OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Online Another World

James

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[it was a long, dark corridor, even with his superior eyesight, sephiroth found it difficult to see, he carried on walking in a straight line and suddenly the corridor suddenly became bright, sephiroth looked around, he saw no one, and there did not seem to be an end to the corridor, and then a voice broke out]

???: what business do you have in this sacred place?

seph: who is this?

physar: I am physar, one of the four goddesses that created this world, now state your business here

seph: I am sephiroth, I have come here to ask if you can give me the phoenix tail

physar: and what business do you have with it?

seph: I want to revive someone named jasmine

physar: why? you killed her with your bare hands, I saw it in your vision

seph: ....it wasn't....my fault, I was controlled

physar: you claim you were, but were you truly? I can see right through you, sephiroth, and your heart is black, you are not worthy of the phoenix tail

seph: I am not....black hearted, its the sword

physar: to a certain extent, yes you can be controlled by the sword, but it can only control you if there is the will for it in your heart for it, you still nonetheless killed her, how do I know you won't just kill her again after reviving her?

seph: but I...I....

physar: enough of this foolishness, as punishment for her death, and many other's deaths, you will pay with your life!

[just then, 4 huge beasts appeared out of the ground in front of him, each one bigger than sephiroth himself, they were mud like in appearance]

seph: great....just great....

to be continued....

[i]Rasanak and AJ are walking into the inn, when they see Raiha standing tapping her foot impatiently, leaning against a pillar, inside..[/i]

[b]AJ: Hey! You're awake!..finally

[color=deeppink]Raiha: You little worm! You had my wallet![/color]

AJ: Whoops, sorry, didn't know...anyway, I'll buy some breakfast to make up for it :D

[color=deeppink]Raiha: Food doesn't really excite me...[/color]

AJ: It doesn't?! DaMn YOu mAGes are cRAzY...anyway, it's on the house! See, I'm pretty happy, and we all got money in this fight...under..dragon..and..money...you there not...

AJ: You're not interested in what I have to say, are you?

[color=deeppink]Raiha: Mindreading is much faster...anyway, my wallet, my breakfast...[/color][/b]

[i]Karu had fallen asleep. But it didn't last long. With a loud thump, he hit the ground.

Karu stood up and rubbed his eyes. He noticed that the large, golden chocobo was standing beside him. And standing next to it was a young boy who looked about his age...but there was something strange about him...he looked unusually familiar...[/i]

Karu: Uhh, where am I?

Boy: Hehe...you're in Quart territory!

Karu: I am?!

Boy: Yea! My birdie here, Cho-Cho, went and picked you up!

Karu: Egh...but what about my friends? I need to get back to them...

Boy: Noo...:( ...you only just got here! There is much to do!

Karu: But this is kidnapping! You can't just take me without my permission!!

Boy: Ohh but...we thought you'd wanna see your home...

Karu: My home?

Boy: Yea!! Your home! ...Look!

[i]The small boy turned and pointed to a group of trees nearby.[/i]

Karu: There's nothing there!

Boy: Bah...follow me!

[i]The boy took Karu by the hand and led him up a small incline and through a group of trees. They emerged on the other side, only to see the most incredible sight Karu had laid eyes upon...

Standing in a field beyond the edge of the forest was an enormous tree. The base of the tree must have been miles wide...it kept going and going. The roots of the tree (many of which were above ground) stretched out for miles around...some of them looked longer than airport runways.

The trunk of the tree itself rose several kilometers into the air. The tree was easily taller than any of the skyscrapers in Solhara City -- even the skyscraper which housed the Mayor's offices.

Karu blinked and looked more carefully...he noticed that there were millions of branches. The branches had small objects moving back and forth all over them. The small objects (which would have been enormous close-up) were infact beetles. The various Quart who lived in the tree were riding enormous beetles along the branches, which acted as highways from one area to another.

Apart from the leaves which grew on them, the branches also had large spheres growing on them. The spheres were hanging from each branch -- there would have been more than a million spheres all over the tree. From what he could see, most of them appeared to have doors on them...and windows on either side.

Karu scratched his head. He couldn't believe how amazing the Great Tree of Ephra was in person. The sheer wonder of seeing the tree made him momentarily forget Sephiroth and Chole. He wanted to see more...[/i]

Karu: Can you take me there?

Boy: Yea! Sure can! You can come and say hello to my mom and dad...they'll be so happy to have a visitor!

Karu: Okay...how are we going to get there? The field looks enormous...

Boy: Oh, no problem! We'll take Cho-Cho.

[i]The boy whistled and the great golden chocobo sat down next to him. He sat on its back and beckoned for Karu to join him.

Karu climbed up on the bird's wing and sat down behind the boy. The huge chocobo stood up and flapped its wings. In a flurry of feathers and a rush of wind, Karu and his new companion were soaring through the clouds, moving ever-closer to the great tree.

Karu noticed that some of the tree's tallest branches penetrated the clouds...some were so high, that despite the height that they were flying, some of the branches were still much higher up than they were...[/i]

[the four beasts made their hands into knife like weapons and charged towards sephiroth, he quickly ducked the first beast and jabbed at the second one, a satisfying crunch was heard as his fist found the beasts face, sending it back slightly, the first and second beast both attacked sephiroth at the same time, he just managed to duck their attack, though their hands did draw blood, nothing life threatening]

seph: ....bastards harder than I thought

[sephiroth took out his masamune blade and held it up just above his head, into his aggressive stance]

seph: ....come get some you sons of bit***s

[all four of them roared and charged towards him, the first comer swiped at sephiroth, but he cut its arm clean off with his masamune, the beast roared in pain, and sephiroth silenced it, by piercing it with his sword, right through its head, the first monster dropped to the floor, lifeless, the rest of them carried on their assault, sephiroth ducking and weaving, but getting more injured as each passing second went by, finally, there was only one beast left, and then chole entered the room, looking around in confusion]

seph: chole, get out of here now!

[the beast looked straight at chole, and ran towards him faster than sephiroth had seen the creatures move, it would have been too late before chole could react, sephiroth had to make its move, chole put his hands in front of his face to try and defend himself, and all went black]

chole: .......huh?

[where pain should have been felt, chole felt nothing, he opened his eyes to see sephiroth standing in front of him, and the beast in front of sephiroth, chole stared on in shock at the beasts hand, which was now right through sephiroth's chest, and sephiroth's sword was through the creatures head, the creature dropped to the floor, lifeless, sephiroth slowly turned around to face chole, a large amount of blood oozing out of him, he looked at chole's eyes, and for the first time in their journey, chole looked into sephiroth's eyes and didn't see anger or hatred, he saw comfort in his eyes, sephiroth smiled at chole, and before chole could reach out to try and help sephiroth, sephiroth dropped to the floor]

to be continued....

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole got up and ran to Sephiroth's aid.[/i]

Chole: Seph...

Sephiroth: Ugh...you did good kid.

Chole: Just a simple disraction...you're really hurt...

[i]Chole reached into his back and took out a few spare bandages. Tears streamed down his eyes as he put pressure on the bleeding and wrapped it around Sephiroth's wounds.[/i]

Sephiroth: Why are you crying? I'm poofed, but I'm not gonna die.

Chole: You almost did though...

Sephritoh: But, fortunately, I didn't.

Chole: Can you walk?[/COLOR]

[sephiroth groggily gets up, holding his stomach in pain]

seph: don't....worry about me, I'll be fine, the sword's....healing process has already started, I should be....ok in about 10 minutes

chole: thats good to hear

seph: so....where's karu? is he still outside?

chole: no...I didn't see him outside, he's gone

seph: ......lets go outside, I have to see

[they both go outside of the temple, and sephiroth suddenly finds karu's dagger on the floor, he picks it up]

seph: ....looks like someone took him

chole: ....took him? but how?

[sephiroth examines the surroundings]

seph: there doesn't appear to be any tracks, perhaps he was flown away?

chole: great, so now what?

seph: I don't know, we don't even know where he could be, he's out of our reach at the moment, if only there was some way to get in contact with him....

to be continued....

[COLOR=darkblue]Seph: Have you tried your electronic stuff?

Chole: He's out of range...actually, I did see chocobo tracks around...he might have been taken by some riders.

Seph: He knows where we are...and he can kick some áss...

Chole: You think we should wait for him?

Seph: I would like to have Karu back...but we need to get going.

Chole: Not even for a little while?

Seph: Oh...*sits down* fine![/COLOR]

[a booming sound is heard again, it was that of physar]

physar: sephiroth, I had not expected you to risk your life for another's

seph: ......you may be a goddess, but no one can truly see through someone's heart

physar: you may be right, and I apologise for sending my minions at you, here is what you had come here for

[the phoenix tail suddenly appeared in front of sephiroth]

physar: you will know....when to use it

[sephiroth went and picked up the phoenix tail, he looked at it, and then put it in his pocket]

seph: thank you

physar: I think you should know that your comrade, karu, was taken by a flying chocobo

chole: what?!

seph: do you know where it was headed?

physar: yes, they are now at the great tree of ephra

seph: hmm, fast chocobo

chole: what are we going to do seph? we have to go help him

seph: ........I'm afraid there really is nothing we can do, the tree of ephra is thousands of miles away, besides, I do not think we have anything to worry about, that area is quart terrotory, they wouldn't hurt karu

chole: I hope your right

seph: but what do we do now....

to be continued....

[i]The giant chocobo landed infront of the tree.

The large open area directly infront of the tree was surrounded by two large roots. They formed a kind of circle, carving out a kind of field directly infront of the tree. The field was filled with large stalls on either side, brimming with excited chatter and bright colours.

Karu stepped down from Cho-Cho and looked around. There were Quarts everywhere. Some were busily going about their shopping, some were chatting and one disgruntled-looking Quart woman was telling her noisy children that they'd receive some candy if they stopped whining.

It was the most amazing sight Karu had ever seen. He'd never before seen so many of his own kind in one place.

The small boy hopped off the chocobo's back and tapped Karu on the shoulder.[/i]

Boy: C'mon...let's get going!

Karu: Oh, yes...by the way, I forgot to ask you what your name is.

Boy: Ohh, hehe...ma name is Calya.

Karu: Hm, I've never heard that name...

Calya: Yeah, it's a traditional Quart name. Anyhoo...let's go and see ma parents!!

[i]Calya hopped up and down in excitement and began to make his way through the crowded field towards the trunk of the tree. Karu followed, still looking around him in awe.

As the two approached the base of the tree, they saw at least ten large holes at the bottom of the trunk. Coming in and out of the holes were large beetles with Quarts on their back. One Quart was trying to ride a chocobo into the hole, but as chocobos aren't very good at climbing vertical slopes...it continually refused to enter and kept trying to throw him off.

Karu leaned over to Calya and asked...[/i]

Karu: Uhh, what are these holes for?

Calya: Well...sometimes there isn't enough room on the raw trunk for people to move. So these holes were set up...these are tunnels which were carved from underneath the bark of the tree...they are kinda like highways. You have to hire a beetle and then you have to tell it which branch to go to.

Karu: Oh...but how does it know which branch to go to?

Calya: Hehehe...you'll see!

[i]Calya led Karu over to a pen which was full of beetles. The man standing next to the pen kept poking the beetles with a long stick, telling them to be quiet and to stop moving. Though of course, the beetles couldn't understand a word of what he was saying, and the prodding from his stick only made the more aggrivated.

Calya approached the man and asked for a "two person Trunk Beetle". He handed the man some money (which Karu didn't recognize) and the man then asked...[/i]

Man: So, which branch will it be, eh?

Calya: Quogabble 137.

Man: Ah yes, what a lovely branch...such a good view of the forest from there. Here you go.

[i]The man handed Calya a small black bag. On the front, the words "Quogabble 137" were embroidered in gold lettering.

The man opened the gate and one of the beetles sluggishly crawled out onto the grass infront of them.

Karu stood behind Calya for a moment, as the Trunk Beetle was enormous and didn't look too friendly.

Calya reached into the bag and pulled out what looked like chocobo greens. He put his hand out infront of the beetle and it began to eat the greens slowly.[/i]

Karu: Why are you feeding it?

Calya: Didn't you read what was on the front of the bag?

Karu: Yeah...Quogabble 137...so?

Calya: We can't communicate with Trunk Beetles by talking to them. The only thing they understand is food...soo...I'm feeding him greens from Quogabble 137...and that means he'll take us there to get more. I feed him about half the bag and that will make him do ANYTHING we want...he'll do whatever he has to to get to Quogabble 137.

Karu: Ahh! Very clever...but what if he doesn't like those greens?

Calya: Trunk Beetles are stupid...they like any greens you feed them. They always want more!

[i]Within moments, the Trunk Beetle had lay down on the ground, with its legs outstretched.

Karu and Calya climbed up onto its back and sat down on the two seats which had seemingly been glued to its shell.

Almost instantly, the Trunk Beetle stood up and began making its way to the nearest "Underbark Entrypoint".

As it climbed inside the dark hole, Karu was blinded by the darkness. He could hear the scratching sounds of the beetle's claws as it moved further into the darkness. He could also hear distant echos of other beetles moving around above...and distant chatter of Quarts who were riding on them. And very soon, he felt the inertia of the beetle moving upwards.[/i]

Karu: Do we have some light or something that we can use to see?

Calya: Yeah...hang on a sec...

[i]All of a sudden, a yellow light began to shine infront of them. Calya was holding a small staff in his hand. The end of the staff had a crystal attached to it, which was glowing bright yellow.[/i]

Karu: Hm...is that...magic?

[i]Calya nodded.[/i]

Calya: Sure is. Where's your staff?

Karu: I erm...don't have one...

Calya: Oh?! :nervous:

Karu: Yeah, I was adopted you see...by Windhyte parents.

Calya: Hmm, well...every Quart has their own staff. And you can't use just any staff...it has to be your own. Usually they are crafted by your parents...and then given to you. So maybe we can talk to the King of the Great Tree and see if we can get you a staff.

Karu: Oh okay...that sounds great!

[i]The two continued chatting for more than an hour. The trip took at least two hours -- the tree was so enormous that despite the speed of the Trunk Beetle's scurrying, it still took a very long time to reach Quogabble 137.

Along the way, thoughts of Sephiroth and Chole entered Karu's mind again. He wondered if they were okay...and what they were doing right now. And then he wondered whether or not he'd be able to communicate with them from here. Surely there was a magical force in the Great Tree which would allow such communication...[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: We could keep walking...

Sephiroth: And that's probably the best thing we can do right now at this moment...

Chole: *sigh*

[i]Chole and Sephiroth exited the temple's protective barriers and headed back out into the open wilderness. The sun was rising, but it was still very much cold. Sephiroth could feel the warmth in the Pheonix tail he just received.

By the time the sun was high enough to make their eyes squint, they they reached the end of the forest...ending up in an endless pasture...[/i]

Chole: What is this place?

Seph: Bacically, nothing but grasslands for a long while...this would be the perfect place to raise chocobos...if there's actually anyone living around here...[/COLOR]

[i]Eventually, Karu could see a spot of light up ahead. The Trunk Beetle continued scurrying closer and closer to the exit and Calya put out the light on the end of his staff.

Finally, the beetle emerged from the darkness of the trunk and scrambled out onto an enormous branch of the Great Tree.

The branch looked somewhat like a street. There were houses on either side (they were hanging down from the branch above), which had gigantic leaves stretching from the actual branch to the front doors of the houses themselves. The large, spherical houses looked somewhat like giant coconuts, but with a door and windows carved into the sides.

On the left of the beetle was a large twig, which protruded up from the side of the branch. It had a giant leaf stuck to it which read "Quogabble 137".[/i]

Calya: Ahh, here we are!

[i]Calya and Karu climbed down off the giant beetle and Calya gave the rest of the Quogabble 137 greens to it.

They began walking along the branch. Karu was looking around him in wonder, it was like a secret universe that nobody outside knew about. He was particularly amazed at the sheer number of Quart who lived in the Great Tree.

Calya and Karu had to stay close, as there were constantly large beetles (and some rather ruffled gold chocobos) moving back and forth along the branch, using it as a kind of road.

Finally, Calya stopped and pointed to a nearby house. The numbers "46" were carved above the door.[/i]

Calya: Here we are!! Let's go!

[i]Calya and Karu approached the house. Karu made the mistake of looking down as he walked over the leaf which connected the front door to the branch. The sheer sight of being so high -- and with no guide rails or anything -- made him nearly lose his balance.

Calya knocked on the door and it opened rather quickly. A nervous looking Quart woman stood at the door.[/i]

Woman: Calya! Where have you been?!

Calya: Just wen' to look for Karu! Don' be mad! :(

Woman: Oh, I see...okay...come inside then!

[i]The woman opened the door and Calya walked in, followed by Karu.

They were standing in a neat little kitchen. The entire house looked like something from a fairy tale. Everything was made of wood...and all the furniture had a "hand-carved" look about it.

Karu sat down at the kitchen table and put his backback on the floor next to him. Calya sat opposite him and rubbed his sore feet.[/i]

Calya: Oh, by the way...this is my mom!

Karu: Hello...err...

Woman: My name's Elenor. Pleased to meet you, Karu.

[i]Elenor smiled warmly at Karu and offered him some hot tea, which he gladly accepted.[/i]

Karu: Calya said that you were looking for me...that you wanted to bring me here.

Elenor: Yes, that's right. It may come as a shock to you...but we are friends of your biological parents.

Karu: My parents?!

Elenor: Yes, Karu. They have not been here for quite some time...but they asked us to find you if we could and bring you back here.

Karu: But I thought they gave me to my Windhyte foster parents...

Elenor: Windhyte foster parents? Noo...your parents left the Great Tree to go on a mission of some kind. I never asked them where they were going...but they never came back. About two weeks after they left, your mother sent me a letter which said that she'd had a baby on her travels...and that she had left it at an orphanage in the Kingdom of Physar.

Karu: If you were so concerned, why didn't you just go there?

[i]Elenor looked somewhat taken aback.[/i]

Elenor: Well...Quart people rarely leave the Great Tree...it's a very dangerous world out there for us!

Karu: Hmm...well you've found me finally...but, I love my Windhyte parents very much...I want to return home to them!

Elenor: You do? Why don't you, then?

Karu: For one thing, I wouldn't know how to get home from here...and for another, my parents were kidnapped.

Elenor: Kidnapped?!

Karu: Yes...I was travelling with two friends when your son's chocobo kidnapped [i]me[/i].

Elenor: Well, it hardly [i]kidnapped[/i] you...

Karu: It did! I didn't want to be taken away from my friends!

Elenor: Karu...maybe it was for the best...you have much to learn.

Karu: What could possibly be so important?

Elenor: Well for one thing, you don't have your staff. And for another, you needn't be so worried about your friends. We can contact them if you need to.

Karu: Oh...alright then. How do I get my staff?

Elenor: We'll need to see the King of the Great Tree in order to make one for you. Only the King is capable of issuing such an order.

Karu: Okay. So how do I contact my friends?

Elenor: To do that, we can just use simple magic. I have a crystal ball in the cupboard...we can use that to contact them.

Karu: Ohh...okay...let's try it...

[i]Elenor walked out of the kitchen. Calya and Karu heard some shuffling in the next room and in a few minutes, Elenor returned with a large, crystal ball. She sat it down on the table infront of Karu, who had just finished his tea.[/i]

Elenor: Now...all you need to do is hold the ball in your hands and concentrate. Think about your friends...the best way to contact them is to conjour up the most emotional moments you had in their presence.[i]

Karu stared into the ball. He thought hard...but nothing came to him. No images...just the clear crystal of the ball.

But then he started thinking about the incident on the boat...with Sephiroth and Jasmine. He started thinking about the giant serpent...and its menacing eyes. He hadn't seen Sephiroth kill Jasmine, but he had seen the snake...and he remembered seeing blood all over Sephiroth's white hair.

Then it came to him...a mist within the ball started to swirl and eventually, a clear picture began to form. It was Sephiroth and Chole standing in a field beyond the forest where Physar's temple had been...

[/i]Karu: Guys?! Can you hear me??

[i]The two figures inside the ball looked around in wonderment...having no idea where the voice had come from.[/i]

Chole: Karu?! Is that you?!

Karu: Yes!! It's me!!

Chole: Where are you?

Karu: I'm in the Great Tree of Ephra! I'm at my parents' friends' house!

Chole: What?!! How did you end up so far away?

Karu: Their son's golden chocobo flew me there...it wasn't exactly by choice though.

Sephiroth: Are you alright, Karu?

Karu: Yes...yes I'm fine...but they're going to help me. They're going to get me a staff...

Chole: Oh...well, what do you want us to do?

Karu: Do whatever you have to...did you get the Pheonix Tail?

Sephiroth: Yeah, we got it...

Karu: Good job! You should find a way to cure Jasmine...when I am finished here, I will contact you again and we can find a way of meeting up!

Chole: Sounds like a plan.

Sephiroth: Be safe Karu...look after yourself...

Karu: You too, Seph...bye Chole!

Chole: Bye!

[i]The two figures in the crystal ball's mist waved and faded away slowly.

Karu was amazed at what had just happened. He'd never used a crystal ball, let alone any sort of magic before...[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: It's good that Karu's safe...

Sephiroth: Yeah...it is...but now we really have to go look for a faster method of transportation before we end up dead in the grasslands...

Chole: Why is that...

Sephiroth: It's a long ways to the next place.

Chole: I see..I wish we were lucky as Karu...getting carried away by a flying golden chocobo...

Sephiroth: Yeah...but I think that was just blind luck...

Chole: I guess so...

[i]They continue walking down the wide path of grass...barely anything stood in their way...which felt a little lonely for Chole.[/i][/COLOR]

[the two of them began to walk for another two hours, and then sephiroth began to notice that chole was beginning to get tired, he looked off towards the distance, the sun was beginning to set, it would become dark soon]

seph: I think we should rest here, it will be getting dark soon

chole: sure, I was getting kind of tired anyway

[the two of them began to make camp, and when they were finished, sephiroth managed to find some firewood and lit them a fire, he sat by it and began to look into the fire, chole sat opposite him, doing the same]

chole: you said we can't make it on foot, what are we going to do then?

seph: I....do not know, lets just hope we come across something tomorrow, you should get some sleep, a long journey awaits us....

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Sorry for not posting in a bit, but can someone please tell me where the heck I am?

o.0'[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]You're with me....Treble, AJ, and Seifer. I think.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole couldn't sleep. He sat down by the fire with his legs crossed, just staring straight into it.[/i]

Chole: *sigh*

[i]A he heard footsteps in the grass not too far away. He stood up and looked around. The footsteps continued, getting closer and closer. He got his blade and readied it...but there was no need to when he saw a few unarmed men, travelling by chocobo coming up to him.[/i]

Man: Hey there!

Chole: Hi...

[i]Sephiroth opened one eye and looked at the man confronting Chole. He immediately sprung up and walked over to them.[/i]

Seph: Who's this?

Man: I'm a merchant around these grasslands and the surrounding areas.

Chole: Oh...that's great...we could use some chocobos though....

Sephiroth: Well...do you?

Man: I could get some in a day or so.

Chole: Oh? That'd be nice...

Seph: How much?

Man: You can rent some for 100gil a week.

Chole: That should get us through this expanse?

Man: Of course...

Seph: You got anything else?...[/COLOR]

man: yes, I have some greens as well, so that you can feed the chocobo

seph: and how much are they?

man: 10 gil each

seph: bring us 2 chocobo's and 10 greens by tomorrow then, don't worry we have the money for it

man: alrightey then, you guys just stay here then, I'll be here tomorrow afternoon

[and with that they rode off, leaving sephiroth and chole]

seph: better get some sleep, got a long wait tomorrow

chole: you could say that

to be continued....

[COLOR=indigo][i]Cloud and shadow had been traveling eastwars ever since they left the Chocobo ranch. Cloud pulled out an old maphe had. he loked at the landmarks on the map and decided on a place he'd like to go.[/i]

Cloud: Hey Shadow!

Shadow: Wark?

Cloud: Would you like to visit a place called Chocobo Island?

Shadow: Kweh! (a look of glee appeared on his face.)

Cloud: Good! We'll make sure to go there after we go to the Oberon Mountain!

Shadow: Kweh! [/COLOR]

Eh there was never a guy name "Seifer" that came along with us,most likely an RPG confusion.Oh wells I'll see what I can do with "Seifer".
----------------------------------------------------------

[i]Inside a restaurant Treble, Ken, AJ, and Rasanak were gobbling down tons of food.From pork,rice,chicken,beef,and all other sorts of delicious food.Meanwhile Sabir and a new guy she must have met on the road "Seifer" were taking their time eating food and having a good conversation.[/i]

Treble: ....Whew Im full with all these meats in my body.

Ken: Same here bro.

Rasanak: Gee Golly this must be the first time ever I have eaten a whole stack of food.

[i]As the other were talking AJ kept on stuffing food into his body[/i]

Seifer: Well,you guys guess its time to go eh?

Sabir: Heh,it better be those boys sure do know how to eat.

All the other guys: :toothy:

AJ: Alright then,everything is on me I got enough money for all of us.

Rasanak: Hey I was just wondering where are we all heading to next?

Treble: Hmmmm....beats me.

Ken: I know we can all get out of this place first then we continue on walking until we figure out a place to visit.Sounds good everyone?

All: Yeah.

[i]Treble,AJ,Rasanak,Ken,Sabir, and the new guy Seifer went out the restaurant and continue off walking until thet figure out a plce they had to visist.[/i]