• No
    • Only after sex

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Well I know for a fact he isn't the only one lol... being naked is fun I think... lol well... unless it's really cold, then it's just embarrassing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not if there is a female there with you TN. :) And I haven't slept in the nude before, but even tho I live where its hot in the summer...I just love hot weather so much that only my pair of boxers will do me good.

i sleep nakey...well not completely...but enough! :D

everyone should try it at least once! the human bodi is a beautiful thing? for some humans it is! :D

i like it! tis full of fun and merryment!

we should all join a [size=1] [color=silver] nudist [/size] [/color] colony! ;)
well i am at least!! ;):rotflmao:

:wave:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

well i'll be damned.. ^_^ btw.. can i still come over this summer sometime..

i know.. it sounds crazy.. letting someone you've never met come over.. but hey ^^ i'm Camron, and i like corndogs.. thats all you really need to know about me ^^ now that you know me.. its not so akward.. so?

heh.. j/p ;)

um.. i havn't slept.. in .. the.. nude.. O_O i swear it wasn't me! it was the ninja! *jumps out the window* [/B][/QUOTE]

cool why not? I have no prob with it!:blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]have you ever slept in the nude? I haven't becasue my mom will come up at night when we are (my brothers and I that is) sleeping to check on us and only God knows what she would say. After reading something about it I was just wondering do you? [/B][/QUOTE]

....:therock:

strange.......

your answer is........
.....no :shifty: :shifty: ...
no I have not :shifty: :shifty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]i sleep nakey...well not completely...but enough! :D

everyone should try it at least once! the human bodi is a beautiful thing? for some humans it is! :D

i like it! tis full of fun and merryment!

we should all join a [size=1] [color=silver] nudist [/size] [/color] colony! ;)
well i am at least!! ;):rotflmao:

:wave: [/B][/QUOTE]

i wanna go to your house too! ^_^ or if that cant work maybe you can both come over to my house!.. :D

*stares at TN* gwahah.. poor guy.. *hugs him* i dont think cibo understands

[color=deeppink]I've tried to sleep nude before, but it just wasn't nice. I think it's different for girls "down there" to be nude than it is for guys...if you get what I mean (I'm sure the girls will) ;)

I usually just sleep in a tank top and my cheerleading shorts, and since it gets cold in the winter (very cold) I burrow under the covers. I love it :D[/color]

baby girl....in tank top......in cheerleading shorts......:drool: :drool:....*smackes self* gotta think of my cheerleader g/f [color=silver][SIZE=1]taking off those shorts.....[/SIZE][/color]. i also sleep naked after sex.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Ok...I'm now confused. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]To make things easy and quite simple; he's gay

And as for me sleeping in tha nude? nah.... too lazy... i'll usaully just sleep with what ever i got on under mah pants (shorts or boxers). [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]I sleep naked everyday, but if im hangin wildly free, ill put on some boxers to support it.lol [/B][/QUOTE]

lol!:wigout: I completly understand!

I sleep in the nude all the time during the summer, once my mom almost saw me cause i forgot to lock the door, but fortunatly i woke up at the right time!!*whew*

[COLOR=blue]Now this is my kinda topic....:rotflmao:
And I'll admit it.....I love to sleep in the nude...I'm in my own home in my room and I don't have to worry about no one walking in.....Yes I love it.... I feel so free when I do that.....Ohh :blush: sorry to take it so far!!!!!! :blush:[/COLOR]

ahhhh well i duno why I doin this really...I guess coz most people are being open now and I thought it sounded kind whoreish as the 1st post on the topic....

but almost every night I sleep with just my thong on (that 1 week of each month I wear PJ bottoms but stil no top) The only time I ever wear full PJ's is in the really cold winter. If it's really hot and stuffy in my room then I will, as I said before sleep naked with a thin blanket over me...but I always sleep naked after sex and/or if I'm sharing the bed with my bf...but if his mum might walk in, in the morning I'll slip my top back on just before I nodd off and hope my little bare legs and bum don't poke out the blanket lol. :blush::rolleyes::blush:

heh...please no1 think bad things about me now :worried: