OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Online Another World

James

[color=crimson]Ken: WHERE WERE YOU? YOU HAD US WORRIED! JEEZ...

Karu: I was at the ranch.

Ken: o_o'....

Cloud: Eh?... You were?

Karu: Yea.

[i]Ken blinked[/i]

Ken: But he said... you were...... and we... but you...

Treble: Lemme handle this, you see when he gets kinda mad he has that trouble. *cough* Cid told us you ran off... and we went looking for ya.

Karu: Really? I didnt go anywhere...[/color]

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=indigo]Chole: I knew there was something wrond with what he said... He must of been talking of the Choco's

Ken: -.-

Cloud: anyway, where are you headed to Karu?

Karu: Solhara why?

Cloud: Well, last time i checked you lived in Physar... odd... what happened?

Karu: Thats what i'd like to know...

Cloud: oh... in that case would you like us to join you? Well maybe me and Treble... the others tagged along for other reasons....

Karu...

[i] The group is awaiting Karu'd response...[/i] [/COLOR]

Karu: Sure, but aren't you guys on some other quest or something?

Cloud: No...we were on our way to Physar, when we stumbled upon you.

Karu: Well, I don't really need any help.

Cloud: But you're a boy...and I know something's wrong. What is it?

Karu: My parents are both missing...someone's kidnapped them...

Cloud: We can help you! Please, won't you let us help?

[i]Karu thinks for a moment. Maybe it'd be good to have these adults on his side, especially since his run in with the Kalhir.[/i]

Karu: Okay...I guess so.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Ken: Welcome Aboard Karu! Now... on to Physar! TO MY WEAPON!

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Uhh, do'nt you mean "on to Solhara?" lol

That's where Karu is going ;) he was just at Physar, when he discovered that his parents were kidnapped.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Uhh, do'nt you mean "on to Solhara?" lol

That's where Karu is going ;) he was just at Physar, when he discovered that his parents were kidnapped.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Right... right...

It's... 11:30. Dont blame me James...

Plus you know Texans are easily confused in little amounts of time...[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Sorry about the mixup...
~~~~~~~~~

Karu: Umm...*Points in the other direction* I'm going thataway...

Chole: Er...

Treble: Well, what now?

Ken: I really wanted to check out that weapon...

Chole: So I guess this is goodbye then...

Karu: Well...I wouldn't really say that...perhaps we'll cross paths again...

Cloud: Yeah, probably...well, see ya...

[i]They began to part ways when Chole stopped dead in his tracks...[/i]

Chole: Karu...

Karu: Yeah?

Chole: Maybe you can help me...

Karu: How so?

Chole: Well, my place in Solhara...it got ransacked...maybe I might be able to find out who did that damn thing...

Cloud: and miss out on the weapon?!

Chole: Yeah, I may be a Metropod...but I'm gonna need a place to live...

Treble: You parting with us too?!

Chole: Sadly, yes...

Ken: *sniff* Oh well, later...

Chole: :therock:

[i]Treble tosses Chole a small device...[/i]

Treble: Take this...

Chole: ?

Treble: We'll be able to locate you once we split...I know how much you wanna come with us and see that weapon in Physar...but well, you know...

Chole: Thanks...*pockets it*

Karu: Shall we? It's Chole right?

Chole: Yeah...

Ken: You kids gonna be okay?

Chole/Karu: Yeah...

[i]Chole and Karu depart and head back towards Solhara with their own personal matters in mind...Cloud, Ken, and Treble continue south towards Physar in anticipation...[/i][/COLOR]

aj: so....you do know that it is more powerful than you are

[sephiroth nods in agreement]

aj: and out of all the people that the sword could have chosen, why you?

[sephiroth walks off without replying to aj's question, he catches up to durumir, and aj is left there standing, so many questions he has for the giant falyore, yet the falyore is hesitant to even speak]

aj: great, how the hell can anyone talk to someone like that?

theoden: easy answer is, they can't

[aj turns around to see theoden still standing there]

theoden: if you wish to join us then your are welcome to, we should arrive at our destination in a day or two

aj: hmmm....

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Sorry about the mixup...
~~~~~~~~~

Karu: Umm...*Points in the other direction* I'm going thataway...

Chole: Er...

Treble: Well, what now?

Ken: I really wanted to check out that weapon...

Chole: So I guess this is goodbye then...

Karu: Well...I wouldn't really say that...perhaps we'll cross paths again...

Cloud: Yeah, probably...well, see ya...

[i]They began to part ways when Chole stopped dead in his tracks...[/i]

Chole: Karu...

Karu: Yeah?

Chole: Maybe you can help me...

Karu: How so?

Chole: Well, my place in Solhara...it got ransacked...maybe I might be able to find out who did that damn thing...

Cloud: and miss out on the weapon?!

Chole: Yeah, I may be a Metropod...but I'm gonna need a place to live...

Treble: You parting with us too?!

Chole: Sadly, yes...

Ken: *sniff* Oh well, later...

Chole: :therock:

[i]Treble tosses Chole a small device...[/i]

Treble: Take this...

Chole: ?

Treble: We'll be able to locate you once we split...I know how much you wanna come with us and see that weapon in Physar...but well, you know...

Chole: Thanks...*pockets it*

Karu: Shall we? It's Chole right?

Chole: Yeah...

Ken: You kids gonna be okay?

Chole/Karu: Yeah...

[i]Chole and Karu depart and head back towards Solhara with their own personal matters in mind...Cloud, Ken, and Treble continue south towards Physar in anticipation...[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Ok now i Think i'm confused again... Why would me and Treble go with Ken? We can come into Physar anytime... but I thought it would be better to go with Karu 'cause he's only young... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=skyblue]If he doesn't show up by tomorrow....I'm going to cut his throat... thus destroying him in the RPG....so I can get on with my job...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Who? Rico? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Ugh, ugh ugh!@!! AHHH!! *Falls to the ground in frustration* I'm okay...
~~~~~~~~

[i]Before they could leave a shouting distance, Treble and Cloud stop....[/i]

Cloud: Wait a minute...

Treble: We can go to Physar anytime... but I thought it would be better to go with Karu 'cause he's the young one...so are you Chole...

Chole: The more the better...

Karu: Thanks you guys...

Cloud: No problem :smirk:

Ken: Fine, and leave me alone...

Treble: Can your weapon wait?

Ken: :shifty: I guess so...

Chole: Slight change of plans then...so tell me if I'm right...all of us are going to Solhara? Right? :all:

[/COLOR]

Treble: Yeah lets go back to my hometown Solhara.

Cloud: Alright,well sorry Treble Im gonna have to show you the Kingdom of Physar some other day.

Treble: Heh it's alright,kids come first.

Ken: I guess the gun can wait for now then,c'mon guys lets go i'll tagg along with you guys.

Chole: Good the more friends the more excitement to this journey.

Karu: Heh Thanks guys,it's great to have friends like you guys to come along and help me and Chole.

[i]As the whole crew clear up the whole situation,they continue thier way onto Solhara.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Okay....................................................time's up.

[i]Sabir's eyes glittered red, then in an instant, Harper's head was on the ground.........bleeding horribly. She picked it up by the hair, bagged it, and walked away...........[/i]

Sabir: *looks down* Poor bastard..........[/COLOR]

[i]Karu, Chole, Ken and Treble began to walk across the huge field between Physar and Solhara. The field was at least 1600 miles from one end to another -- it would take them a long time to reach Solhara and only Karu was riding on a Chocobo.
[/i]

Karu: Hmm, we need to find a faster way to get to Solhara.

Stranger: A faster way, eh?

Ken: Hey...who was that?!

Chole: It sounded like it came from other there...

[i]Chole pointed to a large thicket of grass to the right of them. The grass rustled and out stepped a very small, old man with a long, white beard.[/i]

Old Man: I've been living in this field for many years...but I tend to buy my potions material from the Kingdom of Physar...which is many miles to the west of here.

Chole: So...if that's the case, how do you get from town to town? I mean...no offence but, you're kind of...well...old. :blush:

Old Man (laughs): Ohh yes, well...you see, I have a special trick which gets me there in no time.

Treble: A trick? What trick?

[i]The old man motioned for them to wait -- and he headed back to the thicket of grass behind him. A few moments later, he re-emerged with a large bag, which had various rugs hanging out of it.[/i]

Old Man: These rugs are the finest in all of Terraforma...I'm a rug salesman. That's what I do.

Chole: But we're not looking for rugs, we need to find a way to get to Solhara quickly!

Old Man: Don't speak too soon. :)

[i]The old man took out one of the rugs and laid it on the ground. He then sat on it and closed his eyes for a moment.[/i]

Ken: [i]What a weirdo...[/i]

[i]The old man opened his eyes and stroked the rug softly with his fingers. All of a sudden, it began to lift up off the ground and float in mid air.[/i]

Ken: Wow!

Chole: Whoa...I had no idea...

Karu: I'd buy one from you but...I don't know if I have enough money...

Old Man: Oh no worry, these rugs are cheap. You only need one for the four of you anyway...you'll fit quite comfortable on one of my economy rugs.

Chole: Okay, how much do they cost?

Old Man: Well, my most basic rug will set you back around 1000 Gil.

Karu: Okay...I'll put in 500 Gil.

Chole: That's quite a lot of cash for a little guy...here's the other 500.

[i]Chole handed the old man the full 1000 Gil. The old man reached into his bag and pulled out a large, rather tattered looking rug.[/i]

Old Man: There.

Ken: Uh, this doesn't look like it will get us very far...

Treble: Hm, yeah it does look a bit old...

Old Man: Hmph! I'm a professional...I don't sell poor quality items!

Chole: Of course you don't...it's okay. This will be fine. Thank you.

[i]The old man waved and hopped back behind the grass where he had come from.

Chole, Ken, Treble and Karu stepped onto the rug and sat down. Chole suddenly realized that he had no idea what the old man had done to make the rug hover.[/i]

Chole: Umm...guys? I seem to have forgotten what that man did...

Ken: Oh great. Now we're stuck in this field!

Karu: Chole...I think he stroked the rug with his fingers...

Chole: Ohh, right, right.

[i]Chole put his hand on the rug and stroked it slowly. Just as he did this, it began to levitate. The others held on tightly to the tattered edges.

Chole had absolutely no idea how to make the rug move...so he simply blurted out "Forward!".

As he said this, the rug jolted forward and began to fly toward Solhara. The others had to hold on tightly to avoid slipping.

Karu looked down over the field as they moved forward...he saw monsters everywhere; lucky they hadn't been forced to walk. As they flew, they were engulfed in clouds of white gulls...but finally, after an hour or so, they could see the giant towers of Solhara in the distance...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]OM****INGG! I'm sorry, I missed your post Caren.....forgive me........just ignore that last post there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: Then come with me.

Harper: As if I have a choice....

[i]She tightened her grip around his neck then shouted an incantation........a rushing wind came along and they were standing outside a tall building in a city.......she walked him in, and sat down at a table.[/i]

Donqua: Is he the one?

Sabir: As promised...........Harper. The Necromancer.

Harper: HEY!

Donqua: Good. Here's your payment. *hands over the money*

Sabir: *takes it* Thanks alot...........do you have anything else you want of me?

Donqua:..........not yet, but keep in touch. I'll have something soon.

Sabir: Of course. *bows* Have fun at the Correctional Facility Harper.

[i]She laughed to herself and walked back outside. Looking around, she took in her surroundings once more, then placed the money in one of the bags at her belt.[/i]

Sabir: Okay Durumir, I'm following you.....

*FLASH*

Sephiroth: Hello again. Why are you here?

Sabir: I'm following Durumir. Any questions?

Durumir: Why?

Sabir: Don't ask.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Rasanak continued to walk down the hill. Suddenly he felt he was being watched, and back shuddered, the bushes to the left of him rustled. Rasanak unsheathed the dagger and looked at it, then at the bush. Three red porcupine-looking-things had just jumped out.[/i]

Rasanak: Hey, they are... [i]I got to remember the moster recognition classes I took[/i] ... Porcupie!

Porcupie A: Porcooooooooo!!

[i]They all got into battle postitions and Rasanak got the first hit. He ran up to one of the Porcupie's and swung his fist with the dagger in it, slashing it's hide. CLANG![/i]

Rasanak: What the hell?! Oh yeah... they have tough hides, gotta hit stronger!

[i]The Porcupie he attacked then made itself into a ball and rolled toward Rasanak, the others did the same. He was hit three times, and fell to the ground, not badly hurt at all.[/i]

Rasanak: Hey, they're pretty weak.

[i]Rasanak ran up to the middle Porcupie, and swung with all his might and instead of CLANG he heard SLASH! The Porcupie fell back, turned a deep red and dissapeared.

The one on the left now jumped up into the air, Rasanak looked after it, but it was gone. He now turned back to the other Porcupie, it looked scared, then it turned and ran away fast.[/i]

Rasanak: The battle should be over... they're all gone...

[i]Suddenly Rasanak heard a whistling noise and he looked up, the Porcupie was going to land on him! Rasanak raised his dagger and then the Porcupie landed on it with a sickening SLASH then Rasanak shaked it off and it dissapeared.[/i]

Rasanak: I won! Eh..? What's this?

[i]Rasanak heard some victory music playing somewhere, and for some reason he threw the dagger into the air and then caught it in his sheath.[/i]

Rasanak: I didn't know I could do that!

[i]Rasanak looked where the Porcupie had vanished and there was a small pouch of Gil there and a leather potion bag.[/i]

Rasanak: That's even better!! Come Choki, look, I see the Gates of Solhara now. And what's this? Some travellers on the road, I shall walk with them.

[i]Rasanak again got onto Choki and rode up to the great Gates of Solhara...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Just as they reached the city limits, the rug began to give out...[/i]

Chole: I guess we paid for a one way trip...

Karu: Some magic carpet ride though...I wonder if there's anything more "permament"

Treble: Oh, don't tell me that's gonna be our airship later on...

Chole: Who said anything about an airship?

Cloud: No one...now...let's try to land this thing safely...

[i]Everyone looked at Chole.[/i]

Chole: Hey don't look at me...I may have started this thing...but stopping it is a whole other story.

Ken: Well, someone stop it 'cause we've been going in a straight line for how many hours and I think we're gonna fly straight into that skyscraper...

Cloud: And there's nothing funny about that.

Chole: Oh...okay..

[i] Chole got up and stroked the rug lightly, causing it to jerk and shake.[/i]

Chole: Eee...umm...Land!

[i]The rug dived forward, slowing down. They passed the checkpoint of Solhara and appeared right over the rural area...[/i]

Karu: Good work...now, can you please make it a comfortable landing...

[i]The plowed straight into a small apartment complex, through the roof.[/i]

Karu: I spoke too soon...:(

[i]CRASH![/i][/COLOR]

[finally, sephiroth had arrived at solhare, he turned back to see where the rest of his group were, they were nowhere to be seen, he must have been walking much faster than he thought, the giant falyore pondered at this predicament for a second, but thought nothing of it and continued on, he looked around and saw many people, but one group in particular had caught his eye (that would be you guys :p) he found a bench where he sat himself at and continued staring at the group]

to be continued....

Durumir: :confused: Very well then......... I don't suppose I have much of a choice....... lets move on Seph........

Durumir turns around.......... and Sephiroth is gone.

Durumir: Oh dang it.......... some body put a frickin bell on him or something!!! Well then....... we'd best move on........ the exit isn't that far ahead.

Sabir: Ok then............

Durumir shrugged......... then turned and started heading off. Sabir walked beside him........ glancing up at him occasionally. Durumir however, kept his eyes fixed upon the ground.......... scouring it, as if looking for something........ Sabir couldn't figure out why he would be looking for something...... but still moving at such a great pace.

Durumir: Ah ha....... here we are...... footprints! They belong to Seph....... lets get moving!!!

[sephiroth continued staring at the strange group (rico and co) through cold staring eyes, he looked to the side for a second and saw durumir and co off into the distance, making their way, it wouldn't be longer than maybe 10 minutes before they arrived, sephiroth continued sitting down as if nothing was happening, eventually, they arrived]

durumir: you know you shouldn't have left like that

seph: ......

durumir: heh, I thought you wouldn't have said anything

theoden: so now that we are here, lets see if we can see the group we are supposed to be meeting....

to be continued....