OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Online Another World

James

[COLOR=indigo]Cloud: What air show? It got crashed... a few ppl flew off in an SC-3000.... it's all over twon, didn't you hear?

Ken: Then what are we going to do?

Treble: Physar?

AJ: That wouldn't be fair.... i left to go on an adventure and i have to go back already???

Cloud: No.... I've been thinking.... I sorta wanna go see The Great Tree Of Ephra... where the quarts come form....

AJ: Cool!

Rasanak: ... you forgot one small detail...

Cloud: ?

Rasanak: the gates are closed -.-

Cloud: And thats gonna stop us...?

Treble: There's ways around...

Ken: like....?

Rasanak: Oh yeah! They're undercovering an ex-train station type-thing. We could use that....

AJ: Didn't they say it wouldn't be done 'til the end of this week...

Treble: *pats rocket launcher* not if i can help it..... [/COLOR]

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][i]They get to the gates and soon see near it an underground train-station being uncovered. There weren't any workers there, but there were quite a few Solhara Royal Guards.[/i]

AJ: So how do we get by now??

Ken: Fight 'em?

Cloud: Nooo... we need to get past without raising suspision.

Rasanak: That'll be hard, considering that security has gone up a level, because of that spaceship festival incident.

Cloud: Oh yeah...

Treble: So now what?

[i]The whole group sat down on some benches nearby, thinking on how to get by the gates.[/i]

AJ: We COULD try the sewers--

Cloud: No.

AJ: Well what then mister smarty!?

Cloud: I-I don't know... anyone?

Treble: We could smash the gates down...

Cloud: No, as I said, no attention drawing.

[i]Suddenly, Rasanak remembered the invisibility potions he got from the Metreon Caves.[/i]

Rasanak: AH!

Everyone: What?!

Rasanak: I picked up some invisibility potion at the Metreon Caves.

Ken: Eh...?

Rasanak: Oh it works, trust me. We could slip past those guards unnoticed. What about it?

Ken: Sounds good to me.

Cloud: Uh huh, I'm in too. So, where are the potions Rasanak?

[i]Rasanak got out 5 leather bottles from his pack and handed 4 to Ken, Treble, AJ and Cloud and then opened one himself.[/i]

Treble: One thing. Can invisible people see other invisible people.

Rasanak: Yeah, I think so.

AJ: So what are we waiting for?! Let's drink!

[i]AJ popped open the lid and drunk deeply, slowly his body became dim and then vanished completely.[/i]

Ken: Awww COOL!

Cloud: Yeah! So now we can get to the underground station, c'mon guys, drink!

[/SIZE]

Treble: Ah ha! It's over there the one and only brightest Invention of history the "Train!"

Cloud: Good eyes Trebby!

Treble: Thanks, but don't you ever call me Trebby again.

Ken: Yeah Treble hates being called that it's his Nickname lol!

Cloud: Heh,just playing around Treble let's go we should reach to the train in no time.

[i]Treble,Cloud,Ken,AJ, and Rasanak ran over to the Train,making loud footsteps noise and footprints on the ground a guard got suspicious and yelled out.[/i]

S.Guard#1: Huh,who's there?You better show yourself!

Cloud: Ummm noone.

Rasanak: Ya big dummy!You shouldn't said anything.

Treble: Uh...Erm...Ok...Look a fine young lady is stripping her clothes off.

S.Guards: Huh where?

[i]As the guard turned around looking around everywhere clumsily,Ken jumped on the Guard back[/i]

Ken: Hurry Cloud,shoot him Cloud,with a sleeping arrow.

Cloud: But thats evil to do the Guard is on duty protecting the citizens of Solhara.

Rasanak: Just Do It!It's only 1 guard.

Cloud: Oh..alright relax everyone we're invisable for god's sake.

[i]Cloud pulls back his Sleeping Arrow and shot it at the guard.As the guard daze off to dreamy world AJ grabbed the guard and pull him into a garbage can.[/i]

Ken: Wow Cloud your arrow packs quite a punch!

Cloud: Heh I know.

AJ: Good teamwork guys.

Rasanak: Whoa! we almost got caught there,next time we should be more careful.

[i]Treble and others reached to the Train,and came across a sign that read [b]The Excalibur train,one of the fastest transportation today,Only for Important people of Terraforma to ride on,Passengers not permitted.[/b]

Treble: Excalibur eh...sounds fun let get on the Excalibur guys.

[i]Treble,Cloud,Ken,Rasanak, & AJ got on the Excalibur(Train)[/i]

Treble: Whoa!Look at all those buttons!

Cloud: So who knows how to operate this thing.

AJ: Easy,just press any button and off we go.

Rasanak: Bah! Who knows where the train will take us if we did that.

Ken: Maybe it's that Green button over there.

Treble: Hmmm well guess thats a good choice.

[i]Treble pushes the green button,and the Excalibur Train engine went on and off the Train go.[/i]

[COLOR=indigo][i] The train sped of for about five minutes, everyone was relaxing and just talking about nothing thats at all important.[/i]

Ken: Home Free.... I'm taking a nap, wake me if anything happens...

AJ: Ok

Cloud: too easy....

Treble: Don't worry! we're on a train, headed to god knows where, if they would of tried to stop us, or he train, they would of done it....

Cloud: But isn't Solhara supposed to be technology advanced?

Treble: This train was made a looong time ago...

Rasanak: But wouldn't they atleast have controll over it?... i mean they must of been confident or something, only one guard was there....

Cloud: I guess so..... i still feel uncomfortable though....

AJ: Go to sleep then!

[i]As Cloud was sitting in the corner trying to think of excuses of why not to be worried, he dozed off.

It wan't anymore than five minutes later they all heard a loud roar coming form outside... the train was going ever so slowly foreward as if it was being stoped by some gigantic force.....

There was urgenc in Trebles voice as he spoke.[/i]

Treble: AJ, you wake the others, me and Rasanak will take a look outside.

AJ: ...ok

[i]Treble and Rasanak pressed a button and the door slowly creeked open. They both got out. They were in a vast tunnel. besides the train on either side at least 8 of them could walk side by each, And maybe 4 of anyone of them high.[/i]

AJ: Cloud, Rasanak Wake Up! Quickly!

[i] They both quickly jump up, noticing the urgency in AJ's voice.[/i]

Cloud: AJ, you stay here... if anything happens click the red button for the train to go backwards...

[i] Cloud and Ken rush out of the open door to follow the gaze of Treble and Rasanak... both were frozen with fear from the sight before them... Ken managed one word....[/i]

Ken:..... cave dragon.....

OOC: Joy! 1000 posts![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole hides his head between his knees...[/i]

Chole: How are we gonna get back home?

Karu: As far as everybody is concerned...we're nomads...wanderers.

Chole: That's what I was afraid of...

Seph: At least we're not alone. It would've been a lot tougher.

Chole: Maybe you're right...but it's gonna take a long time to get to where we're going.

Karu: Maybe we shouldn't go that way, up north...it's a long ways...and we'd have to go through Solhara again...

Seph: Nevermind that...let's go look for a town after we rest...[/COLOR]

[i]Karu looked down at his feet. He'd taken his shoes off and he had sand between his toes. It felt so warm and inviting...and the water was crystal clear and refreshingly cool.

He looked out over Squeaky Cove and noticed a lighthouse in the distance. As he looked further beyond the lighthouse, he saw a small village on a piece of land to the west.[/i]

Karu: Hey look...we can go and stay over there.

Chole: Ahh, excellent...I didn't think we'd see any villages around here.

Sephiroth: That is Bluebell Village. It's a very small, out-of-the-way place...I've been there once before...

Karu: Oh. What kind of people live there?

Sephiroth: Belbons.

Karu & Chole: Belbons?!

Karu: What are Belbons?

Sephiroth: Bellbons are peaceful villagers who earn their income mostly from fishing. They are somewhat similar to Quart -- they're fairly small in size. But they don't have any particular abilities, in terms of magic or technology. They are just simple, seafaring folk.

Karu: Wow...I never knew. Well, let's go then, shall we?

Sephiroth: Definitely. Belbons are famous for their seafood cuisine...we should find a great many restaurants in the village.

[i]The three walked along Squeaky Cove, toward Bluebell Village...[/i]

[the trio finally arrived at bluebell village, sephiroth told them to go and get something to eat at a nearby restaurant called The Ruby, whilst he went and reserved a room for them for the night at the inn, it was only a few hours before night fell, they might as well stay here for the night, he approached the inn and looked up at the sign, Kalm Inn, it hadn't changed a bit since the last time he had come here, he stepped inside and saw the hotel keeper, his head stuck in a book, not bothered about anything happening around him, sephiroth have out a slight cough, and the man looked up at the towering sephiroth, a look of surprise appeared on his face]

man: well I'll be damned, how many years has it been now, seph?

seph: .....good to see you too, Sappou

sappou: heh, I see you still don't talk much, anyway, what brings you here? looking into getting a room?

seph: no, 2 rooms actually, one with a single bed, the other with 2 beds

sappou: you know, we have a room with 3 beds, it would work out much cheaper for you

seph: yes, but I have some business to attend to later on, I do not want to be noticed by my accomplices

sappou: oh, so you have some others with you, ok then, I won't question your business here in town, just don't cause any trouble, ok?

[sephiroth gave a slight nod and paid sappou, and then made his way back to the restaurant, where he found chole and karu annihilating every plate of food the waiter could give them]

seph: hmm....you guys must have been hungry

waiter: would you like the same, sir?

seph: no....just a small salad

[as the waiter went to get a salad for sephiroth, both karu and chole looked up at him]

chole: a....small salad?

karu: just wondering, how are you so big if you eat so little?

seph: ....how are you so small if you eat so much?

chole: ooh, good comeback! so did you get a room?

[sephiroth takes out a key and hands it to chole]

seph: here....room 14 at the Kalm Inn, its just across the road, you can go there whenever you wish, pay me no attention, I have some rather minor things to take care of

karu: oh? what kind of things?

seph: .....my business is my own

chole: *shrugs* fair enough, I knew you would say something like that anyway

[sephiroth's salad finally arrived, after finishing he left the two with the money for the food, and then walked out of the restaurant]

chole: hmm....there's something weird about him

karu: oh, like what?

chole: well think about it, he hardly tells us anything about himself or anything for that matter, he rarely eats, in fact this is the first time I've seen him eat since I met him and all he eats is a salad! what kind of falyore eats a salad! they are known to be heavy meat eaters, I have never heard of a vegetarian falyore before, and whats he doing going out at this time anyway? I dunno, I just don't trust him

karu: well, I don't think he's too bad, like he said before, people judge him from his looks, and I must say he certainly isn' anything like what he looks

chole: I dunno, I'm just not comfortable with the fact that he's out there doing something and we don't know about it

[they both sit in silence for a while, and then chole suddenly raises his head]

chole: hey, I got an idea, lets follow him!

karu: what?! are you crazy?!

chole: no, I'm serious, lets just take a quick peek at what he's doing

karu: ....he'll probably get reeeeeally mad if he finds out

chole: so? its a risk I'm willing to take!

karu: well.....ok, I guess

chole: good, now lets follow him, I saw him heading left

[they paid the waiter and made their way out of the restaurant, it took them a while to track him down, but when they suddenly found giant falyore footprints, they knew it had to be him, after a while they finally caught up with him, he was heading out of town, they tried their best not to make any sound, knowing fully well how sensitive his ears were, good thing they were not on squeaky beach or they would have been caught for sure. finally sephiroth stopped by the town gate's, they stopped as well and tried their best to listen]

seph: so....you've been following me this whole time

[suddenly both their hearts stopped, how could he have found out? there was simply no way he could have! they were about to step out of their hiding place when they heard footsteps heading towards sephiroth, it was the woman that they had met in the sewers in solhare!]

jasmine: I knew I couldn't fool you, your ears seem to pick up everything

seph: .....what do you want with me?

jasmine: I want to take you back, I'm sorry for what happened before, I know I hurt you, and I'm deeply sorry for it, you don't know just how sorry I am, please sephy....

seph: ......don't call me sephy, that was a long time ago, you have left me scars that will never heal, both physically and emotionally, for the past 5 years I have been a walking corpse, no aim in life, nothing to do, after all what is the point? my life serves no purpose, because of you I found this out, because of you my entire life took a dramatic change for the worst, because of you I can't even stand the sound of my voice anymore, I don't even know why I am still alive, I should have died by now, I at least deserve that, every waking moment is like a nightmare, you think you know pain jasmine? I'll tell you one thing, until you step into my shoes, you will never know true pain, the only thing that seems to keep me sane is this damn sword, I can't get rid of it, do you know why?

jasmine: *nods her head, now tears flowing down her face*

sephÖ because I feel bonded to it, thats why, there's something about this sword that won't let me go, and until I find out a way to let it go, I can never die, that is why I am on this quest with those others, I believe there is a way to rid this sword of me, so that my soul can finally be at peace, now go, leave me be, I have nothing more to say to you....

[he calmly walked off and sat on a rock, looking up towards the sky, jasmine burst into tears and ran off, chole and karu totally speachless]

to be continued....

holy crap did that take a lot out of me, lol!

[SIZE=1]AJ: ... Cave... Dragon...!!

Ken: It's. Huge.

Treble: Well the only way to get this train going again, is to kill this damn thing!

Cloud: Yeah, but we have an advantage... It can't see u--

[i]No sooner had Cloud uttered his words, a huge tail flew through the air and caught everyone's legs, making them all trip.[/i]

Rasanak: What?! How can it see us?!

Treble: Must be because it lives in darkness... so it can see things we can't...

Cloud: Damn... come on, only way now is to attack!!

AJ: You're right, let's kick some dragon!

[i]A whistling sound went through the air and a small explosion from Treble's rocket launcher sent the dragon off guard for a split second and then Rasanak ran in and slashed the dragon.[/i]

Rasanak: Nice shot.

Treble: ^.^

Cloud: It's still alive, probably has ALOT of health, c'mon, we have to attack with magic too!

Rasanak, Treble & Ken: Nup!

[i]Ken aimed with his sniper rifle and fired a few shots into the dragon's head, making it only angrier and not damaging it much. [/i]

AJ: I don't know...

Cloud: What?

AJ: I don't know if my sword... will affect it...

Cloud: Sure it will, just try your hardest--WHOA!!!

[i]Suddenly the cave was lit up dimly with a flame of orange that had just escaped the dragons mouth, Cloud + AJ were out of it's range, but Ken was hit, not too badly and the others dived out of the way.[/i]

Ken: ...Ow...

[i]AJ ran up to the dragon and slashed its leg with the Scmitar Durmir gave him, it howled and kicked at AJ, sending him flying.

Cloud got out 3 arrows which glowed red, and he shot them all at once at the dragon's head, they got stuck there and then burst into flames making the dragon reel with pain and stagger blindly into the cave wall.[/i]

Cloud: Yeah, he's nearly dead![/SIZE]

[i]Sephiroth sat there for hours and looked out across the calm water. The sky was a milky mix of pink and blue and there were barely any waves on the ocean.

Chole had decided to go back to Kalm Inn to relax, but Karu had stayed. He had stared at Sephiroth from a distance, trying to work him out, trying to understand Sephiroth's feelings.

Karu walked over and sat down next to Sephiroth. Sephiroth glanced over at him, and then continued looking out over the ocean.[/i]

Karu: I heard what happened between you and Jasmine...

Sephiroth: I know.

Karu: How do you know?

Sephiroth: I heard your footsteps behind me...

Karu: Oh...I'm sorry.

Sephiroth: No, no. It's okay. I couldn't expect to travel with you and keep secrets from you at the same time...

Karu: But it's none of our business...it's your own personal problem.

Sephiroth: That is true. But you and Chole aren't like everyone else I've met. You never judged me...you let me come with you despite the way others around you reacted to me. You didn't let their reactions sway your judgement...you made up your own minds. It's a refreshing thing in this world...

Karu: I know what you mean. People look down on me because I am a Quart with Windhyte parents...as if that's wrong or something. But they don't know what my life is like. They don't understand that I can be happy living with Windhytes...and that I can love my Windhyte parents just as much as if they were Quart like me.

Sephiroth: Yes, definitely. The people of this world can't accept what they don't understand. They look at me and think that I am a rebel...or an anarchist. But I'm not. This is me...I'm not going to fake my image to please those around me.

Karu: Yeah...I understand.

[i]Sephiroth picked up a small stone and tossed it out over the ocean. It skipped over the small waves before finally breaking the surface tension with a "plonk!"[/i]

Sephiroth: Have you ever met a Quart in your life?

Karu: No...I've never known another Quart besides myself.

Sephiroth: What happened? Why do you live with Windhyte parents? Your home is so far away from the Great Tree of Ephra...

Karu: I don't know...all I know is that I was abandoned as a baby. I was left in the great field south of the Kingdom of Physar...and my father found me there...

Sephiroth: Oh, I see...

Karu: He took me home and I was raised by my new parents. I've never had the desire to find my biological parents...

Sephiroth: You were never curious?

Karu: No. Why should I be? Who cares where they are? They abandoned me...they left me in that field alone to die. They aren't the kind of people I want to get to know or understand...

Sephiroth: But maybe they had a reason for abandoning you like that...

Karu: What reason could someone possibly have for giving up their child? I don't want to talk about it anymore...

Sephiroth: Alright.

[i]Sephiroth reached over and messed up Karu's hair.[/i]

Sephiroth: You're a smart kid, Karu. Smarter than people give you credit for.

[i]Karu looked up at Sephiroth and smiled. He had a single tear running down his cheek. Although Karu didn't admit it, Sephiroth suspected that Karu did in fact want to find his biological parents. It was the kind of mystical and unexplainable link that all creatures in the world had. So it seemed that both Karu and Sephiroth were searching for answers. It was that search for answers that had brought them together. It seemed to Sephiroth that fate had brought them together on their quest, but even Sephiroth had no idea what would become of them.

Karu and Sephiroth stood up and made their way back to the Inn; it was getting dark.

When they returned, they found Chole asleep on his bed. Next to him was a half-eaten chocolate cake and a magazine titled "Professional Blader -- The World's No. 1 Rollerblade & Hoverblade Magazine".

Karu smiled and pulled a blanket up over him.

He made his way to his bed and lay back, staring up at the ceiling. Tomorrow would be a new day. It was time to get serious and start seeking answers...but where to start?[/i]

[color=crimson][i]Ken raised his Sniper Rifle and a small orb began to form infront of it. The orb expanded and Ken fired it....

Shooting thru the air, it hit the dragon right in the eye, and explosion occured, wiping out part of the Dragon's face, and olbiterating it's eye[/i]

Ken: CHA CHING!

[i]The Dragon Reared Back for One Final Attack.... a small black orb burst into life, sending a small pulse of energy out, that Knocked everyone that were not already on the ground, to the ground.[/i]

Ken: Should we run?

Treble: Uhh...

Ken: .... this might sting a bit....[/color]

[COLOR=indigo][i]Cloud crawled up... he could see steam escaping the dragons nostrils. He had a gap where his right eye used to be and a little streak coming down his face with green blood oozing out. He was howling like a wolf. cloud pulled a dagger out of his belt... one with a poisen blade.[/i]

Cloud: Everyone, get inside now.... shut the door behind you... when the dragon gets outta the way leave!

Ken: We 'aint leaving ya back here!

Treble: We'll wait!

[i] Cloud pulled his bow to Ken[/i]

Cloud: Go!

[i]Ken stood out with his arms wide open daring Cloud to shoot him.[/i]

Cloud:..... Fine, atleast get in the train!

Rasanak: I'm staying.....

Cloud: Here's my plan.... quickly!

[i]Cloud quickly explained his plan while rasanak nodden and the others got onto the train and started it up.[/i]

Cloud: Ready?

Rasank: (pulls out mecha sword) Always..

[i] Cloud attaches the poisened knife blade onto the end of a special arrow. He pulled it back and shot at the wound. The Dragon flailed his arms out wildly as rasanak jumped up and drove his mecha sword into the dragons other eye. Hepulled out a small knife on his belt shoved it into the eye, pulled the sword out and jumped down and ran for the train, Cloud was already in the train.[/i]

Rasanak: (heavy breathing) What do we do know?

Cloud: You shoved the knife i gave you into him?

Rasanak: Yeah....

Cloud: with my arrow too, all we do it wait.

Ken + Treble: ?

Rasanak: AJ you get ready to drive this thing outts here if the dragon moves.

Treble: What if it dies on the track:

Ken: I gotta idea...

[i] As Ken walks over to open the door for his "plan" a gigantic claw came flying through the side of the train. It narrowly dodged the people but struck Ken[/i]

Treble: Ken!

AJ: Quick! to another room!

[i] As Treble and Rasanak carried Ken in coma between them they went back a few rooms.

They heard a gigantic roar as the dragon fell down... It was dead.[/i]

Cloud: We're safe atleast....

AJ: i'll go see what situation we're in...

[i]AJ walked through a door to the front of the train. The dragons head was on top of a destroyed control pannel. He came back in a few moments.[/i]

AJ: We're messed....

[i] AJ explained the situation to all the people along with the giant bag of gil that was sitting by it's dead body which was disappearing...[/i]

Cloud: then if he was thrashing around couild there possibly be a hole in the tunnel near the top or something of that sort?

Aj: I dunno maybe...

[/COLOR]

[b]
AJ..I'll go check..[/b]

[i]He stepped out again, carefully. He knew the dragon was dead, and he felt stronger from the battle, but he was still tired, and the dragon could easily have mutated since the last time he had seen it, a few seconds ago. Well,...maybe

Nah, it was fading away, turning a slight red on the tint-scale,
and beside the head was the bag of Gil. 100 000 Gil atleast!!
(Cloud you greedy little man: 'We pool, it was a dragon'-Cloud :))

A handy thing, Gil was, and if they ever got out of here, they could use the money. Afterall, it was in use around the whole of Terraforma!

AJ picked it up, and pocketed it, and made a mental note to himself: 'tell the others about the dough'

He walked on, and looked up[/i]

[b]AJ: That's a pretty obvious lookin hole, right there![/b]

[i]He ran back, and told the others of the money, yes, lots of information on the money, not that anybody could care less at that point about it.
And yeah, he mentioned the size of the hole, its whereabout etc.[/i]

[b][color=green]Cloud: OK, Rasanak, go look for some rope. I'm tending to Ken with Trebby[/color]

[color=red]Treble: You're pushing it[/color][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

AJ picked it up, and pocketed it [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo] pocketing 100 000 gil. Heh, thats awesome... [/COLOR]

[sephiroth laid there on the bed, staring at the ceiling, he finally took that godforsaken black robe off, it was getting too stuffy in there for his taste, he did some shopping before he went to his room however, he had bought a black trenchcoat (sephiroth style, haha) which looked like it suited him quite well, he bought it and tried it on when he got back to his room, it was far more comfortable than that brown robe he wore, and his hair also flowed freely, not at all uncomfortable, he liked his new trenchcoat, though he knew that soon, it would perhaps be of no use to him if he were dead, he continued to look up at the ceiling, sleep failing to come, he suddenly heard some footsteps outside of his door, a knock on his door ensued, he looked at the clock on the wall in front of him, it was 4am, he wasn't expecting anyone at this time, maybe it was karu or chole? though he somehow doubted it, he hesiteted and then spoke, clutching his masamune by his side]

seph: .....come in

[a woman entered the room, a female falyore, she shut the door behind her, she had apparently been crying, judging from the dried tears on her cheeks, her eyes still appeared to be moist, anger began to well up inside sephiroth]

seph: .....jasmine

jasmine: seph, please hear me out, you have no idea what kind of pain I had gone through since you disappeared, please, just talk to me

seph: whatever for? there is nothing further to discuss

jasmine: seph, please be humane and just talk to be

seph: ......very well.....I'm listening

jasmine: *sits on bed next to him* tell me, what happened to you that day? you were caught in the explosion, we all thought you were dead

seph: well, you could say that

jasmine: *a look of puzzlement appears on her face*

seph: I deliberately....set up that explosion, to kill myself, I almost died, but then....

[sephiroth glances over at the masamune]

seph: this wretched sword appeared from nowhere, the explosion flung me back, I fell over the cliff, I lost consciousness as I landed, you wouldn't have been able to see me, the drop was too deep, when I came to I was motionless, I couldn't move a muscle, death was becoming ever closer to me, I then spotted this sword next to me, I held on to it for support, but as soon as I picked it up, I felt renewed energy, it had healed me, but for a price, I became its carrier, its host, if you will, no one can touch it but I, I cannot die as long as I have this sword, I am by no means invulnerable, I just cannot kill myself, and the sword acts upon itself when I am in danger, forcing me to fight, so you see, as long as I have this sword, by soul shall not be at peace

jasmine: ....you believe you have nothing left to live for, don't you? seph, you have me!

seph: pfft! don't make me laugh, I tried to kill myself because of you!

jasmine: look seph, what I did that day I did because I had to, I knew it would hurt you, but I thought you would understand and be able to forgive me for it, I loved you back then, and I still do now

seph: ........you do?

jasmine: *holds seph's hand* of course I do! I love you with all of my heart, I'm sorry for what I did, but I had to do it, please understand

seph: .....I understand

[a smile formed on jasmine's face, never before in his life had he felt so comfortable, he had never seen a more beautiful sight, nothing had ever made him feel this way, his soul felt at peace, both their heads became closer and both their lips met into a kiss]

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Yes, almost as good as the million you wanted, lol
Anyway, 20,000 Gil each to everyone in the party:

Rasanak,
Ken,
Cloud,
Treble,
AJ.

Did I miss anybody out?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]alls there...

[b]almost as good as the million you wanted[/b]-AJ

Quiet you... [/COLOR] :shifty:

[SIZE=1]Rasanak: Rope, ok, I'm on it...

[i]Rasanak walked out of the front carridge and moved into the back one. This was a storeroom and has lots of useful things in it, tools, cleaning things, etc.

He reached up onto the highest shelf and felt around blindly in the dark, only to reach a big heavy hammer that slipped and landed on his foot.[/i]

Rasanak: *bad word*ing hammer! Is there a light switch in here?

[i]Rasanak felt along the wall where the door was and found a switch and he turned it on.[/i]

Rasanak: Ahh... rope... loads of it...

[i]He reached down and grabbed the rope, and then he saw a weapon battery on a shelf. He'd heard about these, they powered up an electrical weapon 10X at least, he pocketed it and walked back into the main carridge.[/i][/SIZE]

Treble: Heh 20,000 Gils imagine what I can do with all this money.....

Cloud: Use you imagination some other time Trebby,first thing we need to do is find a way out of this place.

Treble: Yeah you're right.

[i]Treble,Cloud,Ken,& AJ went over to the hole that AJ located,they all looked up and saw Rasanak holding lots of ropes[/i]

AJ: Ah...you've found ropes,good work.

Rasanak: ^.^

Ken: Now all we have to do is climb out of that hole and were free,hmmm wonders what lies outside of that hole.

Cloud: Eh who knows,but it's our only hope if we wanna get out of this place.

Rasanak: Yep,c'mon let's get put of this place.Oh yeah while searching for ropes,I had came across a Battery Weapon its gonna come in handy whenever I need it.But anyways thats not important for now grab a rope everyone.

[i]Rasanak gives a rope to everyone[/i]

Treble: I'll climb out first and see what lies outside of this hole.

Cloud: Brave man you are,hmmm Treble throw the rope out of the hole I wanna see what happens.

Treble: Alrighty then.

[i]Treble tosses up the rope out of the hole,as it went out it fell directly back down into the ground.[/i]

Treble: Hey! What Gives?

Cloud: Ah Ha! Just as I thought there's nothing out there to hold the rope,here I'll send out one my arrow so it can hold the rope.

Treble: Alright.

[i]Once again Treble tosses up the rope but this time Cloud fired off an arrow and sucess the rope stayed for Treble to climb up.[/i]

Ken: Oh yeah! Good shot Cloudy!

Cloud: ^.^ Cloudy?....eh works for me.

Rasanak: Alright Treble,go check out whats out there.

[i]Treble held on to the rope and climbed up,he held on tightly because the higher Treble got the slippier the rope gets.At last after all the climbing, Treble has finally made out of the hole.[/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

[a smile formed on jasmine's face, never before in his life had he felt so comfortable, he had never seen a more beautiful sight, nothing had ever made him feel this way, his soul felt at peace, both their heads became closer and both their lips met into a kiss]

to be continued.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]You have to let Karu or Chole barge in.... it's one of those "perfect moment" things... [/COLOR]

[i]Early the next morning, Karu walked into Sephiroth's room. Sephiroth was checking his sword and trenchcoat, while Jasmine, the woman he'd seen the day before, was sitting infront of the mirror combing her long hair.

She turned around and looked over at Karu.[/i]

Jasmine: Hello.

Karu: Erm...hi...

Jasmine: Who are you?

Sephiroth: That's Karu. He's travelling with myself and Chole...

Jasmine: Oh! Pleased to meet you, Karu!

Karu: Same here, Jasmine.

[i]Karu smiled but felt awkward. He didn't know what to say.[/i]

Karu: Will you be coming with us, Jasmine?

Jasmine: Hmm...I'm not sure, Karu...

seph: well, yes karu, she will be coming with us

[jasmine smiled at him]

jasmine: looks like I am

seph: say, anyone up for some breakfast?

[both karu and jasmine nod]

seph: very well, karu, go wake up chole, meet us in front of the reception desk, we'll have breakfast at the same restaurant as yesterday

[karu nods his head and makes his way back to his room to wake up chole, sephiroth continues to inspect his masamune]

jasmine: heh, he's a pretty cute kid

seph: yup, smart too, he's a special one, I could feel it since the first time I saw him

jasmine: hmm, he looks ordinary to me

seph: looks can be deceiving, you of all people should know that, anyway, lets go downstairs, you must be hungry....

to be continued....

[i]Treble stood up and looked upwards. His eyes met with a beautiful blue sky, and the relaxing sound of slowly crashing waves told him that they were at the beach, or at least near it. He gazed down into the dark hole.[/i]

Treble: Hey guys, we're at the beach!

Everyone: Yay!

Treble: Climb up now and I'll go on a bit further, I'll wait when I get to the shore.

Cloud: Ok Trebby.

Treble: ...

[i]The others climbed up and took in some of the beautifulness of the place. Rasanak had gone a little further ahed of the guys, following Treble.[/i]

Cloud: Hey, where are you goin'?

Rasanak: This is squeaky beach... where the... sand is squeaky!

AJ: What?! Squeaky sand?!

Rasanak: Yup, come on guys, you can see it when we get there!

Ken: Are there any mosters there?

Rasanak: Shouldn't be, on rare occasion there may be...

Cloud: Aight, come on!

[i]Everyone ran forward, following the sound of the sea and soon they were standing on the famous squeaky sand. AJ started jumping up and down on the sand, making lots of noise.[/i]

Ken: AJ... shutup.

AJ: No, you try it! Fun!

Cloud: No, come on, be serious.

Rasanak: Uhh, guys... where's Treble?

Cloud: Oh... I can't see him...

Ken: Me neither.

AJ: Nuh-uh, what's that?!

Cloud: What?

AJ: T-The water!

[i]AJ pointed and it the water was bubbling, soon a long blue tail appeared and then an elegant head slowly rose up. The mouth of the head opened to groan, revealing rows of sharp teeth.[/i]

Cloud: ...Aa!

AJ: What!??!

Cloud: I've heard legends of a monster that looks like this, they say his magic is very powerful...

Rasanak: You can't mean--

Cloud: --Leviathan...

[color=crimson]Ken: I am not fighting this... no ****ing way...

[i]Ken turned and began to run when he felt a wave of energy hits him. He turned back and looked...[/i]

Ken: Magic... ****...

[i]Ken raised his arm and tapped a button twice, and a blue shield formed over him.[/i]

Ken: We are so dead...

[i]A large tidal wave riased behind the Sea Dragon, and Ken stared bewildered.[/i]

Ken: How do you outrun a tidal wave?

Treble:.... you dont?

Ken: Any other answers from the class? >_<'

AJ: I go with you dont.

Ken: .... Damn.

[i]The tidal wave crashed down on the group, Dragging Ken into the sea...[/i][/color]

[i]As Ken got drag in the water,Leviathan aimed down its jaw towards Ken.Suddenly out of no where Treble popped out of the water firing his Rocket Launcher making it flinch.[/i]

Trebly: Hurry up Ken get out of the water now!

[i]Treble swims out to the water giving Ken a hand[/i]

Ken: [coughing] We better run off somewhere this is not a safe place to be at.[coughing]

[i]Leviathan who suddenly rise up again blasted out water as it hitted the whole group Treble,Ken,Rasanak,Cloud,& AJ.[/i]

Rasanak: Looks like were gonna have to put up a fight then.

AJ: [groaning] Ah,thats an powerful water attack.

Rasanak: Yeah sure is,oh yeah Cloud try firing a Sleeping Arrow attack on it.

Cloud: [Getting up after being attack by the water] Im not so sure an arrow can take him down but guess it's worth a try.

[i]Cloud fired off an sleeping arrow but it took no affect on it.[/i]

Ken: Work as a Team everyone hopefully as a Team we will eventually make the creature fall.

[i]Cloud fire off numerous arrows,AJ threw Daggers,Treble fired off his Rocket Launchers,Ken fired off his Rifle Laser,Rasanak attacked with his Rifles, the fight went on with the powerful creature "Leviathan".[/i]