OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Online Another World

James

[SIZE=1]Rasanak: Why don't you set up your own shop AJ?

AJ: Too young...

Rasanak: Ah. But I am sure, when you are older, you'll have a booming buisness with lots of money.

AJ: You think?

Rasanak: Sure!

AJ: Oh, yeah, have your sword back.

Rasanak: Thanks.

[i]AJ hands the Mecha Sword back to Rasanak and they all walked back to the inn and crowded into the bar/restaurant thing.[/i]

Treble: So...

Ken: ...

Sabir: What now? Didn't you guys say you wanted to see the Great Ephra Tree?

AJ: Ah! That was it!

Rasanak: Not now, we haven't had a good rest in quite a long time...

Treble: Yeah, I agree, stay here for the rest of today, and then leave tommorow morning, ok?

Ken: Yeah that's cool...

AJ: But first, let's eat! ^_^[/SIZE]

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole, Karu, and Sephiroth walk the temple ruins, covered in vegitation and a blanket of heat...[/i]

Karu: How long is it to Solhara...?

[i]Chole cheked his map and calculated the distance.[/i]

Chole: Not that far...700-1000 miles...difficult to say.

Sephiroth: Still...that's a long way!!

Chole: I wish we still had that magic carpet...

Sephiroth: What is he talking about?

Karu: Nothing...it's dead now...

Chole: I know...but Chocobos!

Seph: If we find any...

[i]They passed the huge stone-step temple and took a look around the vast empty space.[/i]

Karu: You don't think they would mind if we took a better view of the place, would they?

Sephiroth: Couldn't hurt...

Chole: But isn't this sacred land...

Seph: Yeah, and I'm a half-sacred guy...so let's go...I'll feel more comfortable knowing how long this jungle actually is.[/COLOR]

[size=1]Uhh Rico...the three travellers are in the [b]Northern Continent[/b] at the moment...refer to my map on the other pages. As you can see on the map...Solhara City is a LONG way away (several thousand miles southeast).[/size]

Sephiroth: We've only just travelled north...aren't we supposed to go south?

Chole: We haven't explored this Northern Continent yet. Just look over there...there are more temples in the distance. We might find the Pheonix Tail here somewhere...[i]

Chole pointed to a large, white temple in the distance. It was flanked on either side by enormous tropical plants.

The three decided to make their way toward it and explore...with the hope of finding the one thing that could save Jasmine...[/i]

OOC: Oops again...which page is the map on anyway?
~~~~~~

Karu: Well, we better hurry if we want to get at least somewhere by sundown.

Chole: *nods*

[i]The trio sped up their pace, wishing they had Chocobos with them. They continued on without saying much, headed for the first temple. If it didn't carry the item to cure Jasmine, then it provided ample shelter for them.[/i]

Chole: I never really realized how huge and unexplored this world really is.

Seph: You'd be surprised...

Chole: What are you gonna do once you save Jasmine?

Seph: ....

Chole: *turns head sideways* ?

Seph: I don't know...

[i]The sun began to fall as the skies turned pink and orange...they were only a few miles away from the safety of the temple, but they decided to take a short break.[/i]

Karu: Chole, do you still have any form of weaponry?

Chole: *reaches into his pack* All I have now is an energy pistol and and a survival knife.

Karu: Okay..don't use the gun...just the knife if you're in danger. We might need that power later on...

Chole: Gotcha...

Karu: Oh, and one more thing before we enter the temple.

Chole: Uh-huh?

Karu: Stick with Sephiroth...he probably knows his way around better than we do in there.

Seph: I might...if I have enough of their blood in me...

Karu: Okay...let's get going...we have a bit of distance to cover before nightfall...

[i]They continued their hike towards the temple, as they neared it...it seemed that it was much, much larger than the previous one they saw with Saron...[/i]

[i]The temple was enormous. It stretched for what looked like more than thirty stories into the sky.

However, there appeared to be no front door. The face of the temple was a solid lump of concrete, which had small cracks in it from thousands of years of ageing.

There were two large columns standing at the front of the temple, both had strange writing on them.

Sephiroth approached the right-hand column and looked at the inscriptions. They were written in the language of the ancients...[/i]

Karu: What's it say?

Sephiroth: Hm...it says that the temple has no door...

Chole: Oh gee...big surprise. :rolleyes:

Sephiroth: It also says that the temple can only be opened with raw emotion...

Karu: Raw emotion?

Sephiroth: Yes. This temple will only allow in those who have had experiences which have left them with emotional scars...only the most hardened person would be able to enter.

Chole: You could do it then...

Sephiroth: I could...but I don't know if I want to conjour up images of Jasmine again...it's too painful...

Chole: Seph...if you do it...we can go in there and find the Pheonix Tail...and we can save Jasmine's life.

Sephiroth: Yeah, you're right...

Karu: Okay...let's go then.

[i]The three walked up the giant stone steps at the front of the temple. Sephiroth kneeled infront of the great wall at the entrance area and closed his eyes. He started to remember that terrible night...the screams...the helpless look on Jasmine's face...and the crimson...everything was crimson...[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Sephiroth trembled as the images engulfed his mind. The two stone pillars projected the images in a blurry mist.[/i]

Chole: Oh...*looks away*

Karu: Seph...something's happening.

[i]Sephiroth opened his watering eyes and looked up. The temple's seal was no longer there and a passage appeared in front of him.[/i]

Sephiroth: Well...*wipes face* That wasn't too hard.

Chole: Now we can get the pheonix tail.

[i]Chole tried to walk to where Seph was, but got blocked off by a huge forcefield...he was thrown back onto the dusty rock.[/i]

Karu: Are you alright?

Chole: Yeah...

[i]Karu helped him up and dusted him off.[/i]

Seph: It looks like I'm the only one who can go in...unless you have some kind of traumatic experience...

Chole: ...

Karu: I can't recall any...but Chole?

Chole: It's not really traumatic...but living in the slums ever since I was a kid...brings back painful memories.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Sephiroth: Well, I think it'd be better if I go around the temple with more than just myself.

Chole: Okay...*sigh*

Karu: what's wrong?

Chole: It's tough to recall bad memories.

Karu: They're just memmories they cant hurt you physically.

Chole: But mentally...

Sephiroth: I'm hurting right now...

Chole: Alright...

[i]Chole takes a deep breath and walks between the two pillars...they emit their field and the images come to his mind...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][i]By this time Cloud and Shadow had already reached the gates of "Cids Bon Bon Ranch"[/i]

Cloud: Well, lets go in!

Shadow: kweh.... (a tear fell from is eye)

Cloud: ???

[i]The 2 continue in. The enter the ranch and Cid's there scratching his head.[/i]

Cloud: Hello cid!

Cid: Oh hello. You seem Familler

Cloud: Cloud, me and my friends stayed here before.

Cid: Hmmm seems i lost a black chocobo...

[i]At this time Shadow walks out infront of Cloud. A gleam of hatred in his eyes as he stared at Cid.[/i]

Cid: There you are! Stupid little 'bo. You think you can run away from me?

[i]Shadow opened his wings and wounth and growled at Cid. Cloud put his hand infront of Shadow and pushed him back behind him.[/i]

Cloud: You know this choco?

Cid: Aye, he ran away from me two moons ago.

Cloud: He's mine now.... don't touch him...

Cid: Sorry, but this choco is mine. I bred him fair and square

Cloud: Ya wanna try and take him away from me?

Cid: Fine! Take him... he was nothing but a nuisance anyway...

Cloud: I want a bag of greens, a choco blanket and a bag for him to carry stuff, and some choco cookies too. did i mention a loose coller with his name?

Cid: i doubt you have enough for a months supply of this.

Cloud: Try me.

Cid: 1450 gil

Cloud: (hands over the gil) there

Cid: You 2 need a place to sleep tonight?

Cloud: I'd be grateful if you let us stay

Cid: No problem

[i] Later that night Cloud, as a warrior was a light sleep awoke by the sound of "Wark!". He sprang up out of bed and looked beside him to see Shadows blanket disturbed, and Shadow wasn't there. Cloud got up and ran out the door.[/i]

Cid: Get in here you stupid Chocobo!

Shadow: Kweh! (Shadow unfolds his wings and a ball of focused enegry was being formed) [/COLOR]

[color=red]++Chocobo Ball++[/color]

[COLOR=indigo][i]A ball of purple enegry shot out of Shadows wings and hit Cid[/i]

Note: If any of you played Final Fantasy Tactics you would know this is a black Chocobo's move.

Cid: Arghh..... Why you! (Cid pulls ot his spear)

[i]Cloud runs around the other side of the house to be behind cid

Cid raised his spear and was about to strike Shadow down but Cloud appeared behind him, a knife in his hand.[/i]

Cloud: Don't move (Cloud Raises the knife to Cid's neck)

Cid: Aughh you got me...

Cloud: Drop the Spear...

[i]Cid drops the spear and Cloud kicks it under a fence. He punches Cid in the gut and stuns him.

He grabs Shadows stuff and ran off out of the ranch with Shadow trailing close behind[/i]

Cloud: Looks like were gonna be camping out tonight!

Shadow: Kweh! :)

[i]Cloud and Shadow continue on for a little while and decide to camp under a tree. Cloud lights a fire and lay's down in a sleeping bag beside a sleeping Shadow...[/i] [/COLOR]

[i]Chole pushed his way past the force field.

Karu was left alone infront of the temple. He sat down on a log and waited for the others. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small dagger, which he began polishing.[/i]

Karu: *sigh* I guess they're going to be a while...

[i]Karu continued cleaning the small dagger when he heard soft humming noises above him. He looked around but saw nothing.[/i]

Karu: Hm...weird...[i]

Suddenly, in a flurry of feathers and squawking, Karu felt something powerful grab his shoulders. He was lifted up from the ground, dropping his dagger in the process.

Karu squinted and looked up. It was hard to see, due to the fluttering wings just above his head. It looked like a golden chocobo...and it was lifting him up over the jungle...and heading south...

Karu clenched his fists and punched at the bird's legs, but it didn't do any good. He looked back at the temple helplessly as the chocobo carried him away.

[/i]

[b]
[color=darkblue]Rasanak: Psst![/color]

AJ: What?

[color=darkblue]Rasanak: Don't wake the others, I wanna talk[/color]

AJ: At this time of night?[/b]

[i]AJ looked at his watch[/i]

[b]AJ: At this time of day?!

[color=darkblue]Rasanak: Yeah, nice and early. I wanna test out a theory, but I need a weapon tester nearby, plus I'm going to try something dangerous, and I need someone's help...you?[/color]

AJ: Sure! Just gimme half an hour to get all woken up. It's not often I'm dragged outta bed with permission at 2[/b]

[SIZE=1]AJ: Ahh... all ready, so where do you wanna go?

Rasanak: Well, we'll go to Squeaky Beach again! I've heard there's been alot of monsters 'round there lately.

AJ: Ok, and what exactly did you wanna try out?

Rasanak: My sword...

AJ: Ah! I'm pleased that you like it.

[i]The two walk out of the now quiet and desterted Bluebell Village in the dark, guided only by a dimly lit latern carried by AJ. They stopped when they got to the shoreline, they could hear waves, crashing slowly and gently against the sand, but could not see them.

Rasanak walked into the water slowly, until it was just above his ankles, then he called out a name.

LEVIATHAN![/i]

AJ: Wha-? Are you crazy!?

Rasanak: No! This is just the time to test the weapon!

AJ: So you say you can beat Leviathan, on your own?!

Rasanak: Nope, with you.

AJ: ME?!

Rasanak: Yes, you may not look it, but inside you hold a terrible power, known as limit, which is released after many enemies have hurt you, it bursts out and attacks them in your form.

AJ: I-I do?

Rasanak: Yes, now... COME LEVIATHAN, SHOW YOURSELF UNTO THE WORLD ONCE MORE!
[/SIZE]

[i]Out of the shore, rose the giant water dragon.
It had a hideous scar upon its right eye, and a menacing look to itself.
It gave a loud, smug trump, which sounded like it was in a 'Pah! Just you two? bring it on!'[/i]

[b]AJ: Any detailed info on this so called break limit (lol) of yours?

[color=darkblue]Rasanak: Be patient, and you'll see...now, while Fish here's getting all confident, lemme ask you a few questions...[/color]

AJ: What? My will?

[color=darkblue]Rasanak: This is no time to be joking--[/color]

AJ: --damn straight. Now c'mon, ask me already!

[color=darkblue]Rasanak: After our battle with the dragon, did you feel a little mood afterwards?[/color]

AJ: Course I did. You would too if ya jus fought a big thing right before breakfast (belly before brain ^_^)

[color=darkblue]Rasanak:..and after the first [i]war[/i] with Leviathan here?[/color]

AJ: Well d'uh! Same goes...why?

[color=darkblue]Rasanak: Well that's your fighting spirit. An anger gauge. Why do you think you're so moody right now? It's not the breakfast and sleep lacking, it's your fight mood. It's returning, and with every blow you take, you'll get angrier, til you blow[/color]

AJ: Woah! So...just me?

[color=darkblue]Rasanak: No, everybody! Look out, it'sa attack!![/color][/b]

[SIZE=1][i]Leviathan reared its head back for an attack, it then suddenly shot its head foward, sending Rasanak flying across the sand.[/i]

AJ: Are you ok?!

Rasanak: Yeah...

AJ: Why didn't you move??

Rasanak: I-I couldn't...

AJ: What?

Rasanak: Save it for later AJ.

[i]Rasanak ran toward Leviathan and swung his sword at the great serpant's body. The hit connected and a smooth green line appeared, which used with a bit of its blood. It roared.

AJ then jumped to Leviathan and stabbed it with both swords he had, both hit and it bled a little more now.[/i]

AJ: HEY! I can't move!

Rasanak: I told you...

AJ: Help... serious... I can't!!

Rasanak: ..?

[i]The serpant opened its mouth and it glowed a dark blue, then a small orb appeared, with small blue bolts zipping in and out of it.[/i]

AJ: Oh god...!

Rasanak: This happens.... turn-based... in field battles, it was devised by the 4 Goddesses to make fighting fair if it were ever needed.

AJ: Oh.. god...

Rasanak: It may seem scary at first, but trust me, you'll get used to it.

[i]Rasanak could truly see the fear in AJ's eyes as Leviathan shot the great beam out of it's mouth. It hit AJ with full force, impounding him into the ground, damaging him heavily. He was mad.[/i]

AJ: GRR! I feel it!

Rasanak: Good! Do it!

AJ: AAARGH!

[i]A red fire immersed AJ's body as he let out all his anger and started to make his way to Leviathan.[/i][/SIZE]

[i]As he slowly stormed towards the behemoth of water, he slowly ran all the possible ways he could damage leviathan through his mind.
Oh he didn't care if he got hurt. Right now, he couldn't care less about using a potion.
He wanted blood.
And only one thing seemed to make sense to him at that moment:
His Blades...

He gave a mighty roar, and was surrounded by a green-yellow aura[/i]

[b][color=red]L[/color][COLOR=orangered]I[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]M[/COLOR][COLOR=limegreen]I[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]T[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]![/COLOR][/b]

[i]AJ ran at the monster[/i]

[b]CHILD OF PEACE[/b]

[i]He pulled out his scimitar from his scabbard on the left part of his waistwith his right hand. He dragged it across diagonally right-upwards, through Leviathan's scales. He savoured the scream that Leviathan let out.

Everything was in slow motion.

The scimitar slipped from AJ's hands, and flew upwards.
No matter, he still had his father's nija blade.
He grabbed it from his sheath on his right shoulder blade with his left hand.

He pulled it right across the ready-bloody scales of Leviathan, with such a pull, that his whole body turned anticlockwise.
As he made the full circular turn, he looked up to see the scimitar falling, earthwards.
With his free right hand, he grabbed it by the grip as it fell downwards, point first[/i]

[b]AJ: I did [i]not[/i] just do all that! :eek:[/b]

[i]Leviathan gave a yell
It had been beaten once again, but not for long.
It would not forget this one-time event.
Not ever.
Not even if he were to serve him.
He would not forget...[/i]

[COLOR=indigo][i]As Cloud and Shadow slept through the night they were being watched.

since it was night Cloud didn't notice it was a dead tree they were under. Nor did he notice the door around the other side.

This was a Goblin's tree. Inhabited by Goblins.

At this moment there were a score of goblins surrounding them and watching as they slept on.

After an hour Cloud silently awoke. He noticed there were Goblins about but he failed to notice how many.

Ever so silently he grabbed his bow which was close, in his sleeping bag. His belt was tied around the bowstring. He dipped an arrow into a pouc he had on his belt. He then notched the arrow on his bowstring. Ever so slowly, seconds creeping into minutes, he pulled his bow out of his sleeping bag. He then slowly pulled th arrow fairly tight and fired it behind a close by tree.

It left a trail of smoke in the air and a stream of fire followed the arrow. All the goblins rushed to where the arrow went.

Cloud rushed up and woke his sleeping choco. He quickly gathered the few things scattered that were needed (sleeping bag, choco blanket and the choco bag) and slung them on his shoulders. He put Shadow's bag on him then hopped on, Shadow dashed off.

within minutes Cloud could hear goblins rushing after them. If only it were daylight... [/COLOR] [/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole took one of the nearby torches and proceeded with Sephiroth down the narrow path.[/i]

Chole: Do you think it was wise to leave Karu out guarding?

Sephiroth: He's a good fighter...we won't get into too much trouble.

Chole: O...okay...I guess...

Seph: No faith?

Chole: Oh, I have faith...but one man out in the jungle...

Seph: It's a lot more dangerous in here...

Chole: I guess so...

[i]The continue walking and reach a dead end, a rock barrier, once again...[/i]

Seph: Oh...

[i]Sephiroth puched the wall and his fists go straght through, but with some resistance, like punching water...[/i]

Chole: Huh?

[i]Chole touched the rocky surface and pressed in...but his hand didn't go through...[/i]

Seph: I guess I'm the only one who can pass...sorry...

Chole: I'll wait here...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *eyes flash* Did you guys just feel that?

Ken/Seifer: Wha-?

Sabir: .......nothing..........*sigh* [i]Wehsemah Eh?

In a swirl of black, she stood up, and turned to leave. She adjusted her sword in its sheath, and began to walk away...[/i][/COLOR]

[i]As the great golden chocobo glided effortlessly over the blue ocean, Karu could see an object in the distance.

They appeared to be travelling at an incredible speed -- within only half an hour, they'd passed both Kingdom of Physar and Solhara City.

The object in the distance grew closer with the passing minutes...[/i]

Karu: Oh! I can't believe it...I've never seen it with my own eyes...the Great Tree of Ephra...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Ken stood up and followed, motioning at Seifer, who followed suit.[/i]

Sabir: Why are you two following me?!?

Ken: We have to.

Sabir: ..........alright......but don't blame me if you get hurt........

Seifer: Hold it.

Sabir: Copping out?

Seifer: No, but....

Sabir: I don't have the time for this.

[i]Moving quickly, she walked out of the restaurant and into the emty streets.....[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][i]Ken stood up and followed, motioning at Seifer, who followed suit.[/i]

Sabir: Why are you two following me?!?

Ken: We have to.

Sabir: ..........alright......but don't blame me if you get hurt........

Seifer: Hold it.

Sabir: Copping out?

Seifer: No, but....

Sabir: I don't have the time for this.

[i]Moving quickly, she walked out of the restaurant and into the emty streets.....[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]where did seifer come from? o.O [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]He's been around, I think..............either that or I'm suffering from "RPG Confusion/Withdrawal Syndrome." Or maybe it's just the flu.[/COLOR] :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]"RPG Confusion/Withdrawal Syndrome."

hands down [/COLOR]

OOC: Also known as writer's block lol
~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As Chole waited for Sephiroth to retrieve the pheonix tail and return to him, he decided to go back outside and check up on Karu...[/i]

Chole: Karu? Where are you?

[i]He heard nothing but the ambience of the jungle. Chole looked down and saw the footsteps of a Chocobo...three extentions, small and light...he knew that Karu was gone...[/i]

Chole: You didn't back out on us, did you?

[i]He talked to the air...He tried locating him through his map...but his tranceiver was out of range. He sat by the doorway of the temple, protected by the shield and waited for Sephiroth there...[/i][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Rasanak: AJ! You did it!

AJ: Whoa...

Rasanak: I'm proud of you. Very proud.

AJ: Aww, thanks.

Rasanak: Come on, let's go back to the others, they might start to worry about us.

AJ: Okay.

Rasanak: Your limit sure is powerful... I didn't really get a chance to use it.

AJ: Aww, damnnit. Try cutting down that tree over there. [i]AJ pointed to a really quite big tree.[/i]

Rasanak: That!? With this!?

AJ: Yeah, try it.

Rasanak: ... Okay...

[i]Rasanak quickly jogged over to the tree and scored a little line into the bark, then he took a step back and turned the generator on his sword to medium. He closed his eye and he swung with all his might.

He didn't feel anything, but when he opened his eyes his sword was at the other side of the tree trunk, the scored line was still there and he hadn't cut it at all.[/i]

Rasanak: Damn!

AJ: No! Watch, I saw the blade go through! I'm sure I did.

[i]Sure enough there was a creak and the tree clattered to the ground, the point of cut was amazingly smooth. Rasanak look at the blade, no notches or anything on it.[/i]

Rasanak: Whoa kid... you sure are good at this.

AJ: Why thank you, next time, set the generator on 'Chain'...

Rasanak: Why?

AJ: You'll see...[/SIZE]