Have you ever slept nude?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever slept nude?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only after sex

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]When you're a kid, you are always wearing rose coloured glasses.

Most people who marry aren't in love -- they're in love when they first marry, but they fall out of love after. That's why divorce is so high.

But you'll learn that when you're older. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Then they weren't really in love.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree defcon. Ther is a certain thing about Love. Joy is apart of that bargain, and Joy never fades, which means that love will never fade. Supposedly. Love is not just a spur of the moment thing, although it can be sometimes< I can vouch for that> it takes work, just like everything else in life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

**looks at her..** why hello there.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]:devil: Hey...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4[/i]
[B]

I would share them with you...:naughty:

**jumps into a pool totally nude with her in his arms to get the stikyness off him and her** the flavor was just a guess[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Bastard... *walks away*[/COLOR]

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DeathKnight
It's hot as hell in texas... so, yea... I do...

I have a lock on my door so... My mom can never walk in on me...

*shrugs*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why i sleep in the nude, with the fan on. and sometimes, i open the window at night if its to hot inside.)

[size=1]

Yeah it is burning HOT!! in texas. The only other place in the USA that is probably hotter is maybe the very south florida. But Idoubt it. Texas is the hottest place ! Since i live there..I dont sleep in the nude but i sleep just in my boxers..
[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I would agree defcon. Ther is a certain thing about Love. Joy is apart of that bargain, and Joy never fades, which means that love will never fade. Supposedly. Love is not just a spur of the moment thing, although it can be sometimes< I can vouch for that> it takes work, just like everything else in life. [/B][/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better. True joy doesn't fade, and time will tell if the love is true or not. That's why it's not a good idea to go and get married to someone after dating them for only 6 weeks (*cough mom dad cough v_v*). Sure people can [i]think[/i] they're in love when everything is happening so fast and you've never felt like that before blah blah blah, and yeah [i]that[/i] will probably fade. However, if time stretches out the relationship beyond the 'sparks', and real love develops, then that won't go away as long as the two people keep working at it. The joy that they feel in the love they share will keep them going.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Couldn't have said it better. True joy doesn't fade, and time will tell if the love is true or not. That's why it's not a good idea to go and get married to someone after dating them for only 6 weeks (*cough mom dad cough v_v*). Sure people can [i]think[/i] they're in love when everything is happening so fast and you've never felt like that before blah blah blah, and yeah [i]that[/i] will probably fade. However, if time stretches out the relationship beyond the 'sparks', and real love develops, then that won't go away as long as the two people keep working at it. The joy that they feel in the love they share will keep them going. [/B][/QUOTE]

YES!!!!!!!!! I totally agree, although my whole deal I believe is true, but thats only because me and my love have both talked about it, and we recriprocate those feelings. Wholeheartedly to.:excited:

[B]

Couldn't have said it better. True joy doesn't fade, and time will tell if the love is true or not. That's why it's not a good idea to go and get married to someone after dating them for only 6 weeks (*cough mom dad cough v_v*). Sure people can [i]think[/i] they're in love when everything is happening so fast and you've never felt like that before blah blah blah, and yeah [i]that[/i] will probably fade. However, if time stretches out the relationship beyond the 'sparks', and real love develops, then that won't go away as long as the two people keep working at it. The joy that they feel in the love they share will keep them going. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said. I completely agree.

[B]

I am not talking about relations like that though...I am also talking about relations that have lasted for a number of years...is this love not true?...but yet it fades...no see time is no matter when it comes to things like human emotions...love is true as long as it is love you feel at that moment...time has nothing to do with it...for I can say I have truely loved a girl...for my feelings for her were as real as you or me...but now....*shakes head* no more o.O...my love was still true...it just didn't...last for enternity as you say...nothing does...but I won't go into that...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Long topic! Sleeping in the nude isn't a common thing when you share a room with your older brother and his Crazy g/f.......I wonder what she'd do if if she saw my.........:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

I can imagine what your brother would say.............. it would be hilarious. But Cari would probably just laugh or sumthin....... I dunno............... but your brother's reaction would leave me in hysterics.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]

I am not talking about relations like that though...I am also talking about relations that have lasted for a number of years...is this love not true?...but yet it fades...no see time is no matter when it comes to things like human emotions...love is true as long as it is love you feel at that moment...time has nothing to do with it...for I can say I have truely loved a girl...for my feelings for her were as real as you or me...but now....*shakes head* no more o.O...my love was still true...it just didn't...last for enternity as you say...nothing does...but I won't go into that... [/B][/QUOTE]

True love can last for an enternity

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]

I am not talking about relations like that though...I am also talking about relations that have lasted for a number of years...is this love not true?...but yet it fades...no see time is no matter when it comes to things like human emotions...love is true as long as it is love you feel at that moment...time has nothing to do with it...for I can say I have truely loved a girl...for my feelings for her were as real as you or me...but now....*shakes head* no more o.O...my love was still true...it just didn't...last for enternity as you say...nothing does...but I won't go into that... [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, you're talking about a different level of love here. From a logical standpoint, about the absolute epitamy of loving someone would be to want to spend the rest of your life with them. That is, imo, about the highest degree of love (of that sort).

Now, that ought to be the goal when it comes to love-stuff, and no, not all relations that you feel strongly for are going to result like that. I have 'loved' before, and it was a real love. I cared for him beyond any worldy distractions. That was...... I think about, a year or two ago. Amazingly enough we still write, but my point is, yeah I loved him. Time took it as far as it was supposed to go. It's good that we aren't together right now, it's the way things should be. I would probably be unhappy right now if things were otherwise.

These types of 'loves' aren't meant to last, instead we experience them to grow by them. This growth is necessary so we can later tell the difference b/w the real thing and just another temporary fix.

And about eternity-yes, things do last for eternity. There's scientific proof of that. Think of a pile of wood on the ground. You set it on fire. As the wood burns, chemical reactions take place, and the elements seperate. The smoke particles rise into the air, heat is given off, the ashes go back into the ground or are blown away.The form of the wood is altered, yet it still remains on the earth. The same holds true for the universe, and anything within and beyond it.