OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Online Another World

James

[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Hey, where'd my character go? Now I'm completely lost...:flaming:
~~~~~~~~~

[i]Chole makes his way out of Solhara and gets on the country road. He takes a break by the grass and takes sets down his vest and helmet. Chole removes a pack of water and takes a breather.[/i]

Chole: *Looks at watch*

[i]Chole notices two figures coming up the road, very familiar...[/i]

Chole: *Waves*

Cloud: Hey...who's that?

Treble: Beats me...he's hiding under the grass...*Waves back*

Cloud: He looks kinda, familiar...

[i]They stop in front of Chole.[/i]

Chole: Hello.

Treble: A Metropod...

Chole: Hey I remember you...from Solhara right?

[i]Treble and Cloud look at each other...[/i]

Cloud: Kid...inline skates, tough looking...

Treble: Oh yeah, thanks for helping us chase around that kidnapper...what happened to you?

Chole: Afterwards I just went back home...

Cloud: What are you doing here then?

Chole: My apartment got ransacked...took everything...

Treble: Sorry to hear that...

Chole: So I'm moving to a easier life...

Cloud: Well, you're gonna have to take off all that machina on you...

Treble: Kinda like me...

Chole: Kay, thanks for the tip...

Cloud: Well...are you headed that a way? *Points in the direction of the Physar kingdom*

Chole: Yeah...heard it's a lot less complicated there...

Treble: I guess...

Cloud: DO..you wanna join us?

Chole: Yeah, okay...*Stands up* Name's Chole...

Treble: Hi...I'm Treble...

Cloud: Cloud...nice to meet you, again...

[i]Chole picks up his gear and walks alongside Treble and Cloud.[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]Ken looked through the guns and found one named 'Missing Score'. It was a Sniper Rifle that could fire charged blasts more powerful that his. It also had homing blasts. Ken arched his eyebrow in Curiosity. He looked at the location of the gun.

A Meteropod named 'Tetra' had owned it. He lived in Physar, on the edge in a cabin. He was selling the item for a good price and Ken had enough gil. Ken nodded to himself and pulled out a small cube. He pressed a button and it turned into a hover board. It hovered a foot or so off the ground. Ken put his fot on the ground and gave it a boost foreward, then set it's cruising speed to around 30 mph. He zoomed past Treble, Chole and Cloud. He skidded to a halt and grinned.[/i]

Ken: The gun I want is in Physar, so mind if I tag along?[/color]

[i]Karu walked over the huge drawbridge which led directly into the heart of the Kingdom of Physar.

The Town Square was just beyond and Karu's house was two blocks north of it.

When Karu arrived home, he knocked on the old wooden door. But there was no answer from inside. He knocked again and put his ear to the door, straining to hear for any noise. But once again, he heard nothing.

He walked around to the side of the house and climbed in his bedroom window. His room was a mess; clothing had been thrown everywhere and many of his personal belongings were sitting all over the floor.

Karu opened his door and walked out into the main corridor. The kitchen was also a mess. He then walked into his parents bedroom and saw the same thing. Lying on his mother and father's bed, was a small silver pendant. The pendant had been his mother's...he'd never seen her without it. It was given to her by his father when they were married some ten years earlier.

And there it lay...the silver lock which held it together was snapped.

Karu picked it up and put it in his pocket.

Something had happened here...someone had been here...but for what? Karu had absolutely no idea why anyone would want to trouble his parents. They were kind, decent, hardworking folk.

Karu knew he couldn't stay here. The people who did this might return...and he didn't want to be there when they came back.

He ran into his room and scooped up some clothing and other odd items, which he stuffed into his backpack. He then exited from the front door, which he made sure to lock.

[/i]

Karu: [i]Where am I going to go? I have nobody...I don't know what to do...[/i]

[i]Karu thought about his dilemma for a moment, and decided that he'd go back to Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch and hire himself a chocobo. He had taken his leather pouch which was filled with gil from his room and put it in his pocket. He had more than enough money to pay for a chocobo.

Karu did a final check of his backpack, to make sure he had everything. And off he went, toward the gates of the Kingdom, not knowing where he was going to end up.[/i]

[both theoden and durumir awaited sephiroth's answer, sephiroth merely nodded in agreement]

theoden: excellent, welcome aboard, my friend

durumir: erm, how can you tell? you may have just nodded to say no?

theoden: I have known him for a long time, I can tell sephiroth's actions

durumir: I see

theoden: well gentlemen, let us make our way then

[they all made their way, sephiroth walked behind them covering some distance between themselves, durumir whispered to theoden]

durumir: so whats this sephiroth guys problem?

theoden: I wouldn't whisper, he can hear you, his senses of touch and hearing are very sensitive

durumir: huh?

[he looked at sephiroth, his cold gaze becoming even colder]

durumir: so I see....

theoden: he's not as bad as he looks to be honest, everyone spreads rumours around, he's not like people say he is, well, sort of

durumir: what, your trying to tell me HE'S a nice guy?

theoden: well, in a way, yes, as long as you don't try to piss him off, he's ok

durumir: then why does he look different to other falkyor (sp?)

theoden: that, I am uncertain of, he is slightly bigger in size to the rest of them, and I haven't seen anything alive with eye's like his either, and then he has that sword

durumir: huh? whats so special about the sword?

theoden: for some reason, only he can touch it, anyone else who tries will be in for a shock as it passes electricity in their body, it can kill you instantly, but for some reason, it does not happen to him, it is almost as if it has chosen him to be its holder

durumir: hmm, it appears there is more to him than meets the eye....

to be continued....

Rasanak: Hmm wait a minitue half-Quart half-meda ???

Harper: I was created

Rasanak: Ooo ... ???? created ??? what !! ??

Harper: <> yep created

Rasanak: Weird ?? Hmmm

Harper: question for you ?

Rasanak: Yes??

Harper: do you have any idea whats happening to our world ??

Rasanak: << pauses and thinks >>>

[size=1]I've created a quick map of Terraforma. It includes the main areas in the world, but others may add areas/area names if they wish.[/size]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=150588[/IMG]

[b]Key[/b]

1 - Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch (Physar Branch)

2 - Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch (Metreon Branch)

3 - Penninsula of Eden

4 - Castle of the Three Goddesses

5 - Ephra Forest

6 - Squeaky Beach

7 - Chocobo Island

8 - Oberon Mountain

??? - North Land Mass/Unknown Territory

[size=1]I hope that helps when it comes to the story. ;)[/size]

Theoden: Well...... he's the only Falyore I've seen that matches you in stature......... and he's the only other Falyore that talks even less than you do! You seem unusually talkative today........

Durumir: Well I haven't seen anyone in so long..... the lonelyness drives you insane....... it feels good to talk to people again.

Suddenly the two Falyore..... and shortly after Sephiroth, came to a huge opening in the wall....... beautifully decorated. There were two sentry's guarding the opening.

Theoden: Here we are........ lets move on.

And so Theoden led them into the passage to Solhara.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Carren Heart, are you male or female?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Harper: Have you figured it out yet?

Rasanak: No... tell me of what is happening.

Harper: Well, there is rumour of a Fifth Goddess.

Rasanak: *laughs* Nonsense!

Harper: Well there is a RUMOUR! Not true...

Rasanak: Well... whatever. What does this "Fifth Goddess" do exactly?

Harper: She is described as being the dark goddess, that goddess's race didn't get picked to live on this planet as a proper speices.

Rasanak: Speices? What may that be?

Harper: Have you heard of Kalhirs?

Rasanak: No... what are they exactly?

Harper: I'll explain later, we need to get to Solhara.

Rasanak: Hang on... I hear... Falyores!

[i]Sure enough three strong looking Falyores stepped out of the passage. One had an enourmous sword hanging by his side and he had noticable long white hair.[/i]

Rasanak: This doesn't look good... I'm unarmed...

Harper: I am armed, but I do not see why we have to fight.

Rasanak: Because there Falyore... idiot...

Harper: That's mean! You really should get to know other races. Racism is not the answer...

Rasanak: Shutup. I have my own opinions.

Harper: Let's just wait here until they come, ok?

[i]While they were coming, they heard the name "Sephiroth" mentioned. They didn't know which Falyore it was, but the one with the long hair answered to them......[/i][/SIZE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I've arrived at Solhara, and y'all've left
*modifies post stupidly*
------------------------------

[b]Guide: Here we are! The Great Tournament of Solhara!!

Guard: Uh,...stupid Windhyte! Tis Metreon!

Guide: [i]Solhara[/i]

Guard: [i]Caves of Metreon![/i]

AJ: Doesn't look very techy on the outside to me..

Guide: ......
[/b]

[COLOR=indigo]Ken: So which way are we headed?

Cloud: That a way! *points southwest* towards the Bon Bon stables!

Treble: Bon Bon Stables? Aren't they up towards the Metreon Caves?

Chole: There's another one towards Physar...

Ken: And you'd know how?

Chole: No reason....

Cloud: hmmmm, lemme test this....

[i]Cloud draws out his bow for a second, pulls a small red container about the size of his thumb from his belt, and dips an arrow into it. He then puts it away and notches an arrow to his bow string, and quickley fires it at a tree.[/i]

Treble: Whoa! the tree is disappearing!

Cloud: Cool, i'll have to remember that!

Chole: What'd ya do?

Cloud: Dipped it in an invisability potion, i got a whole bunch of potions for arrows. Poison, invisibility, oil for fire arrows.... What-not....

Treble: Maybe you can Make a tree disapear, but watch 'dis.

[i]Treble fires a missle at a small tree. Smoke comes up for a second and when it cleared it wasn't there.... the tree...[/i]

Cloud: Ike! poor tree....

Chole: heh, whatever

Ken: Anyway, lets pick up the pace a bit... we gotta make it there before dawn...

Cloud: Why dawn?

Ken: The ranches close for the night then....

Cloud: oh..... right....
[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ken: Plus My New Gun Will Be there! It's a mile or so from the Stables! YEAAA CHA CHING!

[i]Ken did a small victory dance and jumped up. He stopped, and the Bionic Sensors in his eyes switched to InfraRed. He put his hand out, stopping the others. A creature was lurking in the bushes a small distance away. Ken pulled his sniper rifle off his back, and aimed using his bionic eye sensors and the sniper ultra-aimer he had invented. He pushed a button and a red liquid came from the back of the gun into the front. Several bolts of electricity erupted from the front, and a small blast of energy flew out and caused a small explosion. Ken nodded and ran foreward picking up the sack of gil the monster was holding[/i]

Ken: COME ON! LET'SSSS GOOO! I WANT MY GUN!

[i]Ken jumped up again and began whistling happily to himself[/i][/color]

[the 3 of them continued on, and sephiroth immediately noticed someone staring right at him (harper), sephiroth replied by giving him one of his own cold gazes, the man turned away for a second and then made his way towards sephiroth]

harper: who the hell do you think your looking at?

[sephiroth suddenly stopped and looked straight at harper, his cold green eyes piercing right through harper, harper became extremely uncomfortable, but he stood his ground]

harper: whats the matter? can't talk you falyore bastard?

[theoden and durumir made their way back to sephiroth]

theoden: I think that is quite enough, I see no point in your argument with sephiroth, he had said nothing to you

harper: who care's? he looked at me, and thats reason enough for me

rasanak: come on harper, forget about it

harper: shut the hell up!

[he turns to face sephiroth again]

harper: well, you gonna answer me or just stand there like a moron all day staring at me? or maybe if I play with your crappy sword for a while, you'll change your mind?

[harper was just about to touch sephiroth's sword when suddenly sephiroth's hand grabbed his, sephiroth's eyes suddenly locked on to harper's, his cold eyes becoming even colder, anger apparent in his eyes, harper froze on the spot]

sephiroth: .......don't touch my sword

[and with that said, sephiroth threw harper who landed all the way across the room, sephiroth then walked on ahead, theoden went to help the fallen man, durumir followed him]

theoden: well, you certainly know how to make enemies

harper: ugh....shut up

theoden: out of all the falyore's you could have pissed off, you just HAD to piss off sephiroth, he hardly ever talks, unless he's pissed off, and even then, he doesn't say much, I would get out of his way if I were you

harper: heh, don't be so sure about that....

to be continued....

[i]Karu began to walk back to Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch. He thought he'd hire the cheapest chocobo there and be on his way to Solhara. He honestly had no idea where to go to find his parents, but Solhara was where many of Terraforma's biggest gangs were located -- it seemed logical to him to try Solhara.

As he walked along the huge field outside the Kingdom of Physar, he saw something moving in the long grass to his right. It was a field monster -- but he'd never fought a field monster before in his life. What would he do?

But it was too late to think, the field monster jumped out infront of him and went into battle stance.

The monster didn't move. It was waiting for Karu to take his turn -- Karu had seen the monster in advance and thus, he was able to strike first (he had no idea why fighting was like this, but there were certain things about Terraforma...certain unwritten rules which warriors followed, including monsters).

Karu thought for a moment. He opened his backpack and took out the little pouch of Chocobo Dust. He reached inside the pouch and took a small amount of dust. Then he threw it at the field monster.[/i]

Karu: [size=1]+[/size]+confuse+[size=1]+[/size]

[i]Karu had cast his first "spell" -- the Chocobo Dust had confused the field monster, which was running around in circles chasing its tail.[/i]

Karu: Wow...it really works...

[i]For a moment, nothing happened. Karu couldn't move -- he was locked into position like on a chess board. And then it seemed that it was his turn again -- the monster had been too confused to attack him.

Karu then took out the spatula from his backpack and ran toward the monster, hitting it over the head with the end of it.[/i]

Karu: [size=1]+[/size]+Spatula Attack+[size=1]+[/size]

[i]A small, faint number appeared over the creature's head...it read:[/i]

[b][size=4]100 Damage[/size][/b][i]

And with that, the monster gave a mighty roar and fell back into the grass.

Karu walked over to where the creature had been standing and to his surprise, it was no longer there. In its place, was a small pouch of gil and a small, wooden stick with a tiny skull attached to one end.

Karu picked up the items and put them in his backpack.

He had heard that only field monsters fought in a turn-based style. It had something to do with the way the three Goddesses had created the world. They gave the primary races of creatures on the earth the power to have free will. But monsters weren't the same -- they were cursed, they had to fight passers by at any cost and be bound by the rules of the Gods.

It was a very strange experience for Karu, but nonetheless, he continued on. He could see Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch just over the nearby hill.[/i]

<< Harper stands up >>

Harper: I fear no man with only a large sword and a cold stare to welcome others ? I've fought and seen far worst.

Theoden: O hes very skill with that large sword as you put it.

Rasanak: << Shakes his head>> Man you got racist for a moment.

Harper: I just hate when I'll not answered.

Theoden: Well. Where are you headed?

Harper: just stayin on the move ? someone hired a bounty hunter to find me

Rasanak: WOW wait a minute bounty hunter !!!

Harper: Calm down I didn't do anything

Rasanak: why is he after you

Harper: Well first it's a she ? her name's Moon or something like that

Theoden: Well why is she after you.

Harper: Well you promise you won't freak out

<<< Theoden and Rasanak nod >>

<<< Sephiroth pauses to hear this >>>

Harper: Well ? you see ?. Am practice a darker art ?. BUT I USE IT FOR GOOD !!

<<< Theoden and Rasanak nod >>

Harper: << clears his throat >> Ahhh ?? Necromancy

<< Theoden backs up >>

<< Rasanak gasps >>

<< Sephiroth eyes widen for only a moment, and then he turns around>>

[sephiroth turns back and walks up to harper]

seph: ....you shouldn't learn necromancy

harper: and why the hell not?

seph: ....you will find out when you master it, IF, you master it, I somehow doubt it

harper: oh your insulting me now are you?!

seph: ....no, its a very difficult skill to master, and not even worth mastering, it will consume you, drive you insane

harper: *dismisses the comment with a wave of his hand* pshhht, and what would a falyore like yourself know? you can't even use magic skills

seph: maybe not, but we falyore's are not as dumb as you think we are, go and learn necromency, I couldn't care less

[and with that sephiroth turns around and walks off again]

to be continued....

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Sunset was coming. Ken, Chole, Cloud, and Treble keep walking south towards the Metreon Caves...it was closer and there was less risk of being attacked. The group was greeted by an old man in his late 70's...holding Kyshal Greens...[/i]

Chocobo Rancher: Hey! Welcome...

Chole: Hi...we were wondering if we could stay here for the night...

Rancher: I think I can make room for the four of ya's...wanna rent out some of my birds after?

Treble: Sure thing old man...we gotta get to Physar by tomorrow.

Rancher: That's a long way's off...you're better off in the Metreon Caves than on the road.

Cloud: And why is that?

Rancher: If you're not afraid of monsters...

Ken: Hell N-

Rancher: It's a shorter path...

Chole: Okay...but can we set our packs down now?

Rancher: Hold your Chocobos! I'll get supper...

All: :rolleyes:

Treble: Hey at least we've got a place to stay...

Cloud: WHy do I have a bad feeling about this?

Chole: Well, looks like we have more visitors..

[i]A figure came over the bend, heading for Bon Bon's Chocobo Ranch...(Karu)...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: Well it's been fun Flash....but I've got a job to complete.

Flash: ...and that is......?

Moon: Hunting down somebody. I'll see you around.

[i]She stood up and walked outside...Flash looked at her, then got up and followed. Immediatly, Moonstar turned around and glared at him.[/i]

Moon: Don't follow me.

[i]With a loud mettalic clang, she drew her saber [if you've seen LOTR, think: Arwen's blade] and pulled her cloak off. She spread her wings and flew high into the air...[/i][/COLOR]

Durumir had had enough. He stormed over to Harper..... Durumir seemed to double in size..... and Harper shrink to the size of a small boy. Durumir's presence ran piercingly through the dark caves. Even Sephiroth looked on at him edgily. He gripped Harper by the scruff of the neck and slammed Harper against the wall.

Durumir: I am sick of you racist bastards assuming that Falyore are slow, slothful, dimwitted people that only have their muscles to show off. I doubt seriously that you have the intelligance of even the dumbest Falyore..... and we are not so stupid to practice a magic that would....

Sephiroth:....... No Durumir..........

Durumir:*glares at Sephiroth, then stares back at Harper* that would send you straight to hell if you practiced it.

Harper: *look of fear* W... what?

Durumir: It seems us dimwitts aren't as ignorant as you *sacrastic vioce* more intelligent folk. *normal voice* This man Sephiroth is a thousand times wiser than you....... and an eternity of repent cannot save you now...... you have practiced the devil's magic....... and as true as I stand here now, you will burn in hell for it.

With that, Durumir threw Harper across the floor, to the other side of the chasm. He glared coldly at Harper, then walked off towards Theoden and Sephiroth. Then Durumir saw something that shocked him completely...... Sephiroth grinned aprovingly at him. Only for a breif second..... and then he returned to his normal lifeless self. Durumir shook his head and chuckled as he continued on. Durumir's Dragon Scimitar shon in the darkness.

[SIZE=1]OOC: By the way, RASANAK is meant to be the racist and horrible one. But, if Harper is starting to go insane, and I am getting nicer being around the races, then that is ok.
----------------
Rasanak: That is why, Harper, we Metropods do not practice magic. Especially DARK magic and NECROMANCY... it can get you killed.

Harper: B-b-but I am Metropod!

Rasanak: ... Half...

Durumir: Half eh? You're being racist to us, but you're the freakish one!

Rasanak: Hehehe...

Durumir: Come, let us keep moving. Will we travel in this group, or split into our normal travelling group?

Harper: (whisper)-Rasanak, not with these!

Rasanak: (whisper)-Shutup, it will teach you a lesson midget. Anyway, we get more protection. With me being unarmed...

Harper: (whisper)-What about my magic?!

Rasanak: (whisper)-I don't want to see that rancid black magic of yours fill my eyes with its befouling look.

Harper: But--

Rasanak: Shutup.

Durumir: Are we decided?

Rasanak: Yes, we will come wi--

Harper: (whisper)-No, pleease!

Rasanak: ... We will come with you.

Theoden: Come on then, to Solhara!

[i]The five walked off down the hill to Solhara, Harper walking slowly behind, avoiding looking at Sephiroth who kept turning round and giving Harper dark looks.[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing flew high, then landed softly. She looked around, then walked into the cave....and immeditaly noticed Sephiroth.....and Harper...[/i]

Sabir: *adjusts sword*

Sephiroth: Hello...............Sabir....

Harper: Sh*T!

Durumir: .....

Sabir: I'm here for you..................the council seems to be upset about your little fling with Necromancy....

Sephiroth: Take him......

Durumir: And rid us of his stupidity.

Harper: Good luck.

Sabir: Bloody Moon....:rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Hey...

Karu: Hey yourself...what brings you here?

Chole: Travellers from abroad...

Karu: You mean Solhara, Metropod...

Chole: Name's Chole...

Cloud: (What's up with this guy?)

Treble: (Beats me...)

Ken: Umm... do you guys have a well and fire wood?

Karu: What for?

Ken: Tempering weapons...

Karu: Over to the back...

[i]Ken ran around the back of the ranch and started a small fire. He took out his weapons and started his routine.[/i]

Karu: Does he do that for a hobby?

Cloud: Of course not...so...umm, what's your name?

Karu: Name's Karu...make youselves at home...now if you'll excuse me, I have work to attend to...

Chole: Huh?

[i]Karu disappeared into the stables[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing flew high, then landed softly. She looked around, then walked into the cave....and immeditaly noticed Sephiroth.....and Harper...[/i]
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]OOC: Isn't your charactewr's name Moon Raiha?
++++++++++++++++++++

Cloud: (what brings a child like him here? out of Physar.... Karu huh?.... Hmmmm familler.....)

Treble: Cloud, Chole, come look at this!

Cloud:?

Chole: What is it?

[i]Cloud and Chole walk over to where Treble was standing and looked around the wall that Treble was standing by. It was infront of the Ranch. There, standing out infront of the gates, were a few Dinosaur like creatures. They looked remarkably like a T-Rex but smaller and their arms were more lanky. They were staring at the wall where Chole and Cloud had just peeked over a moment ago[/i]

Treble: They've been standing there for a while. Made no movements.

Cloud: Odd, I wonder what their doing.....
[/COLOR]