OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Online Another World

James

[i]
As AJ, and the guide stand outside the irongates, wondering what they were to do, and how to get to Solhara, a cloaked figure pushed AJ out of the way.
He had a tall and thin silver blade, and two bangs of grey-silver hair were dropping out of the hood.
Following him from a little distance, were a few others[/i]

[b]AJ: Woah,...is that the Masamune? Hey Krunk, let's follow these guys. I wanna examine that sword...

Guide: Uh,....ok?[/b]

[i]And with that, AJ ran after the grey-haired faylore[/i]

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Will you come quietly?

Harper: *raises arms* No way!

Sabir: *raises sword* Well then....

Sephiroth: *crosses arms*

[i]Harper muttered an incantation, and summed a black surge of energy, Sabir slashed through it with her saber and advanced.......then she threw it to the side and lunged......pinning Harper to the cave wall, blade pressed to his throat.[/i]

Sabir: It's your choice....you either come in once peice....or in two...:demon: Personally....I fell like killing you right now...

Durumir: I support that![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh.....:blush: Meaculpa Meaculpa MeaMaximaculpa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

A what? And you used Sabir again? Oh... Maybe you changed?

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Maybe it's tame...

Treble: I never thought...but this is a Chocobo Ranch...

Cloud: Maybe it's more of a refuge than a ranch...

Chole: Well, if they're not dangerous...it's best if we leave them alone.

Cloud: Let's go ask Karu er...the Chocobo Rancher...

[i]They went inside the fairly large house and looked around for Karu...no Karu so they looked around for the old man...no old man...so finally, they just made themselves at home and waited for them to come back. They sat down on the living room couch and thought about what to do.[/i]

Chole: Ken's still fixing up our weapons?

[i]Cloud peeked through the outside window. Ken was pounding, melting and cooling their weapons.[/i]

Cloud: Hard at work...

Treble: Lucky he joined up with us...

Chole: I wonder where gramps went?

Cloud: Beats me...

[i]Cloud grabbed the remote from the nearby bookshelf and turned on the TV...[/i]

Chole: I didn't know they had TV out here...

Treble: Believe it...but there's barely any reception here...

[i]Blank screen[/i]

Treble: Chole, you're Metropod right?

Chole: Yeah...

Treble: You're helmet...it should carry log entries...er video stuff...

Chole: Those are kinda personal...

Cloud: Why? You have a girlfriend you're not telling us about?

Cloud/Treble: LOL

Chole: Hey, I just met you guys...

Cloud: *Looks around for something to drink* And we have all night...

Chole: To what?

Treble: Since the TV's busted...it's getting dark and the grasslands are not the most friendliest places in the world...I say we entertain ourselves...

[i]Outside, Ken put out the fire and went back inside the house, carrying all the newly sharpened weapons...[/i]

Cloud: Thanks man...

Ken: No probelm...*sticks hand out*

[i]500gil to Ken weapons go to Cloud and Treble[/i]

Treble: If you ever need anything fixed up...just ask Ken...

Chole: Okay...

Ken: So what are you guys doing?

Cloud: Sharing stories...

Chole: You want me to go first?

[i]The front door slammed hard and the old chocobo rancher walked into the kitchen, not paying attention to the group.[/i]

Cloud: Looks like it'll have to wait...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Cid(the rancher):... The whole ranch is surrounded by a bunch of monsters! That and the little 'un Karu is missing. Maybe he's still outside...

[i]Cid grabs a flagon of water and takes a sip. He then use his left arm to wipe fis face and he went back outside.[/i]

Treble: Maybe we should help look for him?

Cloud: Our stories can wait. We gotta go help find Karu... I remember now... He's from Physar. He was strangely brought up there. I was told about him. Anyway, his parents must be looking for him by now.

Chole: Ok, lets go...

[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken walked outside and looked around. It was pitch black.[/i]

Ken: This'll never do...

[i]Ken's visor on his helmet went to infrared mode. Ken looked around in the dark.[/i]

Ken: Big huge scary monster... monster.... monster.... Bigger monster.... No karu...

[i]Ken stopped for a second and blinked[/i]

Ken: Alright... That lil dude might be in trouble...

[i]Treble stepped out..[/i]

Treble: You see him?

Ken: Whereever he is he aint over there....[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole put on his vest and visor and set it to night vision, then infared and took a look around...nothing[/i]

Ken: Didn't I tell you?

Chole: He's gotta be somewhere...

Ken: He 'aint out here Chole...

Cloud: How about the Metreon Caves...they're not far off and he might be hiding there for the night.

Treble: That's a possibility...do you think he knows what he's doing though?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

A what? And you used Sabir again? Oh... Maybe you changed? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Ugh..........I need a vacation. If Flash comes around again, my character's name is officially Sabir again.[/COLOR]

Cloud: Im not sure but whatever we do we gotta save Karu.

Chole: Yeah, lets not waste time.

Ken: C'mon guys we should hurry onto Metreon caves.

Treble: Yeah it's worth a try rather than standing around doing nothing.

Cloud: Well on our way to Metreon, we're gonna have to watch out for Terraforma monsters,we all know at night time monsters like to hunt and eat at night.

Chole: As a team of 4 we shouldn't have any problem dealing with the monsters.

Cloud: Yeah i know Im just a little concern in case a whole pack of creatures coming out of no where attacking us.

Ken: Heh 3 Metropods and 1 Windhyte those creatures would be to frighten to even bother us.

Treble: Ah you got guts Ken I like that.

Ken: (Scratches his head) Heh Thanks.

Chole: Well we should get going now,Karu may be in trouble.

[i]Treble & others took off in a hurry over to Metreon Caves.[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Treble and Chole put on their Tracer glasses.[/i]

Chole: Ah, I can see clearly...

Treble: These are hard to move around in...it tracks motion and theres all this info I can see...

Cloud: You see anything?

Chole: Nothing much...I can see you guys...everything is bright and ....wait...hold up...it's tracking something...

[i]Chole locks onto the moving object and hands over the glasses to Cloud...[/i]

Cloud: Definitely something...

Ken: Don't say anything until we really know what it is...

Treble: ...We can't use lights either...shoot...

Chole: We'll have to track it's movements...whatever it is...when it comes around again...

Cloud: Keep guard...chances are...it'll be something else besides Karu...[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: Erm... Why would Karu run off?... Just wondering...

[i]Ken and the others were headed twards the caves still...[/i]

Chole: I dont know.

Treble: Dont look at me.

Ken: .... o_o'....

[i]They kept running in the night, every so often having to slay a monster....[/i][/color]

[sephiroth just watched as sabir was getting ready to take harper away, but something high above him caught his attention, he looked up at the mountain rocks, but saw nothing there, but he did not need to, for he knew there was someone, or something there, durumir looked at sephiroth and followed his gaze, he did not understand what sephiroth was staring at]

durumir: what appears to be the problem, sephiroth?

seph: ..........we are not alone......

durumir: huh? are you sure?

[sephiroth did not answer, he continued to look at the rocks above them, he closed his eyes and began to concentrate, no doubt about it now, he could sense that someone was there, 2 of them, in fact, sephiroth began to unsheath his sword and held it in one hand]

theoden: sephiroth.....what are you doing?

[sephiroth did not reply, for as soon as theoden said this sephiroth jumped high into the air, a cutting noise was heard, and then he dropped back down to the ground again, he sheathed his sword and turned his back to the rocks]

theoden: what....did you just do???

[as soon as he had said this, a huge rock above them crumbled in two perfectly split pieces, and behind that couched 2 people (aj and guide) theoden stared at sephiroth in bewilderment]

theoden: well, you certainly haven't lost your skills since I last saw you....

to be continued....

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and the others stopped...[/i]

Chole: Maybe he was looking for something in this cave...

Ken: What could be here? People travel through here everyday...I doubt that there'll be tresure here...

Chole: Who knows...

[i]Chole sets his glasses to Trace and looks at the walls.[/i]

Chole: I think this place is more than just a cave...

Cloud: What do you mean?

Treble: I see it too...passageways...behind the rocks...

Ken: Got an entrypoint?

Chole: *Looks around* There's a door over here...

[i]Chole runs over to a section of the wall and feels for the switch...He goes down to the ground and rolls a small boulder out of the way.[/i]

Cloud: Umm, what are you doing?

[i]Chole locates a small switch and the wall dematerializes...[/i]

Chole: Machina in a cave?

Ken: Well, let's see what's in here...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo] OOC: How did we get to Meteron caves? We were at the ranch outside of Physar...
++++++++++++++++
[i]As The group travel deeper into the cave they could hear a growl... As they continued to walk, no matter which way they take, it seems to get closer....[/i]

Cloud: I don't like this very much.....

Ken: Nothing to worry about. Just more stufff for me to kill.....

Treble: I don't think he's in here..... Why would he be here? the door would of been open...?

Chole: Someone could of closed it....

Cloud: Still, I don't like the looks of this.... Why would he come here? Thats what i'm thinking....

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aj: *waves* Yo.

Sabir: :demon: Get lost.

Sephiroth: You really don't like interuptions do you?

Sabir: Now......how did you guess?

Harper: Let me go!

Sabir: Oh bloddy moon.

*SMACK*

Harper: :sleep:

Sabir: That's better. Well gentlemen, it's been fun.[/COLOR]

Durumir: Yes...... well.......................... goodbye I suppose.

Sephiroth raises one hand in to signal a wave..... and then the two Falyore start walking away, side by side. Theoden trots along behind. Theoden smiles as he looks on at them.

Theoden:*thinking* It's a crazy thought........ but Durumir may actually be able to befriend Sephiroth. If he does....... that would be truly amazing.

[b]AJ: Hey! People! Don't ignore me! Mr. Masamune! I was following you just now! Aren't you atleast gonnna threaten me?!
[/b]
[i]Theodon, Sephiroth, and Durumir keep walking[/i]

[b]AJ: Hey! I'm a Falyore too! Can I talk?[/b]

[i]Theodon stops temporarily, but then carries on with the unmoved Durumir and Sephiroth[/i]

[b]AJ: Fine! Be like that! I'll just lay here and die! And all because of my stupid guide, Krunk[/b]

[i]No effect. AJ tried harder[/i]

[b]AJ: You know, if I could come with you, I'd be able to help you modify your weapons for ya! For free too!

[color=red]Theodon: That's what shops are for! Heh, modifying...a joke if I ever heard one..[/color]

AJ: Well, I'm sure I'd comein useful sometime! Please, just let me join you all...PLEASE!

[color=red]Theodon: Oh for goodness....will you shut up if we [i]do[/i] let you come with us?[/color]

AJ: :D [/b]

[sephiroth suddenly stops and turns to face aj]

seph: ......modify my weapon?

aj: sure, if you want me to, I'd love to take a closer look at that sword

[sephiroth unsheathes his sword and points the handle at aj]

seph: ......here

aj: thanks! :D

[aj walks to grab the sword, but as soon as he touches it is fried from the sword's electricity, aj drops to the floor, sizzled]

theoden: you knew that was gonna happen, didn't you?

seph: ......no one can touch my sword

[and with that said, sephiroth walks off again]

theoden: I say, you really shouldn't have touched that sword

aj: *still on the floor* no kidding....

to be continued....

[SIZE=1]OOC: Umm... wasn't I meant to be with you guys? Because I dunno what I am doing now..... And since when were we in the caves... I was on a hill... outside the caves... o.O

-------

Rasanak: [i]Falyores modify, pfft, yeah right![/i]

Rasanak: Look guys, I gotta be heading off, I don't have a weapon at the moment... bloody Falyores...

Seph: ............. what did you say?

Rasanak: Nothing... might catch up with all you guys later in Solhara.

[i]Rasanak vaulted onto Choki. But he felt the need for a weapon, he turned back to the others.[/i]

Rasanak: [i]Oh boy... asking Falyores for help...[/i] Look, I don't have a weapon. Could I... uh... "borrow" a small sword or a gun or something?[/size]

[b]
AJ to Krunk: [size=1]*whisper whisper* I knew there was a special system on it. Something like that. I was kinda expecting it. But I was thinking more being blown away...[/size]

[color=red]Krunk to AJ: [size=1]Ah,...you know a lot about weapons...[/size][/color]

AJ: [size=1]Be quiet! Falyore's have sharp senses,..something or other about advanced reptillian brains, ...anyway, it was so cool when I touched the blade. It's more powerful than I imagined..and guess what? I think it's stronger than S--[/size]

[color=darkblue]Sephiroth: --Indeed. It [i]is[/i] stronger than I..[/color][/b]

[size=1]Just a note to y'all....Karu never ran away, he was headed to Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch near Physar. ( I just haven't been able to post in the last two days). Second, the Metreon Caves are several thousand miles north of Physar, they are NOT close by (refer to my map on Page 5). I hope that clears things up. With any luck, we can fix the story lol.[/size]

[i]Karu walked inside the gates of the ranch. He could see Cid out the front of the farmhouse scratching his head and looking puzzled.[/i]

Karu: Hey, Cid...what's the matter?

Cid: Well uhh...I'm sure that yesterday, there were four blue chocobos in this here left paddock...but today there are only three. And I seem to be missing another two yellow chocobos as well...

Karu: Oh, that's terrible :(

Cid: Yeah, I guess they ran away...oh well. Hopefully I can find them. Did you want something?

Karu: Actually, I wanted to hire a chocobo -- just a yellow one...I can't afford better.

Cid: Ahh yes. Well, I'm missing three yellow ones. So you'll have to take that one over there *points*

[i]Cid had pointed to a green chocobo which was sitting in the corner, looking sleepy.[/i]

Karu: Oh, a green one...wow. Thanks!

Cid: Don't mention it! Here's the leash, all you need to do is feed him some chocobo cookies once each hour...that should keep him happy.[i]

Cid handed a bag of Billy Bob's Finest Chocobo Cookies to Karu, along with the green chocobo's leash. Karu walked over the fastened the leash to the green chocob's harness and then climbed up on his back.

Karu waved to Cid as he exited Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch, moving toward the hills which divided Physar from Solhara.[/i]

[SIZE=1]Rasanak: Thanks Durumir.

Rasanak: [i]A dagger... I said a sword... oh well, it is finely crafted for a Falyore anyway.[/i]

[i]Rasanak waves to everyone and then rides off on Choki down the hill to the Solhara Gates.[/i][SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Just a note to y'all....Karu never ran away, he was headed to Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch near Physar. ( I just haven't been able to post in the last two days). Second, the Metreon Caves are several thousand miles north of Physar, they are NOT close by (refer to my map on Page 5). I hope that clears things up. With any luck, we can fix the story lol.[/size]

[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Ya i Know.... It was odd when rico said we were heading for the Meteron Caves Bon Bon ranch... and you ended up there.

Lets just say Cid "thought" you ran off. But we mistook him, H actually said "a few bo's took off". And we weren't in the meteron caves. We were in some cave a little west of the Bon Bon ranch k?

Cloud:hmmm I doubt he's in here. IT's getting late anyway lets call it a night and go back to the Bon Bon ranch?

Treble: Yeah, i think he's right lets get back.

Ken: I'm gonna be [i]so[/i] if that little guy shows up at the ranch....

Chole: Ok lets go back.... Your right Cloud it is getting late...

[i] As the Group follows along a path towards The Bon bon ranch They notice a little Quart sittinmg on a path feeding a green Chocobo a few cookies. It was Karu![/i] [/COLOR]