot inside. ....pssst, my window has no screen

:eek:

HOLY SH*T THATS COLD!!!!!!!!! MAJOR SHRINKAGE OVER HERE!!!

**glares while shivering** I could have jumped in my pool for that and not have had to do laundry. I will get you back though:naughty:
**walks off to get dry while muttering vulgarity under his breath**

Defcon is a pervert!:wigout::o

[COLOR=green]This is comming from someone who reads Boy Meets Boy?[/COLOR]

Shut up. Anywho! Most of the time I just sleep in a tee-shirt, but I have slept in the nude before. It can get REALLY hot here in Iowa! No really, it's all hot and sticky and evil! That, and my heater either cooks my room or freezes it. Stupid heater.:flaming:

Guest cody722_3000
Hey Renee how ya been?didja or any1 else miss me?i bet not...i won get mad i just want to know who said i posted bad things and was disterbing people?ok [COLOR=skyblue][SIZE=1] wishes he could see renee sleeping nude[/SIZE] [/COLOR] but anyway...

nope have'nt done it, but at least you have only one way to get into. ther are SIX YES COUNT THEAM SIX. one the main door,two the elvatro although thats really to small, the sky light the two secret passage ways in my cloeset and the barthrom door. remebering to lock all thoughs doors is a pain. and the secert passage ways can only be block not locked. HEY that rymthed:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]

i prob messed up the thing i quoted cloud who quoted cibo bu anyways i thought TN was bi not gay?or has things changed in the last year?anyway i sleep nude all the time so any girls wanna come over?naw ill only let baby girl :love: :love: :D :D :blush: :blush:
Oh and at least you all HAVE doors!!you walk up stairs and its my room!!!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Naw, he was always gay, just he said he was bi... something of those sorts atleast... [/COLOR]