• Yes
    • No
    • Only after sex

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
if u have will power and ne kind of control over your own body its quite easy to enjoy foreplay ONLY most ppl i know are generally very easy and not like that though, the amount of times ive fallen out with ppl trying to um...have me. ive always stood my grond and the first time i have sex im determined to do it with someone who means a lot to me, not just another girl.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

huh? :worried: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Cibo.. are you serious? God a woman should BE so lucky.. heh heh

Me guesses Cibo no know yet... *points to bottom of TN's siggy*

See? Totally not fair.. men get all the best toys... I mean.. erm...

yeah..
~~~~~~

Have I slept in the nude? Yeah.. all the time.. well I used to anyways... then.. I hit puberty... sleeping without a bra on is very uncomfortable.. i SO just said too much... but hey.. ladies understand...

Sleeping in the nude after getting out of a shower into a clean bed is by far one of THE best feelings... in the world[/COLOR]

that's odd DBZChikaGhan, i find it most uncomfortable to sleep with a bra on :o normally i like just boxer shorts and a t-shirt, but it is nice to feel the sheets once in a while

uhoh, now vegitto4 has that look on his face

Guest cody722_3000
:worried: oh im confused what is boy meets boy?i watch boy meets world but never heard of boy meets boy.....sum1 mind filling me in?:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

How can you sleep with a bra on...I find it highly uncomfortable. I just can't wear anything at all on top when i'm under the sheets...But I just don't like the feeling of being in the nude...so just keep my knickers and sometimes a pair of shorts on:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]
3) I can't sleep without a bra either. It feels really uncomfortable!
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Yeah!! Some1 to agree w/ me!!! hehehe!!!

I can't STAND sleeping without one on... one word...

ouch...

Cibo... okay.. reread my message... your a newbie, not that that's bad, but maybe you don't know yet... TN is gay.. AND hot.. which makes it fully unfair... but hey... guys get all the best toys...

I don't sleep in the nude anymore b/c well...

a)it's uncomfortable
b)perverts like Vegitto peeking in the windows...
c)i get too cold ;)[/COLOR]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]:blush: I'm very uncomfortable about nudity but yes, i do sleep in the nude sometimes, all the time in the summer. I just lock the door when my mom tries to come in.:) [/B][/QUOTE]
My dad kills me if I lock my door for some reason. I don't know why. I never sleep in the nude. I don't know why. I am either in a t-shirt or my pj's.PS:I am an only child

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]
b)perverts like Vegitto peeking in the windows...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

HEYYYYY!!!! I was just joking around!!!!!!!!! I dont do that. thats wrong. I dont look in the wondows, I just open them. its not like I am a stalker or anything. geez!!:wigout: :eek:

[color=indigo]Well, after reading this thread last night, I realized that I hadn't slept "Au Naturale" in quite sometime. So I slept in the buck...My roomates were quite upset when they found me the next morning. I guess I shouldn't have done it on my living room couch...without a blanket...hey, it was warm last night...:eek: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well, after reading this thread last night, I realized that I hadn't slept "Au Naturale" in quite sometime. So I slept in the buck...My roomates were quite upset when they found me the next morning. I guess I shouldn't have done it on my living room couch...without a blanket...hey, it was warm last night...:eek: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hahaha...They must have got one hell of a fright:D ...hehehe...If I was them I would have thrown a bucket of icy cold water all over you.....hehehe;) :naughty:

Lots-A-Luv

No, I have never slept nude. My parents wouldn't be stopped by a locked door. I commonly lock it, and they "worry about burglers" and stuff like that....fires, you know.... The kindof locks I have, you can just unlock with a penny.:demon: Plus, my brother has friends come over before I wake up (last one to sleep!), so I'm afraid one day he'll just open the door with a friend, looking for something..and just kinda....stand there laughing:blush: . He IS 8....and really starting ro be a perv. How irritating.... Plus, my mom will come in and get stuff out of my room, or like bring in laundry or somethin....awkward scene if I was naked:blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well, after reading this thread last night, I realized that I hadn't slept "Au Naturale" in quite sometime. So I slept in the buck...My roomates were quite upset when they found me the next morning. I guess I shouldn't have done it on my living room couch...without a blanket...hey, it was warm last night...:eek: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

you go man. no fear, no shame.